FireText Reviews

hello@firetext.co.uk

Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn
Cornwall

Great personal customer support. Made things very easy to get started and feel confident sending out our first bulk text.
Love it, for what we are using it for at college being able to send multiple in the form of an email has made it so much easier. Thank you.
Easy to use and flexible options to set it all up!
A very clear and easy platform to use. Provides a good base for data analysis which has been great for my concept testing.
Easy to set up. Excellent customer service& making a difference to our business already!
We are a small company and require our contracted workers to complete paperwork etc via E-Mails. We have always struggled for them to meet deadlines and were forever chasing them up to do this ! We decided to give text message reminders a go and the response has been incredible. We no longer have to keep chasing the same people and our attentions can be focussed on other tasks. Highly recommended, superb service !
Cheap and easy to get setup and running. Perfect for our requirements.
Wow! I have been using another provider and was experiencing soooo many issues...then I found Fire Text! Simply fantastic! Easy to use and integrate via their API, lovely interface, good value for money and awesome customer service! Thank you Fire Text!
The team were fantastic in answering all my initial questions, supportive of us and the tech team during the setting up process, which was extremely easy and have provided an extremely reliable service. Great Company, Thank you.
Firetext has been a great asset to our charity. The customer service has been INCREDIBLE, Alannah in particular has been amazing and it's such a simple system to use, at a great price. We would definitely recommend firetext as an online sms system for your business needs!
Great support when I opened a new Firetext account, and easy to access assistance if needed. However, the system is so well set up that I found it easy to use and an excellent way to send targetted messages at the times I wanted. Very effective and results very encouraging. Thanks Firetext team - very impressive and cost effective service! Kate
Very good!
Effective and good value
Very attentive. Always available to provide support and quick to respond. Highly recommend.
I've found FireText eady to use and the team are always very helpful.
Very good simple to navigate through. Reliable
Firetext has been a great addition to our business and made it easier to make contact with clients and confirm appointments, would definitely recommend.
Brilliant service
I'm loving FireText. We were finding that responses to email had fallen off. Only about 20% of our list were opening the email. With the text system, we have been overwhelmed with the response. So glad I was recommened to use you.
Excellent product and first class customer service
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 710 reviews