FireText Reviews

145 Reviews
Verified Buyer

Easy to use service. No hidden or unforeseen costs. Delivered good quality SMS traffic.
This is great to hear, thank you :)
Verified Buyer

Extremely convenient service, in our line of work.
Thanks so much for the review!
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy with the service and have no issues with it.
Great stuff, we're very happy your happy :)
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with your customer service and you really helped guide us in using SMS marketing for the first time.

It was a really positive experience and we’ll hope to use you again.

Best of luck to the team at Firetext
This is great to hear, thank you very much!
Verified Buyer

We did not want a full CRM system just the ability to easily text our existing customers, alerting them to the other services we provide. This has been an immediate success.
Brilliant news! Thanks so much for your comments :)
Verified Buyer

I've been really happy with Firetext's customer service & overall product.

I think the system used for managing my account online could be more user friendly as it's not always obvious where to access/find everything, but I guess that will improve as I use it more... and they're always on hand to answer any questions.
Thanks for the review! Please let me know if you need any help at lily@firetext.co.uk Lily
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy setup with great cs

Thanks
Great stuff, we're glad we could help :)
Verified Buyer

A good, convenient, economical automated text service, with a user-friendly internet based platform, speedy set-up and top-up, fast response via on-line chat help for any queries which are efficiently dealt with by friendly staff.
This is brilliant to hear thanks very much from all of the FireText team :)

Hi,
Just to drop a line about how simple and effective using the firetext platform is. We use it in our angling group to communicate with our members. Almost everybody reads text within a few hours of it being sent. So we transmit our groups news and events quickly and effectively, safe in the knowledge that the information has been received. you just have to remember to get peoples mobile numbers and keep them updated. The system is the best tool we have to communicate with members and is far cheaper to use than snail mail.

regards

Neil Wright
Secretary Ramsbottom Angling Association
Thanks for such a great review Neil!!!
Verified Buyer

Good service. However it would be greatly enhanced for our needs if we could send blanket texts to a series of numbers.
Thanks for your review! If you want to have a chat to discuss this further my email is lily@firetext.co.uk
Verified Buyer

I have had excellent customer service from Holly. I had a few questions starting up, and I think they were silly questions, but she was great and really helped me every step of the way. She checked up to see if everything went ok and if I had any more questions.

In addition, I found the platform itself very easy to use, The cost of the texts is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone.
So happy to be able to help :) Holly
Verified Buyer

We moved from another provider to firetext because it accepts 3rd party integration via API key something that makes automatic texts go out to all of our prospects after they fill a form on our website !
It's great to hear that you're happy!!
Verified Buyer

Service working as it should be and excellent customer service. Very helpful and efficient.
We're so pleased to hear that you're happy :)
Verified Buyer

This service has been incredibly helpful for us to remind people that they have booked an event with us and has decreased the drop-out rate significantly. Thank you!
This is fantastic news, congratulations :)
Verified Buyer

I have found FireText to be extremely easy and cost effective to use.
The straight forward pricing is wonderful as is the functionality of the website.
I have always had immediate and helpful responses to my enquiries which is a breath of fresh air.
I can't fault the product or the customer service; both are excellent.
This is fantastic to hear, thanks so much!
Verified Buyer

I had a technical query relating to the FireText service as I was intending to integrate the sending of text messages with my C# application. I contacted the FireText support about this and they responded quickly and with all the information that I needed, even providing some C# code that they use for doing what I wanted.
All in all an excellent service and I would highly recommend them.
Thanks for such a fabulous review!!
Verified Buyer

Every 3/4 months we put a new group of people onto Fire Text. Sometimes we email each group as a whole but often we send texts to smaller groups within the larger group. Unfortunately it saves each group as a new list which is very annoying as we now have loads of lists. Please take a loot at our account for further info. Is there any way this could be changed please.
Thanks
Thank you for your comments, I will be sure to look into making this easier for you and email over some suggestions :)
Verified Buyer

I was blown away with firetext when I used for the first time. It's very good for the company who would love to interact with clients, employees etc. Very easy to use & you definitely won't regret it. I would recommend firetext to anyone for 1000%.
Thank you for your amazing comments, this is so great to hear
Verified Buyer

since my contact with fire-text the service has been excellent, as some one with no knowledge of this service and its potential they have helped me all the way.

Steve GPPbuilders ltd
Thanks Steve, this is brilliant to hear!
Verified Buyer

Thank you for your amazing review, it's great to hear that everything is going well!
FireText is rated 4.83 based on 145 reviews