FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
David
David
Verified Buyer

Great company to work with such a pleasure have recommended many friends and I'm sure will do very well
Guy
Guy
Verified Buyer

We used to use a different provider and many messages we sent, were never received. Since switching to Firetext, we have experienced a much more reliable service and it's really simple to use - a system our team actually enjoy using. The staff there are really friendly and helpful, and despite our being quite small, they treated us as though we were a really important company. A great service.
Gareth P
Gareth P
Verified Buyer

The support from the team is great.

Very knowledgeable about the product they sell.
Nicky
Verified Buyer

Very good service, easy to use software
Verified Buyer

the support I received from the team was fab and they were happy to go through everything with me in a really friendly way!
Faziri
Verified Buyer

Great service, really friendly staff.
Kate
Verified Buyer

The platform is easy to use and really effective. The FireText team are great to work with and their customer service is second to none!
Kelly
Verified Buyer

Brilliant! Would highly recommend!
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use and friendly, knowledgeable team.
Ryan
Verified Buyer

A great service, reliable and friendly. And easy to use software.
Jen
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service from Alex. Helped us hit the ground running and FireText literally saved us hours of work sending out individual texts. Reports are excellent and using csv import just as easy to send 1 as to send 100's. Will definitely continue to use FireText - just wish we knew about this fabulous service sooner. Thanks for all the help and handholding. Much appreciated!
Suzi

It's easy to use.
Jennifer
Reviewer

Their customer service is excellent.
Website is easy to use, and great value for money.
Jennifer

Excellent customer service!!
The site is easy to use and a great price!

Thanks guys! :)
Verified Buyer

Really good software which is easy to pick up and use quickly. Would recommend to anyone wanting to use sms.
Sharon
Verified Buyer

This was my first text marketing campaign and the team really put me at ease! They helped with everything from setting up the account to analysing the results. I'll now feel confident to use again on my own - thank you firetext!
James
Verified Buyer

Alex in support bent over backwards to get the solution we needed. We needed to integrate Google forms, Google Calendar, and firetext all via zapier and Alex persevered until all the zaps worked as they should. Great service. Highly recommend firetext.
Verified Buyer

Really useful tool for my business. Will use regularly.
Holly
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and platform, we have been using Firetext for years and they have always been reliable and easy to use.
Christopher
Verified Buyer

I had my initial dealings with James. He was really kind and most importantly patient with me in explaining how everything worked and demonstrating the platform to me.
He has been readily available for any and all questions I have had and does a really good job of making all of my questions feel like they are as important to him as they are to me.
Their pricing is the most competitive I found and I could not recommend them more.
Verified Buyer

FireText have been brilliant! They have provided an excellent professional experience which I would highly recommend.
Michael
Verified Buyer

Brilliant software and service to match!
Verified Buyer

A simple and effective way of contacting our customer base in a targeted and tailored manner
FireText is rated 4.90 based on 267 reviews