FireText Reviews

155 Reviews
Unverified Reviewer

This service is very fast and easy to use, our conversions have certainly improved by using it. Alex, our account manager has been very helpful and been available to answer any queries at the drop of a hat. I've already referred FireText to friends and colleagues who are business owners.
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely good level of customer service

AMAZING!!!
Verified Reviewer

Amazing company!! Amazing user experience - so much better then anything that's out there! Alex was amazing!
Verified Reviewer

AMAZING! The best text marketing system I have used to integrate into my whole marketing workflow. And the service given from support is second to none... Alex in particular! Without a monthly contract needed and just based on credits, sign up today!

Happy Agency Happy Client
Verified Reviewer

Amazing service, their support team is truly awesome. They are going out of their way to assist me. Very patient and very helpful.
Verified Reviewer

The FireText team are superb! Their system is a joy to use too. Nice job all round :)
Verified Reviewer

Awesome support! Easy to use systems. Everything works like a charm. Definitely recommend this service!
Verified Reviewer

Firetext has integrated well into our current systems and processes, especially using Zapier and Infusionsoft.
Verified Reviewer

I have found Fire Text to be extremely helpful and their customer service is second to none. From day one I have found all staff to be extremely helpful and professional and deliver excellent service.

Beccy
Office Manager @ KV Recruitment
Verified Reviewer

Extremely good service, lot of analytical tools that make it even better. SMS marketing, we've found, is the best ROI. Thanks FireText!!
Unverified Reviewer

We have been using firetext now for a few a years and we find that it is a great tool to keep in contact with our clients. Not only that but it is a very low cost and effective medium to market towards new clients. Simple user interface and we have never had a problem with it from day one. Highly recommend "firetext" to any user
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use, helpful staff and most of all great results!
Verified Reviewer

The service itself is really easy to use. The platform is completely intuitive and easy to navigate and the texts are great value for money. In terms of customer service, I have always found all the staff to be incredibly helpful and polite, and they respond to enquiries immediately and take a genuine interest in your happiness with them as a client. Nothing is too much trouble. Would definitely recommend this service.
Unverified Reviewer

It's extremely awesome advertise option for our new Beauty Salon! Alex from costumer service team was super helpful and provided us all information step by step, by call s, emails and chat! We are really very appreciate for all received service!
Verified Reviewer

Holly was absolutely amazing with helping me get started. The service was comprehensive and really easy to use. I would highly recommend.

Ryan
Verified Buyer

Helps build a great database for my customers.
Verified Reviewer

Top notch experience! Customer service was probably the best I have ever experienced. Knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend their service.
Verified Buyer

Besides the fact that the interface is super easy to set up and use, the customer service is awesome. They are proactive and knowledgeable. They are accessible and easy to get a hold of. Easily the best SMS service provider I have used to date.
FireText is rated 4.84 based on 155 reviews