FireText Reviews

hello@firetext.co.uk

Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn
Cornwall

Easy to use with quick and efficient customer service.
Super easy to use and amazing customer service!
Great service and interface which has fantastic uptime, we never need to worry about reliability with firetext.
Great service and helpful customer service team.
Brilliant service
Always happy with the service at FireText. On call for whenever I have an enquiry and get back to me straight away. Very efficient and always friendly on the phone.
very easy to use
So far so good, great service today too from Alannah! Impressed with how much revenue we’ve brought in through using Fire Text
Easy to set up and use
FIRE TEXT ARE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. SO HELPFUL, NOTHING IS TOO MUCH TROUBLE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TEXTING PROGRAMME, THIS IS THE ONE!!!!!!!!!! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED :) YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED
Found Firetext looking on google , there are many companies offering similar service and for our business wanted to work with a company who we could actually to talk and discuss requirements . The service has been without any problems and has further integration which can be added depending in the business type you run , for us having our own templates means within a couple of clicks we can update our customers on their orders without the need to pick up the phone leave a message or have customers say we have not contacted them ! We recommend Firetext in both value for money and direct customer service
An amazing service, with the best customer service I have recieved!
Firetext is amazing. So easy to use! And on the one occasion we’ve had a question for them they were super helpful
Allanah Blout was by far the very very best customer service rep I have ever spoken to in my entire life. Her telephone manner, reactiveness, resolution time, and explanation of the process - Just Impeccable. She could not do enough to help. I am so impressed and wished she worked here.
The Firetext system is simple to use and reliable, but above all the support is amazing with very quick response times.
I've used many text services before and have finally found the only company I'll work with from now on. Unrivalled customer service.
I stumbled across FireText when looking for a solution to our texting needs that integrated well with our current software. Prior to purchase, I contacted FireText and asked them about integrations and I have had nothing but an excellent experience. Everything was seamless and just worked. The only thing that didn’t work was OUR system which they helped to resolve and we’ve not looked back since! Amazing customer service, fantastic support and a great service to use, couldn’t recommend highly enough – 6 stars!
Great customer service, and brilliant app. Highly recommended.
Fire Text has made reaching out to my customers so much more convenient. The main thing I love is the fact that I can schedule messages to be sent at a later date, so if I am on holiday they can still be delivered as normal.
We looked at a variety of potential providers for our business SMS service, and took some time comparing and trialling. Firetext is our supplier of choice, with excellent features, good value, simple web interface, and great customer service. Plus they are based in the wonderful Penryn, so bonus points for that too!
FireText is rated 4.94 based on 981 reviews