fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
Absolute scam. Bought tickets for an event in Berlin. The day before it was about to take place, I see that time and place of the event have been changed without even getting a notification about it. WTF?
Fever is the worst!! Take your money and never respond. I will never do business with them again!!!! Can't warn people enough not to use them. You will just lose your money
I booked this event more than 4 MONTHS ago. I want to see Chopin, on a Friday. I arranged an entire date night around it, with dinner, etc. Now 4 days in advance I happen to check my email (which I don't regularly do) to find that my booking has been PREPONED to a Wednesday. And if I don't want to go this Wednesday, it's ON ME to start emailing, hang in in the chat, or whatnot, to get a voucher and find some other day/event that works, within 60 days!? I honestly think this is ridiculous because I booked this event on January 23, which is almost 5 MONTHS ago. The agents (Paula, Laura) are fine, it's just the whole setup that Is ridiculous. I'm sure she can't help it. I feel like this is what you get when you buy from a typical American firm that cares about nothing but profit? Anyways, I don't have the energy to fight this. So just give me the damn voucher and I'll comply... And ironically, the slogan on the website is 'Making plans made easy' So 2 days later I finally got the voucher, and could reschedule for the only other Friday that's available, another TWO MONTHS from now: 13 Aug. ALSO, I had to pay another 8 dollars because FEVER made me reschedule !? Thanks for the service people... I suppose I will have to wait and see if they cancel this one too...
I've used this app before and had not problem, I really liked the event so I booked a few others. I bought my tickets for 7/10, I have my confirmation emails showing that right dates. However, I took a look at my tickets today and one of the shows as changed for 9th. I don't know how this got changed and it scares me that they were able to do it without notice or consent . Anyway, I'm trying to get this straighten out and the chat was not helpful, I have a generic response in the emails. It's a bit stressful because I don't want to have problems the day of the event. All I want to do, Is confirm everything in in order so I wont have problems using what I paid for on the date I paid for. The lack or urgency or availability in the customer service department is alarming. Keep this in mind when using it. If you have no problems with the tickets, I will say, you will enjoy the events.
0.000001 % to have the chance to response from them and no hope for solution
I went onto their app to look at a booking I'd already made. the next thing I knew the words "purchase complete" appeared. I had no idea they had my credit card details on file, that I'd made a purchase or what it was I was supposed to have purchased. Their website says phone if your query is urgent but (surprise!) they don't give you a phone number. I emailed them to ask for a refund but no reply apart from an automated one. Terrible company, I won't use them again.
Do not use this company! They refused to refund a purchase I did not even make!
SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT USE THEM! IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT THEM OR GET A REFUND WHEN THEY ARTBITRAROLY CHANGE YOUR DATES.
simply ridiculous! placed a booking on 18, payment confirmation is on 18, email confirmation is on 18. when the date is nearer, open up the app and it just got changed to 16! does fever change bookings as to their liking?? looking at the reviews below, everyone is suffering from the same thing. fever should just shut down.
They changed an event date (2 months) with no communication. Triying now to have a refund but no customer support exists. This really looks like fraud to me, I fortunatelly lost 50€ with them and no more. Stay away from them this is FRAUD!
We booked a detective hunt, arrived at the start point along with other groups and no host turned up. We called Fever who claimed none of us had confirmed, which we could prove we did via email and so they said they'd find out what was happening. After that they blocked all calls from various people trying to contact them. They're even claiming they won't give a refund as we changed our minds about taking part. So disgusting they're still able to function. Absolute scam!
We arrived to find the venue empty and we were calling to find out what was going on. Fever claimed to have sent me an email in April about the event being rescheduled but I didn't receive an email in my inbox or junk. That week, I actively searched my emails for information about the venue but didn't find any. I even downloaded the app and the original date and venue address was posted there up until minutes before the original time. This was an overall frustrating experience and I don't recommend unless you want disappointment and being told you're wrong.
Cancelled an event, didn't bother calling - the email went into junk. Rather than automatically refunding the £90 tickets, they suggested we use the amount as part of a 'voucher' for another event. Really poor.
This show was appalling, the string quartet were out of tune, discordant and a complete shambles. The ballerinas shouldn't have made it to Butlins. Walked out after 20 mins horrified at this appalling mess. I have seen better performances from untrained children and amateurs. The tickets were £40 each what a rip off.
Terrible, scam events, Avoid at all costs. We got ripped off for 110 GBP for dinner in dark event for two. All we got was a makeshift restaurant in soho with All Lights ON, and sub average food served! Terrible, never use Fever.com to book any events.
Disgusting foul company. DO NOT USE. We could not make the date of a rescheduled event, but they would not offer us a refund. We were allowed to use the money as credit towards another event but with insane additional charges. Consequently we are now paying £75 for two tickets to an exhibition that should have cost £40. Shame on you.
Took my money for an event without my knowledge or consent. Refused to give me a refund and then tried to offer me Fever Credit. Replied to me on another review site pointing the finger and me and trying to blame me. Avoid at ALL costs!
So hard to get a refund on rescheduled events when the new date does not suit stir clear
The performance was not as advertised so this is fraud and misleading people. Acoustics very poor. Covid breaches shocking. Paying lipservice to the rules - no masks being worn. Poorly organised. Money making scam
Really don't get back to you. App set up so its easy to purchase by accident
fever.com is rated 1.04 based on 96 reviews