FireText Reviews

FireText 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Gareth Parkman
FireText 5 star review on 21st December 2016
Maria
friendly, patient, helpful - i highly recommend
Helpful and informing staff. The site is easy to use and navigate when being a first time user. Always on hand if we need any assistance with creating the possible text for our customers. I would highly recommend this is to others looking for a way to communicate or advertise to customers.
Great service, super helpful to and also give marketing advice on the content and structure of your texts.
Lots of help setting things up, very professional.
Easy set up. Super simple to use. Great customer service!
Great service, prompt support and at a very competitive price point
Great platform with features turned on with no trouble. The service & quality blows our previous supplier out of the water. Well done Lola and Alannah!
Amazing service that has allowed us to drastically reduce admin time in sending out our schedules.
We love it, it's been great for our business!
Great onboarding & continued support throughout!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
New to the world of sms marketing, Alannah supported us with tips and tricks so we could get the most out of our sms campaigns. Our first campaign helped generate an additional 30 breakfast reservations on our first weekend of going live! Highly recommended.
I heard about FireText form a client, and decided to incorporate it into our standard management system.

They were very efficient with support and we had the new interface running within 48 hours of hearing about it which was largely due to how efficient the system is and how easy it was to integrate!
We needed a solution to offer an second layer of authentication into our Cloud app. Text is the easiest way we could find so we evaluated 4 companies. Firetext were not the cheapest (by a fraction of a penny) but my word, they're the best in terms of functionality, ease of use, methods of use and support. We managed to integrate them into our solution without a phone call and during evaluation. The only communication was to say "well done" to them. Keep up the good work Firetext!
Firetext is a simple system to use and has offered us more options when sending out an sms
I have found Firetext simple to use, great pricing structure and superb service. I feel like this company cares about my business in caring about delivering theirs. There are so many options and tie ins with other platforms; I will use Firetext over and above because I know I'm going to get what I want and more.
Great Product and Amazing Customer Service! Since joining FireText we have managed to easily integrate it within our Automated Sales Campaigns. I'm not sure it would have been so easy if it wasn't for the very quick and very knowledgeable support team at FireText.
Excellent company to deal with. Were using the service for track and trace, really helpful setting this up. Quick to respond to any queries
Easy to use and good value - only issue is lack of message thread but they say they are fixing that soon.
Jonathan
Firetext has been a fantastic addition to my business. We are able to link SMS automation to our marketing campaigns and are seeing an improvement in our booking success rate.
The set up for the account was super easy. We stumbled across a small issue with the verification process but this was quickly resolved by one of the team. We now use the service daily to provide initial communication to our customers prior to booking with them and the customers are replying straight to the text we are sending. The is speeding up our efficiency and also gaining us additional trade as our reputation of booking jobs is increasing.
excellent system an simple to use
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 815 reviews