fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
Cancelled my ticket the night before with no explanation, said they refunded me, but they had only given me a credit note for £3.70 instead which can only be recovered if i download their app. have emailed 3 times, with no reply from anyone. AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU CAN. ITS A CON.
Event cancelled and no refund forthcoming. Was offered a credit but given very limited time to use it. Whilst initial response re a credit came from a Magdiel, Zero customer service or further responses after requesting an extension on time. Magdiel was arrogant and incompetent !! Do not recommend.
NEVER NEVER USE THIS COMPANY - please!! 17 emails to customer service and many calls. Just the worst company I have ever ever dealt with. Shocking. DO NOT USE
I booked tickets for the Frida Khalo experience in London. As you will see from most reviews this company ‘modus operandi’ is to take your money, then it cancels the event without notice, it gives you a voucher, but then it charges you more to rebook than the original price you paid - in my case an extra £10. I categorically refused to rebook out of principle and asked for a refund. Guess what they said ticket was non- refundable. After 2 hours of back and forth useless emails, I asked them to send me their terms and conditions. I read the whole thing and asked them to show me the location of their non-refund policy. Well it didn’t exist, so they sent me a refund and I never heard from them again. So my advice is, 1. DO NOT USE this company, they are con artists and 2. Always read the terms and conditions, don’t take anyone’s words for it! PS: have you noticed most of the reviews are either 5* or 1*, there’s hardly any in between which makes me think that most 5* are probably not genuine and are there to try to offset the overwhelming number of bad reviews.
My experience is horrendous. First and last time I use fever, that’s for sure. Exactly one month and a half ago I booked my Dopamine Land ticket for today. Yesterday, at 6pm, which anyone would agree it’s a extremely short notice, I’ve been notified by Fever that the event has been cancelled, but I should not worry, that a voucher has been added to my profile to rebook another date. I booked Friday 20th. Today I realised that there was an extra charge of £2.5 on my bank, so I emailed Fever to ask for a refund of this charge as it was not acceptable, I only changed the dates DUE TO A CANCELLATION but it was an inconvenience for me and had to rearrange my whole week’s plan. I received an answer from ARMINDA saying she cancelled my event and gave me a full refund. With her lack of reading comprehension and lack of customer service, she ruined the plans, again. I explained that what I asked was for a refund of the extra charge but I was still coming to the event. She replied saying that a partial refund was not possible and if I was interested I should book again, but she didn’t have the kindness to explain that before cancelling my ticket did she? Just to make the story a bit better… I went again to try and book this, and now Friday is fully booked. The new response from ARMINDA after I asked once again for this to be sorted was “Hi, Thanks for contacting Fever! Please, let us know if we can do anything else for you.” Yes, I already sent two queries before this nonsense answer, but I didn’t get a proper response. So I am leaving it, and I’m definitely not coming to Dopamine Land. Great way for Dopamine to lose customers by using a poor and unprofessional event
No event existed having booked Frida Kahlo. Months in advance I travelled to the venue advised on the ticket some 50 miles from my home and it was deserted. I have been refused reimbursement of wasted travel costs - disgusting - I sincerely hope you lot are prevented from trading soon - I for one have notified trading standards
I am currently in an ongoing dispute with Fever regarding tickets which I have bought but which never arrived. Funds left my account and they are telling me it was declined/refunded but cannot provide any coherent evidence to prove this. I'm taking it up with the fraud department at my bank to try to get the tickets reimbursed. Do not use this company. Customer service is atrocious too - no managers or team leaders to speak to and no hope of resolution. No one seems to know what they are doing.
I've booked two experiences with Fever and in both cases, both were cancelled last minute, but they were still selling tickets for the cancelled days. When I contacted and asked for a refund, I was told I could only get credit for a future event, only processing a refund when I flat out refused credit and demanded my money back. Save yourself the hassle, they're really not worth it.
Bought tickets but due to covid, cldnt go in the end. Non refundable, credit instead. I'd rather my cash back but not an option. Will never use this, so feel robbed. Won't ever use fever again.
I purchased two tickets to the Grand Designs show for £20 per ticket, thinking this was a good price without realising the event only charged £12 per ticket. Before the event started I called Fever for a price correction, they said they would look into the price difference and escalate to management. I followed up multiple times but they continued to tell me it was still under review. Two weeks later, the event ended and we didn't even get to use these tickets, they finally responded back saying they could not offer a refund and the case was closed. I asked to speak to management and they said they 'do not have "managers" and team leads & supervisors do not speak to customers directly'. This was absolutely poor and rude customer service. I would strongly avoid Fever - don't lose your money!
I bought tickets for my mums birthday and was issue tickets for the wrong date (which had already passed!). When I called to get the issue sorted out I was told there was nothing that could be done, I was not given a refund or the correct tickets. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! WORST customer service EVER!
This company is a ripoff. Do not patronize.
I asked for a refund and was given a voucher for the same event, that expires in 2 months. When I asked to be refunded a different way they said no.. so essentially they stole my money and my service.
I was charged for 15 tickets. I ordered 3 and got 3. I tried getting money back for the twelve and was told the money in my account is “pending “. I contacted my bank and fever took my money. They are saying they didn’t, but I have proof from my bank that the money was taken out by Fever. I am now requesting a FULL REFUND. My bank is working on my behalf to get it.
Seems like a scam to me. Customer service will not answer any questions about show. They won’t refund the money. Will never buy from Fever again
Scammers. Said I had a voucher for an exhibition that was cancelled. Not only there wasn't a voucher in my wallet. But they made me buy two more tickets saying the voucher would be applied later. I ended up paying an extra £40 and the voucher for their cancelled event wasn't applied. They now owe me £80. Never buy anything from them. They are awful.
DO NOT GO TO ANY EVENTS BY THIS COMPANY. It is the company’s fault that I ended up wasting time and Uber fare to get there just to find out it was closed. Not only were there no signs, emails, or texts stating it was canceled, there wasn’t even a refund that was automatically given. I had to ask an unrelated area 15 staff. What you guys expect people to reach out to you to get a refund? That’s ridiculous. You guys did the BARE MINIMUM in giving me a refund for the tickets when I HAD TO ASK, but you tell me there is no way you could give me a refund for my Uber fare?? when it’s this company incompetence? Worst company ever. Not only that, I had to go to the BBB to request the refund, when I emailed you all over A WEEK AGO. Your team said my case had been “escalated”. Escalated means you wait a week for a refund I should’ve gotten automatically without having to first email YOU?
Event didn't exist. Scam
Scammers. Sell tickets to events and experiences that don't exist.
Good bloody luck if you make a mistake when booking online. They don't want to know. It would be the easiest thing in the world for them to make the modification but their "Ts&Cs" don't allow it. Bloody ruined a planned birthday surprise and NO REAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. A bunch of cowboys.
fever.com is rated 1.11 based on 285 reviews