fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
SCAM AVOID
Do not buy anything from them it's a scam they should not be allowed to operate please listen to the views
All 3 events I bought were cancelled and the company refuses to refund me for services they did not provide. Customer service is horrible. I now have to follow up with my bank to dispute. I would NEVER purchase from here again and will follow up until my case is resolved. I reached out 4 times over 3 months and never received a response. I tried phone call and email.
booked my tickets everything was well written and explained. I had ma question and it was answered within the day I sent the message! overall great experience and deal!
I cant reach them....sent message, but no phone number or live chat as stated on website!
Scam! Not even sure There’s a real show! No recourse?
Wow...this company makes it look like it is affiliated with the NYC Van Gogh Immersion event by stealing all the graphics and then sell tickets that don't exist.
Scam, misrepresent themselves as authorized sellers to events when they are not.
Do not buy anything from FEVER!! They are FRAUDS and a SCAM! Buying online tickets for a Vivaldi Four Seasons Candlelight Concert resulted in loss of money. People responsible do not respond to any messages, but publicly claim they are entrepeneur, but note that they are hiding with pockets full of stolen money. This will need to stop immediately
Zero customer service. Accidentally put in wrong date for ticket and emailed immediately, a week before the date to ask to change the date and got an email saying “ we are processing your request and a customer service representative will be in touch shortly”. Then contacting closer to the date, a few times. Well ....... still waiting and despite contacting them almost daily I have not heard anything at all. So out of pocket, twice cause ended up buying tics online from the service.
Don’t ever use them ! I asked for a refund and they won’t give it to me. I’m just gonna dispute it with my bank.
SCAM. Event venue doors were locked upon arriving and there was no email about reschedule or cancellation.
Zero customer service. Accidentally put in wrong time for concert ticket and immediately emailed fever.com to ask to change to time ( there was available seating to do this at the time) and got an email saying “ we are processing your request and a customer service representative will be in touch shortly”. Well that was 3 weeks ago and despite contacting them almost daily I have not heard anything back from them. Suffice to say there is now no more available seating to change the time of the tickets any more. Will I go through them again? NO, NEVER! Once they have your money that is the last you hear from them.
Unduly complicated procedure to book tickets, which we finally booked on a Thurs eve, July 15, having paid $120.00 plus tax for an hour of chamber music. With a week to go, we were informed that the concert has been postponed to Friday, July 16, which is not viable for us. What annoyed us especially is that there is no stated option for cash return. That is what we want: our $120.00 back;.Fever is unprofessional in the extreme and prospective concert goers deserve to be b e apprised of that.
Booked a dinner and drag experience in NYC. I purchased VIP seats and meal. The meal was cold and gross and extremely small portioned for $90 a person. And we couldn’t see the show at all. As in zero visibility. Total rip-off. We just paid for our drinks and walked out. Over $300 evening was a complete bust. Arrived at 8:45 and didn’t get our meal until 10:30 and it was a preset menu.
I've used this app before and had not problem, I really liked the event so I booked a few others. I bought my tickets for 7/10, I have my confirmation emails showing that right dates. However, I took a look at my tickets today and one of the shows as changed for 9th. I don't know how this got changed and it scares me that they were able to do it without notice or consent . Anyway, I'm trying to get this straighten out and the chat was not helpful, I have a generic response in the emails. It's a bit stressful because I don't want to have problems the day of the event. All I want to do, Is confirm everything in in order so I wont have problems using what I paid for on the date I paid for. The lack or urgency or availability in the customer service department is alarming. Keep this in mind when using it. If you have no problems with the tickets, I will say, you will enjoy the events.
Not even worth 1 star. Bought tickets for an event which was cancelled 3 times. Eventually fever said they would refund 4 x tickets. Over 6 weeks later and numerous emails sent I am still waiting for my refund which apparently they can’t do because the purchase was through PayPal over 180 days ago. So in other words they rip you off. Keep your money. Don’t give you what they’ve promised. Breach their contract. Scam. Big scam. Never ever use this company
Terrible company. Terrible rude customer service. I booked 2 tickets for a show, they oversold and emailed me week before to cancel my tickets. I booked hotel in city to stay over night after show. Impossible to get any resolution or answers from customer service. No alternative offered. Very rude guy on the phone.
SCAM! I booked two events through fever. One for an event at the Queen of Hoxton (3 cocktails for £15) which expired as soon as I bought it. However, no due date was mention in the description not the ticket itself. I have enquired about this four times and all they could do was send out an email to another department who would then reach out to the venue. They all tell me the event expired in March but that's when I bought the ticket and, like mentioned earlier, there was no notification on the due date anywhere. It's been almost two weeks so I enquired again to which I got a very hostile and rude response. I quote "NO it is not valid", "Tickets don't last forever". And when I asked if they could give my an estimate of the waiting time they replied "You must be patient" and "Remember that we are dealing with a massive amount of tickets". They can't help me, they have no idea about the actual events and they are all but polite. The latest person whom I chatted with left the chat in the middle of an enquiry as I demanded answers. The other event is the rooftop cinema at Bar Elba, who I can't reach either. I want to know what happens with bad weather and if we could swap tickets. Again, no one is able to answer simple questions, all pass the problem on to someone else or return it to me and so far every single person that I talk to has been very rude. I feel all but respected and since I have not had any good experience with them yet it feels like a big scam. I would never book with them again!
Definitely a scam. They literally steal peoples money and refuse to refund when events have been postponed or cancelled. I cannot believe this company is still afloat. It is disgusting their behaviour. They keep offering vouchers but I do not want any part of their unethical business practices. Furthermore, they said to use it within 9 months, who knows how life will be in 9 months. Do not use their service. It’s atrocious. Buyer beware.
fever.com is rated 1.09 based on 225 reviews