FireText Reviews

Penryn
Cornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Alastair
"The team at Firetext make it incredibly easy to get up and running with an SMS platform that works simply and effectively at low cost. Integration with our CRM system was no problem and has greatly improved communications with our clients."
Kris
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high."
"Easy to use, useful metrics"
"Useful service and great support."
"Firetext is a great platform. It has really help me to send messages to my audience at a relatively cheap price. Great customer service. I will definitely recommend this platform. Thank you!"
"Wonderful features and it is very easy to work with firetext."
"Excellent Service"
"excellent support and advice"
"I have tried a couple of Fire Text's competitors, and have now come back to Fire Text. The customer service from Alex is paramount, and the ease of access to his knowledge and friendly vibes. Time and time again they help me get it done, and that's what SMS is all about - you don't want to get bogged down working out how to do what, you just want to fire out the message to the right people at the right time and Fire Text allows for that and so much more. Very good."
"Easy set up. Great support from the team, especially Lola. We use Firetext for automatic order updates via the email to SMS function works perfectly. Would definitely recommend."
"happy with everything so far. Alex has been great with additional support etc"
"Everything about Firetext is great! The customer service is first class and the return on the service they provide is amazing!"
"Great all round. Easy and simple to use. Lola is always there for support 👍"
"Excellent System"
"I have the service really simple to use and the support was really helpful when connecting to the developer API."
"Excellent service and delivered super-fast!"
"Contacted online support regarding contacts accidentally unsubscribed. Lola replied very quickly and problem was sorted within 4 hours. Excellent response. Thank you Lola and Fire Text accounts team."
"it's easy to set up, competitive price and great, attentive service from their team to get you up and running. We've just started using it as a business and it works brilliantly, we'll be extending the function to make even more use of it! Ashley Lowdon Dynamo"
"Great service!"
"Very easy to use and automatically keeps good records of who / when you have messaged people which is really useful."
"Really simple to set up and worked like a dream!"
"We have had an incredible experience with FireText over the last few months. We are a small non-for-profit based in Australia and I was initially worried about everything having to be done over email but in working with Lola Cockwell it's been such a smooth process working out all the things that need to be done so we can contact our members most efficiently. I am so grateful for all the help we've received!"
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 639 reviews