FireText Reviews

Cornwall

Click Here
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Alastair
"The team at Firetext make it incredibly easy to get up and running with an SMS platform that works simply and effectively at low cost. Integration with our CRM system was no problem and has greatly improved communications with our clients."
Kris
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high."
"Fire text is a good service, the staff are very helpful and really easy to contact. For the actual website it is nice to look at and use for someone at my age, however for someone middle aged and above it does seem to be harder for them to grasp. which granted you cant cater for all ages as this is a technology based system. I have given 5 as that like I said isn't really a huge issue."
"Easy to use and good interface"
"Easy to use and fast service."
"Easy to use API with great support when needed."
"All very good and useful"
"Lola has been a pleasure to deal with, down to earth and prompt with her responses and advice on how to maximize the product. FireText have delivered in terms of accessibility and development of their product and we, as a business as excited to be partnered with them! Thanks Lola for all your help and patience with answering all my questions!"
"Fire Text have been really helpful in setting up an account and automated texting - also giving help in making the best use of their service."
"Quick, easy and efficient way of communicating with our clients. Support team are quick to respond."
"I'm new to Firetext,. Ilove the service, it's really easy to use, and staff are so keen to help"
"Good service"
"Absolutely superb addition to our communication strategy. As a technophobe I found this so so easy to set up and takes 5 minutes to bang a promo message out. We never run a campaign without payback. Cant recommend it highly enough"
"Patient, effective, and warm service - exactly what keeps me a happy customer. Thanks, Firetext!"
"It did everything we wanted and once set up it is a joy to use. The user interface takes a bit of mastering though."
"I have experienced Firetext to be quick and easy to use. This platform has helped our charity to reach out to our supporters with no hassle. Simply amazing!"
"I've had unwavering support every step of the way, no matter how many questions or queries I've had over the past 4 months where most companies would have not bothered to put the effort in. Excellent prices and simple/ stylish system to use."
"I have used FireText a few times now - I find it easy to use and relays the message very efficiently. Impressive."
"Excellent service, always ready to help. Very cost effective."
"Very easy to use and amazing customer service."
"Really east to use system, very responsive customer service and the click-tracking is a particularly useful feature! Would definitely recommend!"
"this service works very well indeed but is only good for UK texting as if overseas it didn't work for us but the staff are the best and very helpful and answer emails and phone call and its never to much for these guys if the can sort it they go the extra mile to do so i recommend to all UK users regards iconicextra.com"
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 681 reviews