FireText Reviews

FireText 5 star review on 6th June 2017
Guy
FireText 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Gareth P
decent way to sent mass messages, not always quick to send tho
Firetext is a simple yet powerful tool that allows me to keep in contact with not only my customers but also business partners. I like to also use texts as a back up because so many emails land in spam email folders. Highly recommended!!!
Easy to use
Best thing for my business by far.
Friendly team approved our account very quickly - simple and easy to use
The staff have been great and quickly got back to any queries and requests that we had. You can customize the actual group texts so that they have a personalized feel to each message which is brilliant. 10/10.
Alannah has been so super helpful in helping us set up our account. Loving it so far!
Great service. Mainly dealt with Alannah, but everyone I have spoken to has been very helpful. She/they have always sorted any queries and questions I've had. Very happy. Sometimes I don't realised I'm on hold because there was no hold music - not sure if this is a positive, it's more of an observation I guess.
Nothing is too much trouble for this team - I needed a fair bit of help setting up various integrations and automations and they have been SO helpful. I can't praise their amazing customer service (and patience!) enough :)
Nice easy to use text messaging service!
Thank you Lola for your fantastic service from set up to the first message. It's good to be working with like minded business.
Firetext has provided us with a service that we required and it works very well
Had a panic on as Business Internet dropped out causing potential disaster. Needed to get bulk SMS out to our customers to call alternative number. Picked Firetext at random - quite easy to set up and the small support I needed was very quick and very efficient. Very happy with these people.
Firetext are an optimum technical communication service with a superb focus on customer satisfaction, they're always on hand to help with any enquiry and continuously find the best solution for us with ease.
Such an easy system to navigate around and great customer service!
We managed to get setup using FireText API to support our web automation scripts, which are using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for web logins. FireText allowed us to send MFA codes to a dedicated number, allowing us to continue with the web automated scripts. We got setup and running within the day, for £5 a month to rent a dedicated number with API support. We were shocked at how cheap it was and it's worked perfectly for ever since we purchased it.
Very easy to set up and the interface is simple and to the point. No over-complicated menus or processes. Simply enter your message and send it.
Well impressed with Fire Text they got me onboard within minutes, excellent customer service and well happy with their text service. Would highly recommend.
FireText 5 star review on 18th May 2021
This is the second time I've used Firetext now, I thought it was so impressive and simple to use at my last company I introduced it to my new one! Special thanks to Lola who has been very patient throughout the last couple of years explaining the systems and getting us set up. Fantastic company.
Very easy to use platform and had the exact features I was looking for. Awesome support from the guys to get my integration up and running, very slick. Definitely recommend
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 890 reviews