FireText Reviews

FireText 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Gareth P
FireText 5 star review on 21st December 2016
Maria
I've been so impressed with the excellent service from FireText and in particular, Alannah. So pleased we found a quick and simple way to engage with our clients.
Amazing service
I have tried firetext and found it fairly easy to use although there are a few features that could be better. The staff I dealt with were very friendly and replies to my queries promptly.
Very helpful service! A simple, quick and easy option rather then setting up a Whatsapp API.
So easy to use, fantastic customer service, really helpful. Prices are extremely reasonable too.
Great service, I'm using this for regular reminders to our staff. The scheduling feature means I can set & forget and get my head space back!
A simple solution that works well. The service allows us to quickly contact all staff in an emergency without having to worry about any of the complexities. Support from FireText while evaluating the system and carrying out data protection due diligence was excellent.
Nice and simple interface, great integrations, does the job really well! Glad I came across Firetext.
Firetext pulled out all the stops to help us achieve an ambitious campaign at short notice. We had a dedicated account manager (Lola) who was attentive, patient and used her initiative to get the project delivered. Highly recommend.
FireText has given me back precious minutes for SMS marketing activities. It is simple to use making it perfect for a startup.
Brilliant! I was texting customers individually before. Was taking an hour a day! Now takes 1 minute! And customer service very helpful :)
Fantastic customer service and personal touch in all email correspondence from FireText, which has made me have all the more confidence in the sevice offered.
Never had any issues with Firetext and it was a nice simple easy setup process compared to others we tried so happy to recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to send multiple SMS
My experience with FireText has been amazing thus far. Alannah has been extremely helpful, friendly and has gone above and beyond to help me (a newbie to the mass texting world) deliver a seamless sms service for my audience. Thank you FireText
great, easy to use system and amazing customer service. Alannah Blount is a star and a real asset to your company :)
Super easy service, and Alannah has been an incredible help, checking in to see if there's anything else they can do to help. The auto top-up feature is great!
I received fantastic support from Alannah and experienced absolutely no problems. The whole process was really easy and I was able to send out group SMS messages in no time at all. Highly recommended.
So easy to use. Really quick and easy way to add contact list and send out the texts.

I've had link clicks already and I've only just started out.

Would recommend.
Really well document and easy to use API with great customer service. Thanks!
Great system