FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
Alastair
"The team at Firetext make it incredibly easy to get up and running with an SMS platform that works simply and effectively at low cost. Integration with our CRM system was no problem and has greatly improved communications with our clients."
Kris
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high."
"Superb customer support, sorted everything without any issues. Great pricing and well deserved 5 star review, would recommend to anyone."
"Great customer service, really nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend Firetext to anyone looking into SMS marketing!"
"Really good service and very easy to use."
"Accesible, Easy and saves a phone call!"
"excellent service, staff are always willing to help. very useful tool for our business."
"I was looking to get an easy to use system set up quickly for our company. Both Holly and Alex made the process so easy and were super quick to answer any questions. Glad we chose this company."
"I consider myself computer illiterate but the staff at Firetext were superb. Even to the extent of calling me up and running through everything with me. Nothing was too much trouble. Very impressed with Alex and Holly. Very easy system to use as well. 100% recommend anybody to use this company. Richard-Stellar Education"
"Excellent service for our business. Works great!"
"Absolutely love FireText! So easy to use, uploading contacts and scheduling messages is such a smooth process. Looking forward to continuing to use this platform and making the most of its other features."
"Easy system to use and Alex has been a pleasure to work with, very patient and helpful with everything that I have queried. Asset to the company"
"Very effective way of reaching clients and promoting business. We usually use email marketing, but gave FireText a go and had very successful launch reaching clients who do not usually check there emails. Will defiantly be using again, thank you FireText."
"Quick and easy to use. Has contact management, fairly priced, good support. Excellent and easy integration with Zapier - and the campaign we ran was super effective to boot."
"SImple and effective client support as ever from Alex and the team. We successfully integrated Firetext with several third-party apps including a chatbot, within the first 30 minutes of our account going live! We would never have achieved this without terrific support."
"Awesome support and onboarding process. Great product and in this world of instant messaging, very much needed by businesses large or small. If you're a business owner, you're leaving cash on the table if you DON'T have Firetext."
"Firetext have a genuinely outstanding level of customer support. From reviewing the way we use our account, Alex spotted a feature we were not using that would make our lives easier, installed it, contacted us and advised us how to use it. All at his own initiative. Truly remarkable and impressive. Thank you!!"
"So far so good for our text delivery service for our Greenwood App..."
"Amazing customer service and an unbelievable easy interface! Top marks for FireText"
"Very Useful!!!"
"FireText is really simple to use, has great functionality and above all is very effective. I'm not sure I could do without it now!"
"Excellent service and really helpful staff!"
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 525 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!