FireText Reviews

Penryn
Cornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Alastair
"The team at Firetext make it incredibly easy to get up and running with an SMS platform that works simply and effectively at low cost. Integration with our CRM system was no problem and has greatly improved communications with our clients."
Kris
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high."
"I haven't used the system too much as yet but seems easy to use. The ease of inputting numbers and sending and receiving messages is spot on. For my own reasons I have needed to export numbers to be able to create a database, which means double processing of data to manage when people decide to opt out, although this is not something that can be managed by FireText"
Hello! Thanks for the feedback.
We have a number of ways to export data from your account which will save you time! Happy to talk through the details if that helps? Lily :)
lily@firetext.co.uk
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 650 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access