FireText Reviews

Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn
Cornwall

Alastair
"The team at Firetext make it incredibly easy to get up and running with an SMS platform that works simply and effectively at low cost. Integration with our CRM system was no problem and has greatly improved communications with our clients."
Kris
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high."
"Excellent. Simple to get started with great service"
"Very easy to use and plugs in really easily to infusionsoft. The online tutorials are easy and user friendly and the customer serviceis great - actually spoke to a real person in under 30 seconds!"
"Great service, makes life so much easier. Contacting all the workers and candidates is now quick and efficient. Sending an email and then a quick text halved the candidate response time."
"Can't fault the service so far and the support from Firetext staff has been great too."
"We have been thoroughly impressed with the service provided by FireText - the team are extremely responsive and the software is very user-friendly. We would highly recommend!"
"Customer service is the best"
"Good comms and very helpful."
"Perfect easy to use system and Alex and the team are on hand at a moments notice if needed"
"Great system and easy to use!"
"I researched quite a few text services before choosing FireText - and I'm so glad I settled on these guys! FireText have the most amazing customer service, there's nothing they can't do. Alex was super helpful getting our account set up, and everything is working so smoothly on the website. Really happy."
"Excellent service. Great product"
"Firetext are great. I talked to a couple of companies before deciding on Firetext, and it was their service that swung it for me. They were friendly, and helpful without being patronising, and even sent over an idiot proof guide to help me work their system - which is built so well even the biggest technophobe you know will be able to work it. Our account manager is friendly and attentive without being irritating, and we've seen a marked increase in turnover since we starting trialling text marketing as part of our partnership project."
"Great staff and easy to use."
"Unbelievably user-friendly system, very responsive staff and cost effective. I'm not sure I can more"
"A great tool for my small education business! I’m a piano teacher that teaches in numerous locations and really helps to keep my students and their parents up to date. For example, if I’m unwell and need to cancel their lessons I send a message to all students in a created group or If the time of their lesson has changed, it’s so easy to keep in touch with my clients. Especially handy when a new lesson bill has been produced and posted, it helps me get paid faster! Makes everything easier!"
"Easy to use, useful metrics"
"Useful service and great support."
"Firetext is a great platform. It has really help me to send messages to my audience at a relatively cheap price. Great customer service. I will definitely recommend this platform. Thank you!"
"Wonderful features and it is very easy to work with firetext."
"Excellent Service"
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 654 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access