FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
Chris
Chris
Verified Buyer

Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high.
David
David
Verified Buyer

Great company to work with such a pleasure have recommended many friends and I'm sure will do very well
Guy
Verified Buyer

We used to use a different provider and many messages we sent, were never received. Since switching to Firetext, we have experienced a much more reliable service and it's really simple to use - a system our team actually enjoy using. The staff there are really friendly and helpful, and despite our being quite small, they treated us as though we were a really important company. A great service.
Verified Buyer

Easy service to use which has greatly improved the speed of replies from customers confirming delivery dates.

Kesterport Limited
Dom
Verified Buyer

Really happy with these guys and this service.
Alex was a great help, talking me through the process and packages and then hovering in the background, there when I need him but not pestering me with sales talk.
Alison
Verified Buyer

Holly and Alex at FireText were really helpful in setting our company up with this great service.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Outstanding customer service and a great, easy to use platform.
Rob
Verified Buyer

Firetext is a very easy system to use and it is priced very competitively. The communication from the account manager (Alex) has been great. I would certainly recommend this product and service.
Lauren
Verified Buyer

Great way to keep in touch with customers :)
Jonny
Verified Buyer

FireText = Friendly folks, a fiddle-free interface and it's forever fundamental to my business' marketing. Thank you
Sandip
Verified Buyer

Great service from Alex at FireText.

Always willing to help and provide user support when required.
Sam
Verified Buyer

Very satisfied with FireText matched / beat competitors tariffs, then also gave me a further 50% top up credits for free! Couldn't thank you any more.

Alex was spot on. kept me looped with everything - Gave excellent customer service. Very helpful ! Making it very easy to understand and co ordinate my way round the portal.

Alex your a top lad!
Victoria
Verified Buyer

Seriously 11 out of 10 for customer service! Firetext could give every commercial company a lesson in customer service. Alex was my dedicated helper. He called me as soon as I registered with Firetext to guide me through the process (no pushy sales technique, just help and advice). He emailed me after our chat, with links and instructions on all the things we talked about. He called me again before my campaign was due to go live to ensure I was happy and didn't need any extra help. He even sent me a thank you card through the post. This sort of customer service makes me want to send SMS campaigns just for the hell of it to show my appreciation for their help. I was opening entries to one of my companies sell-out events. Delivery of my campaign to my pre-registration list needed to be timely. I'd tested a few companies but their texts took a long time to come through. Firetext was instant so I could send customers alerts as soon as my tickets went on sale. This helped to back-up my email alerts, in case some emails got caught in people's junk - I could ensure they received the SMS alert too. The url tracking was a useful tool Alex talked me though and I used this to monitor my campaign. I've already planned to used Firetext again when my next event goes live.
Eg?ls

It just works. Simply
Chandresh
Verified Buyer

The functionality very much is as described and delivers. I particularly find the ability to schedule texts helpful.
Verified Buyer

Such a simple and easy system to use with excellent support if needed. I particularly liked the fact I could schedule a text to be sent later in the day without me needing to be in front of the computer screen. Any questions I had and Alex would be on the other side of the phone ready to solve any confusions! Would highly recommend.
Claire
Verified Buyer

our parents love the service at our nursery
Sean
Verified Buyer

The customer service is excellent, get back to you quickly and go above and beyond to help. Would highly recommend.
Paul
Verified Buyer

An easy to use service which has proved to be very useful already. Definitely worth a try whether for staff communications or advertising.
Carly

Customer service is excellent
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

FireText have been brilliant from day one. The support is, without doubt, one of the best I've ever received from a company. Holly one of the support staff was patient, quick to respond to my messages and just lovely. I can't recommend them more. Thanks!
Darren
Verified Buyer

Quick and instance way of communicating with our Hackney Carriage and Private Hire trade.
Joshua
Verified Buyer

so easy to use which is the main thing for me.
FireText is rated 4.91 based on 376 reviews