fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
I paid for tickets to a virtual event on Zoom.... Twilight Zoom event. Clicked through the links on the ticket and all I got was a "Waiting for the Host to Start This Meeting" - no one turned up. Contacted Fever for assistance via their live Chat and was told that if I NEEDED TO CONFIRM MY PLACE BY EMAIL AFTER PAYING FOR TICKETS???? Really?!!? They certainly didn't wait to take my money but were saying that I can't attend the event unless I confirmed by email??? Seriously? That totally smells like a complete Scam! List of replied from Fever on the Live Chat: "Fever is not responsible if you cannot attend".... what?? I'm here waiting "You need to confirm the spot" - sounds like a budget airline, you have to confirm after paying or they will cancel your ticket "Fever Tickets are non-refundable" - really even if there is NO event????
scam !!!!!! arrived at event and it did not exist
The worst! Scammer
Beware: Do not use Fever App! Awful event and terrible customer service. Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel event was a joke, not anything like what was advertised. Refer to pictures!
The worst ever customer service you will come across you life! Especially with this person name “Aniruddha”
The venue I bought three tickets for was not yet open or ready to open. I was told I'd be refunded. A week later after getting PayPal involved, I received a message from Fever that I was issued a voucher to use for a different show. I want and was promised a refund. I owe two other people their money back.
Absolute scammers. No point of contact. Miss sold events. Automated robot responses and nothing else. NEVER buy from them
Absolutely disgusting customer service, greedy, merciless sorry excuse for a scam of a company. I lost $200 for the candlelight concert tickets that I could not even utilize. I was present for the event only to not be allowed to attend it because we were 5 minutes late for PET, (which we had to pay for as well). That was before the event had even started. I would have accepted if the PET tickets could not be reimbursed but they had gone so far as to refuse to reschedule the event to another date.As a result, the tickets were burnt. I had a chat online (there is no way to contact them via phone) with Alejandro and Alexandra who were terrible and absolutely unprofessional. Ignored my queries. Left the chat without answering. So much for wanting to have a good time, instead I got ripped off for such an unreasonable excuse/tactic to offset their costs. This matter could have been rectified easily but instead they chose to give us a hard time. What a BAD experience.
We are a company who has worked with Fever for the past 6 months, they sold thousands of tickets for us but they haven’t paid us once which we found quite suspicious. As of now, they owe us £5K, and everytime we email them regarding this, they just fob us off with excuses such as “ We’ll speak to the finance team and get this resolved ASAP “. This has been going on for a month now.. Do. Not. Get. Involved. With. Fever.
Went a second time to a concert that was rescheduled- unbeknownst to any of the ticket holders. Church of st Thomas the Martyr was CLOSED AGAIN! Do NOT use fever.
This company is a scam But 5 tickets to the event in Philadelphia the week before it was canceled and they don't offer refund. They never secured a location for the event. Do not buy anything from this company!
I had a small problem and Paula was only too willing to help and get it resolved. Thankyou
An absolute JOKE. Avoid at all costs. Booked 2 tickets in May to see an event on July 25th 21. My partner (who I bought the tickets for as a birthday present) has spent the week in hospital, battling a kidney infection caused by a resistant strain of E. coli. He will not be discharged before the day of the event. These circumstances are completely out of my control. After emailing Fever on Wednesday 21st (plenty of time BEFORE the event) and receiving NO reply. I started messaging them on their live chat on Fri 23rd (on the app). Two different agents - Alberto + Santiago Acosta - initially replied before completely ceasing all communication. Where is the customer care and service. A week that's already been awful, worrying and distressing has been made worse by the complete incompetence of this company and the uncaring staff, if they're even real. I can't get hold of anyone and NO replies to my emails. DO NOT buy tickets from Fever. GOD, how I wish I'd read all these reviews first. What a waste of £70. Also, Trustpilot, you should allow customers to upload screenshots to illustrate the dire customer service.
This company is DIGUSTING absolute SCAMMERS. DO NOT BUY ANY TICKETS FROM THEM. They do not respond to any emails. Advertise evens as something they are not and completely mis-sell events for what they are not, it's honestly an embarrassment. Even the event staff working said they were shocked. I paid for good view tickets I can't even explain how shoddy and cheap the event was.
Bought two tickets for £84 for a one hour Vivaldi concert in Bristol, U.K. Incredibly tie address that we were given with the ticket confirmation was a small street in Clifton Bristol. The advert that was shown on Facebook was the Bristol Observatory. We drove there, about half a mile away, and it was closed!! This was a Sunday afternoon with no contact telephone number, no contact point… Nothing!! Is this a typical scam?? All conducted on the web with limited details and follow up. Absolutely furious! A wasted one hour journey along with £84!! I really wish that we had read these write-ups from other people who have been disappointed and let down. How can this be allowed to happen…. How many times to so many people?!? How do we get back at these people? My advice is not to have anything to do with these people!!!
Extremely bad service. They took my money. DO NOT USE FEVER.COM. 0/5!!!!
Went to a candlelit concert. The church was closed. They cancelled the event without telling anyone. SHAME ON YOU!
This is a scam . Bought tickets, showed up and the chapel was closed. No concert. 40 other people there as well. All ripped off. By the way F you
Would have been 0 stars if i could have selected that - cancelled event, no notice provided. RIP OFF DO NOT USE!!
Bought tickets advertised as an outdoor concert. A few days prior received an e mail stating "for your safety" concert is being moved indoors. Not what I signed up for! No refund available. The CDC states being outdoors is safest - so how is moving INDOORS safer? No, this was done for their convenience, not our safety. Poor operation all around, would give zero stars if possible.
fever.com is rated 1.09 based on 220 reviews