FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
Verified Buyer

A simple and effective way of contacting our customer base in a targeted and tailored manner
Verified Buyer

Packed full of valuable features and back with a strong support team that gave us great advice.
Dave

Cracking product!
Jess
Verified Buyer

Fantastic friendly customer service. Easy to use software!
James
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing service. Both Holli and Alex really know their stuff. Can't praise highly enough. Keep up the good work Firetext!
Jessica
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service; they're always prepared to go the extra mile.
Martin

A marketing system that works - thank you Firetext

Fantastic service and product!! Would highly recommend 😁
Jo
Verified Buyer

Easy to use, amazing customer service
Lexi
Verified Buyer

Firetext has catapulted my business to the next level. The customer service I received has been second to none. I 100% recommend them. They offer unmatched support with live chat and email-a friendly and approachable team!
Justin
Verified Buyer

Firetext have proved reliable and the staff are very friendly/helpful. The website is intuitive. The API was a piece of cake to work with, so we were able to integrate FireText into our system very easily.
Verified Buyer

We use it to send out reminders regularly and the customers love it! Would highly recommended FireText and the team.
Samuel
Verified Buyer

Every interaction from our first contact with Firetext has been an absolute pleasure! Informative and helpful people at the top of their customer service game, thanks again!
Verified Buyer

Great service and fantastic team. Very helpful and knowledgeable about every integration into FireText and gets back to me instantly.
James
Verified Buyer

Best customer service I've experienced by a long way.
Sally
Verified Buyer

FireText has been really great. The reviews here say it all and it lived up to the expectations. Great customer service.
Daniel
Verified Buyer

Really easy to use software, making it easy for me as a business owner to offer personal customer experience. I'll also be taking tips from Holly and her team as the customer experience they offer is better than the rest.
Verified Buyer

FireText are a great company to work with. They take all the stress out of the campaign and the results speak for themselves
UpperDeck
Verified Buyer

Great product and service. We use this regularly and the results are always amazing!
Jo
Verified Buyer

As a company Firetext makes us happy, cant fault the services. Highly recommend.
FireText is rated 4.91 based on 308 reviews