FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
"FireText = Friendly folks, a fiddle-free interface and it's forever fundamental to my business' marketing. Thank you"
"Great service from Alex at FireText. Always willing to help and provide user support when required."
"Very satisfied with FireText matched / beat competitors tariffs, then also gave me a further 50% top up credits for free! Couldn't thank you any more. Alex was spot on. kept me looped with everything - Gave excellent customer service. Very helpful ! Making it very easy to understand and co ordinate my way round the portal. Alex your a top lad!"
"Seriously 11 out of 10 for customer service! Firetext could give every commercial company a lesson in customer service. Alex was my dedicated helper. He called me as soon as I registered with Firetext to guide me through the process (no pushy sales technique, just help and advice). He emailed me after our chat, with links and instructions on all the things we talked about. He called me again before my campaign was due to go live to ensure I was happy and didn't need any extra help. He even sent me a thank you card through the post. This sort of customer service makes me want to send SMS campaigns just for the hell of it to show my appreciation for their help. I was opening entries to one of my companies sell-out events. Delivery of my campaign to my pre-registration list needed to be timely. I'd tested a few companies but their texts took a long time to come through. Firetext was instant so I could send customers alerts as soon as my tickets went on sale. This helped to back-up my email alerts, in case some emails got caught in people's junk - I could ensure they received the SMS alert too. The url tracking was a useful tool Alex talked me though and I used this to monitor my campaign. I've already planned to used Firetext again when my next event goes live."
"It just works. Simply"
"The functionality very much is as described and delivers. I particularly find the ability to schedule texts helpful."
"Such a simple and easy system to use with excellent support if needed. I particularly liked the fact I could schedule a text to be sent later in the day without me needing to be in front of the computer screen. Any questions I had and Alex would be on the other side of the phone ready to solve any confusions! Would highly recommend."
"our parents love the service at our nursery"
"The customer service is excellent, get back to you quickly and go above and beyond to help. Would highly recommend."
"An easy to use service which has proved to be very useful already. Definitely worth a try whether for staff communications or advertising."
"Customer service is excellent"
"FireText have been brilliant from day one. The support is, without doubt, one of the best I've ever received from a company. Holly one of the support staff was patient, quick to respond to my messages and just lovely. I can't recommend them more. Thanks!"
"Quick and instance way of communicating with our Hackney Carriage and Private Hire trade."
"so easy to use which is the main thing for me."
"Very easy to use website, responsive customer service and a useful marketing tool to have."
"Alex was really helpful, made it easy to use and would certainly recommend the service to friends and relatives. 5 star service. Liz Taggart"
"Speedy customer service from Alex and a reliable service of delivering texts and integrating with Infusionsoft to deliver texts as and when we need."
"Great service, quick to respond and easy to use online system."
"it was the first time I used firetext , used the info line and you were very helpful ."
"Super easy to use. Great for getting news out to my customers"
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 430 reviews