FireText Reviews

Penryn
Cornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Alastair
"The team at Firetext make it incredibly easy to get up and running with an SMS platform that works simply and effectively at low cost. Integration with our CRM system was no problem and has greatly improved communications with our clients."
Kris
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high."
"Great service, easy to use and setup. The team were very helpful and offered a free 10 credit demo which really helps sell the product"
"Mostly easy to use, although some aspects are a little tricky to navigate. Great tool for text marketing campaigns."
"We have been using Firetext for a while and would definitely recommend it to a friend or a colleague."
"Very good and efficient."
"Brilliant way to contact customers in an easy and professional way. The website is user-friendly and all messages that we have sent to date have delivered to the customer with no issues. Would recommend!"
"We've just started with Firetext and it seems a nice platform to use - very simple to navigate and seems to do the trick! It'd be great if they did the automations themselves, but zapier has turned out to be easy to integrate, and now we've set it up it runs itself."
"Very reliable and fast SMS text service. The customer services team is very prompt and cooperative and I like the interface of the account provided."
"Really good service and very easy to use."
"Mostly very easy to use! Only compaint is whilst adding contacts, different groups automatically updat their fields when you upload contacts with overlapping details!"
Thanks for your feedback!

The custom field update when uploading contacts is optional - I will ping some details across on email if that helps :)

Alex
"easy to use but expensive."
"The platform is relatively straightforward to use. The main thing that could be improved is the data upload that was a bit inefficient. we'd tried uploading the data with a file. it was not working so we've ended up pasting the data directly in the relevant section and it worked. The file upload working would have saved us time."

You can upload directly from a CSV file which makes it much quicker than copying and pasting, we've got a super-handy guide here: https://help.firetext.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000079931-Uploading-Contacts and if you need any help with formatting your CSV just drop me a line on alex@firetext.co.uk
"I have sent recommendation to many of my contacts. Hopefully they will contact you soon."
"Had an issue with trying to pay by debit card. Alex was able to raise our order manually, but it all just took a bit longer than we would have hoped. Otherwise good service."
"I was completely new to this style of marketing and maybe a bit skeptical. Having used the service we managed to engage some old customers back to our purchasing our products again. Alex has also offered constant support, brilliant service!!"
"Good service, helpful staff, It just works."
"Customer service is excellent"
"it was the first time I used firetext , used the info line and you were very helpful ."
"The most important thing is that text messages are delivered in a very timely fashion, and these guys have this nailed. The customer support is amazing and they do extend themselves beyond the call of duty to solve issues as they arise. My one request is to have a button within the preferences that sends SMS receipts with a status of delivery. With that said they really have worked hard to come up with a workaround."
"A great system that integrates with our online services and automatically updates information. Very easy to use and a quick way to get a message out."
"Good and easy service!"
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 650 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access