FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
Alastair
Alastair
"The team at Firetext make it incredibly easy to get up and running with an SMS platform that works simply and effectively at low cost. Integration with our CRM system was no problem and has greatly improved communications with our clients."
Kris
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high."
"I have a personal training business and I used to text my leads one by one. During my last promotion I had too many leads, so texting individually wasn't an option. Thanks to FireText I can now text many people at once, and make the text look personal thanks to the customised tags. My response rate is very good as a result."
"Alex is extremely helpful with all things Firetext. Nothing is too much trouble at all and he's always checking in to see how it's going. Firetext is an amazing way to keep our delegates up to date and informed."
"Alex & Dan both answered all of my questions promptly and were extremely helpful, 5 stars."
"Easy to use, easy to see what's happening- simple and clean website. fast reaction to queries."
"Very easy to use"
"Alex from Firetext was very helpful on the setup and configuration of this service. He also answered every question I sent to him. Firetext is looking very good so hopefully we will use it forever."
"Easy to set up Good service from Fire Text folk"
"Really easy to use, support team are so amazing and so friendly!"
"Easy to use and great service from the team at FireText"
"Fire text is a quick and easy service to use. It has made our service so much more efficient in the way that we contact our customers. Buying the dedicated mobile number also means our customers can reply back effortlessly. The support offered by Alex was outstanding through every step of the setup process."
"The customer service from the very first contact was friendly and very efficient. The free trial was up and running in no time and the set up thereafter seamless. The impact on our service levels has been marked with candidates really benefiting from the ease of making contact and providing updates. It's also saving the team valuable time with a positive impact on productivity."
"The personal service these guys offer is INCREDIBLE. On-boarding calls, live chat, physical items in the mail - top notch! SUPER-solid service at the best price I've seen for a UK SMS shortcode service! :)"
"They have come to my need when I needed a new API and they have performed exceedingly well"
"Excellent customer service, very friendly staff, communicative and a pleasure to work with. P.S. Go Holly!"
"Alex has been a great support explaining how things work and providing a positive experience. Woukd recommend Firetext."
"The platform is relatively straightforward to use. The main thing that could be improved is the data upload that was a bit inefficient. we'd tried uploading the data with a file. it was not working so we've ended up pasting the data directly in the relevant section and it worked. The file upload working would have saved us time."

You can upload directly from a CSV file which makes it much quicker than copying and pasting, we've got a super-handy guide here: https://help.firetext.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000079931-Uploading-Contacts and if you need any help with formatting your CSV just drop me a line on alex@firetext.co.uk
"Customer support was excellent. All my questions were answered promptly and in a very friendly manner. The service worked really well for what we needed. I will definitely use this service again."
"Cannot recommend Alex and Fire text enough, fast response, detailed information and the system is simply to use and does exactly what we want. Thank you"
"Excellent company with exceptional customer service! Would definitely recommend to anyone :)"
"I requested assistance as I was having problems amending some account details, I was very quickly responded to by Alex Hale who was very helpful, dealt with my query quickly which is a service that is hard to find these days. I would highly recommend Firetext services to anyone!"
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 486 reviews