FireText Reviews

Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn
Cornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"A great product with a fantastic service!"
"Started using Firetext several weeks ago for my small marketing agency. Alex (Account Manager) is incredibly proactive and helpful, the customer service is excellent and we are actively offering SMS as a service to our clients fir the first time, now we have found a supplier we trust and can rely on"
"The team at Firetext are super helpful and provide great support."
"After experiencing issues with a sperate SMS system, the move to FireText was one we wish we had done sooner! After a call with Alex after initially enquiring, the customer service was beyond 5 stars with Alex answering every query and question thoroughly and super efficiently- I never had to wait long for a reply! They were able to offer competitive pricing which made our decision to swap even easier. The system is easy and straight forward to use and also updated/ maintain, with the SMS alerts always being sent at the exact scheduled time. Would definitely recommend and we wish we had discovered FireText sooner."
"Exceptional service, cant thank Lola enough right from the start and ongoing support. Always easy to get through and speak to the team and so helpful. Great product, great people AAA+++"
"Great use for our business. Highly recommended!"
"I use firetext to remind my patients of their appointments. It is working extremely well and ensuring that patients receive a five start service from me too. Highly recommend firetext."
"Prompt, friendly, efficient"
"Great service - Firetext understood my requirements, advised on the best solution and it was setup and working very quickly."
"After finding FireText I instantly chatted to Alex there and he explained the whole process to me very simply and made everything very easy for me. Any questions I had were answered so quickly. Genuinely impressed with the functionality of FireText and the service that I have received from the team. I would recommend to anyone. A big thanks to the whole team."
"Great and simple to set up. Staff on the phone helpful and friendly. And the campaign was a success."
"We absolutely LOVE FireText! Simple to set up, incredibly flexible and an amazing price. Their keyword text system has enabled out listeners of our online radio station to easily interact with us, which has driven engagement and helped our station grow. The customer services is fast, friendly and personal to each user - we even received a welcome card! Highly recommend."
"We have been using Firetext for a while and would definitely recommend it to a friend or a colleague."
"We love firetext in our office! Very easy to use, with excellent customer service! Alex has always been there to offer excellent assistance whenever needed!"
"I love that support is very hands-on and you get help pretty much instantly. Lola has been amazing at showing me around the platform and the interface is simple and easy to use. I wish I could preview my text before sending but I guess that's ok and it might come in the future."
"Excellent service, well priced and Lola has been so helpful. Thanks"
"I love Fire Text. It has been so good for us and is helpful tool. Easy to use and the customer service is 100%. Could not recommend it highly enough. One thing I would love to see an app being introduced as that would be so handy."
"Very good and efficient."
"Great service, works as it says it will, no issues so far!"
"Excellent service, great follow up. Would highly recommend"
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 639 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access