FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
Chris
Verified Buyer

Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high.
Tim
Verified Buyer

FireText certainly make me feel valued as a customer - their customer service is exceptional (they even sent me a handwritten card to welcome me - can't think of a single supplier that's done that since I set up MyCareerComeback). FireText is easy to use and I could send my first message within 10 minutes of creating my account.
James
Verified Buyer

Excellent API, very clean, simple PHP cURL allows for automated responses and updating our database.

We've got a few users that aren't technical and just want a simple clean interface to get in touch with their candidates and this has worked perfectly for them.
Maria
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, simple and easy to use.
Lukasz
Verified Buyer

We've been using FireText for some time now and have never had issues with the service. The support is always helpful and responds within minutes and without complaining even for questions that can be found in FAQ. Very happy with the service and can recommend it to others.
Mark
Verified Buyer

Very helpful when I was trying to sort out a problem from our side. Needed an answer and really speedy response.
Mike

Easy number and setup
Ryan
Verified Buyer

Always very helpful & committed to delivering a great product & great customer service.
Craig
Verified Buyer

Alex is always happy to help! He guides me through everything step by step every time I use Firetext. Great Service, great cuctomer experience and immediate results. Craig - Motion People
Verified Buyer

FireText is very easy to navigate - really you can't go wrong. This means it's quite a basic system though, but if you don't have complex groups or lots of different variations on the same message, it'll work well!
Samantha
Verified Buyer

Firetext always help us out when we have any problems but we don't have them very often, its ideal to send text to our site guys
Emma
Verified Buyer

Fab company, easy to use system and great support
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service with quick replies!
Teresa
Verified Buyer

Friendly and efficient customer service.
Lucy
Verified Buyer

FireText is an efficient and helpful service. Their customers service is awesome and they are always helpful. The system is easy to use and has revolutionised the way we used text messages. Thank you FireText team!
Kyle

brilliant customer service.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and easy to use interface!! I love it
Verified Buyer

Great product and customer service!
Tyler
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Listens to technical requests
Stuart
Verified Buyer

Great , easy to use but powerful web app. Fantastic, friendly support team too.
FireText is rated 4.91 based on 376 reviews