FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
Alastair
"The team at Firetext make it incredibly easy to get up and running with an SMS platform that works simply and effectively at low cost. Integration with our CRM system was no problem and has greatly improved communications with our clients."
Kris
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high."
"Always helpful staff and a very easy to use, reliable system"
"We are developing quite a complex solution for a client that has a lot of moving parts. Both the technical and account teams at FireText have been super agile and helpful every step of the way. Also - a big plus and what influenced our solution selection was the well documented and highly functional API. As a company that writes APIs it was a breath of fresh air to see one in the wild as well designed as this one. Thanks guys!"
"Holly has guided me through setting up a template, saving me valuable time, so now rather than writing the same text to people, I simply click on my template, brilliant, she has offered to help me whenever I need it, probably the best marketing person I have ever worked with!"
"Really easy to set up and understand."
"Very effective way to reach my customers -it is also very easy to use :-)."
"Really quick service and Alex was lovely through the new client process. Strong Account management skills and answers my technical questions well.. Also loved the induction card! Good job guys! x"
"It is easy to set up Easy to use once you understand the order you need to set up the excel spread sheet Can be utilised for business and personal when organising events."
"Simple, efficient and it works"
"Excellent customer service and was very helpful with my situation which Alex managed to solve very promptly and was quick to reply. Would definitely recommend, i will be using them from now on for sure. Many thanks."
"From initial enquiry through to purchase there was excellent communication and advice given. Nothing was too much trouble. Emails answered quickly and the right information provided."
"an easy to use, reliable SMS system which has made our lives simpler."
"Really good service, very hopeful and pro-active"
"Personal guided support to set things up, doing some parts for me and explaining the different options of achieving what we needed to do. Even a hand written card after we signed up, nice touch in the big bad world of corporate companies where the personal feel is often lost."
"Easy to understand website. Especially in comparison to others! Great follow up on the customer service. Very happy so far!"
"Really easy to send texts to all our contacts"
"Great customer service and east platform to use!"
"We recently joined FireText and have been blown away by them. Their customer service is excellent, friendly and perfectly timed and the easy to use app gives us everything we need as a growing SME. Good work team FireText!"
"Holly has been very helpful and on hand to answer any questions we have. FireText is very easy to use and perfect for what we need it for! Will continue to use FireText for all our SMS needs."
"Alex at firetext has made this whole process go soo smoothly and will be recommending Firetext to other companies."
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 429 reviews