FireText Reviews

152 Reviews
Verified Buyer

Great user experience, easy to understand and an excellent customer service on top of it. Able to send SMS across Europe with message customisation and delivery insights. If they were not spamming my inbox with all kind of follow-up emails, I would say it's perhaps on of the best service of its kind out there.
Thanks for the review, we're glad you're finding FireText useful! Feel free to unsubscribe from our hints and tips emails and just get in touch if you need any help ;)
Verified Buyer

A good feature is the online messaging. Lily Badger has also been particularly helpful with any queries over the phone as well.

Thanks for a great review!
Verified Buyer

It would be super helpful if when scheduling texts you could add multiple lists of names to receive texts. Currently as it stands all lists have to receive texts OR individual messages have to be multiplied to send to chosen lists.

It would also be very helpful if scheduled messages could be edited and recipients edited without having to delete it and start again.
Verified Buyer

We are a small business but the messaging system has been worth its weight in gold, we have had great support and help setting up.
The system is fast and easy to use 10/10
Thank you so much, we're so happy we could help!
Verified Buyer

Very user friendly and reliable service. Helpful staff available for any extra assistance required.
Great stuff! We're very happy that you're happy :)
Verified Buyer

My experience with fire text has been very good. My contact Lily has been very helpful and always available to answer any questions I have. She has guided me in setting up an account and using fire text so that I have got the most out of it. I would recommend it to other areas of our business as it has been very useful in measuring satisfaction and in downloading feedback.
Thank you for such lovely comments, so happy to help - Lily
Verified Buyer

This was our first text messaging campaign but the support from Firetext in getting up and running was excellent, with the team responding promptly to our many queries. The integrated campaign which used text messaging with other digital marketing techniques helped us drive more bookings than we've ever achieved in our Black Friday sales. Will use again.
Fantastic, we're happy to hear that the campaign was a success!
Verified Buyer

Easy to use service. No hidden or unforeseen costs. Delivered good quality SMS traffic.
This is great to hear, thank you :)
Verified Buyer

Extremely convenient service, in our line of work.
Thanks so much for the review!
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy with the service and have no issues with it.
Great stuff, we're very happy your happy :)
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with your customer service and you really helped guide us in using SMS marketing for the first time.

It was a really positive experience and we’ll hope to use you again.

Best of luck to the team at Firetext
This is great to hear, thank you very much!
Verified Buyer

We did not want a full CRM system just the ability to easily text our existing customers, alerting them to the other services we provide. This has been an immediate success.
Brilliant news! Thanks so much for your comments :)
Verified Buyer

I've been really happy with Firetext's customer service & overall product.

I think the system used for managing my account online could be more user friendly as it's not always obvious where to access/find everything, but I guess that will improve as I use it more... and they're always on hand to answer any questions.
Thanks for the review! Please let me know if you need any help at lily@firetext.co.uk Lily
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy setup with great cs

Thanks
Great stuff, we're glad we could help :)
Verified Buyer

A good, convenient, economical automated text service, with a user-friendly internet based platform, speedy set-up and top-up, fast response via on-line chat help for any queries which are efficiently dealt with by friendly staff.
This is brilliant to hear thanks very much from all of the FireText team :)

Hi,
Just to drop a line about how simple and effective using the firetext platform is. We use it in our angling group to communicate with our members. Almost everybody reads text within a few hours of it being sent. So we transmit our groups news and events quickly and effectively, safe in the knowledge that the information has been received. you just have to remember to get peoples mobile numbers and keep them updated. The system is the best tool we have to communicate with members and is far cheaper to use than snail mail.

regards

Neil Wright
Secretary Ramsbottom Angling Association
Thanks for such a great review Neil!!!
Verified Buyer

Good service. However it would be greatly enhanced for our needs if we could send blanket texts to a series of numbers.
Thanks for your review! If you want to have a chat to discuss this further my email is lily@firetext.co.uk
Verified Buyer

I have had excellent customer service from Holly. I had a few questions starting up, and I think they were silly questions, but she was great and really helped me every step of the way. She checked up to see if everything went ok and if I had any more questions.

In addition, I found the platform itself very easy to use, The cost of the texts is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone.
So happy to be able to help :) Holly
Verified Buyer

We moved from another provider to firetext because it accepts 3rd party integration via API key something that makes automatic texts go out to all of our prospects after they fill a form on our website !
It's great to hear that you're happy!!
Verified Buyer

Service working as it should be and excellent customer service. Very helpful and efficient.
We're so pleased to hear that you're happy :)
FireText is rated 4.84 based on 152 reviews