FireText Reviews

Gareth Parkman
FireText 5 star review on 21st December 2016
Maria
More Photos & Videos
Excellent product and first class customer service
Excellent support given by Lola from day 1. Great service that works perfectly.
Great customer service!
Excellent product and amazing customer service ! Easy to use and support given every step of the way.
Excellent Service and very easy to use!
Our agency has been very impressed with FireTexts service. Everything thus far has been very straight forward and we are confident that this service will become invaluable to our company. Customer service has been great with prompt responses. We would recommend :-)
Alannah was so helpful and the service is great and simple to use. 5 stars.
FireText is super easy to use and navigate around. Extremely reasonable prices for credits and Alannah provided an absolutely fantastic customer service, always on hand to suggest advice or explain things I was unsure about. Highly recommend :)
Great service, great system!
I have just joined FireText from my previous provider Voodoosms. And the service has been nothing short of exceptional from website to customer service. Lola has been massive help getting me setup, and once I have setup everything else was just a breeze. The website design is excellent it's so user friendly and you'll have no issues setting up everything.
I can't wait to carry on using this service as it will certainly be improving my online business that's for sure. All in all, I can't fault the service, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Well-earned five-star rating keep it up guys!
Fire text is a good service, the staff are very helpful and really easy to contact.

For the actual website it is nice to look at and use for someone at my age, however for someone middle aged and above it does seem to be harder for them to grasp. which granted you cant cater for all ages as this is a technology based system.

I have given 5 as that like I said isn't really a huge issue.
Easy to use and good interface
Easy to use and fast service.
Easy to use API with great support when needed.
All very good and useful
Lola has been a pleasure to deal with, down to earth and prompt with her responses and advice on how to maximize the product. FireText have delivered in terms of accessibility and development of their product and we, as a business as excited to be partnered with them! Thanks Lola for all your help and patience with answering all my questions!
Fire Text have been really helpful in setting up an account and automated texting - also giving help in making the best use of their service.
Quick, easy and efficient way of communicating with our clients. Support team are quick to respond.
I'm new to Firetext,. Ilove the service, it's really easy to use, and staff are so keen to help
Good service