FireText Reviews

Penryn
Cornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Alastair
"The team at Firetext make it incredibly easy to get up and running with an SMS platform that works simply and effectively at low cost. Integration with our CRM system was no problem and has greatly improved communications with our clients."
Kris
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high."
"We used to use a different provider and many messages we sent, were never received. Since switching to Firetext, we have experienced a much more reliable service and it's really simple to use - a system our team actually enjoy using. The staff there are really friendly and helpful, and despite our being quite small, they treated us as though we were a really important company. A great service."
"The support from the team is great. Very knowledgeable about the product they sell."
"I have had excellent customer service from Holly. I had a few questions starting up, and I think they were silly questions, but she was great and really helped me every step of the way. She checked up to see if everything went ok and if I had any more questions. In addition, I found the platform itself very easy to use, The cost of the texts is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone."
So happy to be able to help :) Holly
"Service working as it should be and excellent customer service. Very helpful and efficient."
We're so pleased to hear that you're happy :)
"Staff Very Helpful In Explaining How the Platform Works. The Platform Has/Is Being a Huge Success For Our Business, Able To Keep Our Current Customers Informed of Events, And New Customers Offers Available To Them. All in All, Delighted With Product & Service,.!"
Thank you so much for such a great review!
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 681 reviews