fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
SCAM AVOID
Do not buy anything from them it's a scam they should not be allowed to operate please listen to the views
All 3 events I bought were cancelled and the company refuses to refund me for services they did not provide. Customer service is horrible. I now have to follow up with my bank to dispute. I would NEVER purchase from here again and will follow up until my case is resolved. I reached out 4 times over 3 months and never received a response. I tried phone call and email.
booked my tickets everything was well written and explained. I had ma question and it was answered within the day I sent the message! overall great experience and deal!
I cant reach them....sent message, but no phone number or live chat as stated on website!
Scam! Not even sure There’s a real show! No recourse?
Wow...this company makes it look like it is affiliated with the NYC Van Gogh Immersion event by stealing all the graphics and then sell tickets that don't exist.
Scam, misrepresent themselves as authorized sellers to events when they are not.
Do not buy anything from FEVER!! They are FRAUDS and a SCAM! Buying online tickets for a Vivaldi Four Seasons Candlelight Concert resulted in loss of money. People responsible do not respond to any messages, but publicly claim they are entrepeneur, but note that they are hiding with pockets full of stolen money. This will need to stop immediately
Zero customer service. Accidentally put in wrong date for ticket and emailed immediately, a week before the date to ask to change the date and got an email saying “ we are processing your request and a customer service representative will be in touch shortly”. Then contacting closer to the date, a few times. Well ....... still waiting and despite contacting them almost daily I have not heard anything at all. So out of pocket, twice cause ended up buying tics online from the service.
Don’t ever use them ! I asked for a refund and they won’t give it to me. I’m just gonna dispute it with my bank.
SCAM. Event venue doors were locked upon arriving and there was no email about reschedule or cancellation.
Zero customer service. Accidentally put in wrong time for concert ticket and immediately emailed fever.com to ask to change to time ( there was available seating to do this at the time) and got an email saying “ we are processing your request and a customer service representative will be in touch shortly”. Well that was 3 weeks ago and despite contacting them almost daily I have not heard anything back from them. Suffice to say there is now no more available seating to change the time of the tickets any more. Will I go through them again? NO, NEVER! Once they have your money that is the last you hear from them.
They refused to refund me! I was trying to bought a ticket using my voucher, but they charged automatically using PayPal. I hadn’t authorized any automatic charge in my credit card and now i lost my money.
They are dishonest .They scammed 280dollars from My acct .I bought 2 tickets was charged for 6 ..Bought cancellation insurance and they refunded me nothing back .I’m so sick to my stomach beware Beware scam scam scam
I booked tickets for the Frida Khalo experience in London. As you will see from most reviews this company ‘modus operandi’ is to take your money, then it cancels the event without notice, it gives you a voucher, but then it charges you more to rebook than the original price you paid - in my case an extra £10. I categorically refused to rebook out of principle and asked for a refund. Guess what they said ticket was non- refundable. After 2 hours of back and forth useless emails, I asked them to send me their terms and conditions. I read the whole thing and asked them to show me the location of their non-refund policy. Well it didn’t exist, so they sent me a refund and I never heard from them again. So my advice is, 1. DO NOT USE this company, they are con artists and 2. Always read the terms and conditions, don’t take anyone’s words for it! PS: have you noticed most of the reviews are either 5* or 1*, there’s hardly any in between which makes me think that most 5* are probably not genuine and are there to try to offset the overwhelming number of bad reviews.
My experience is horrendous. First and last time I use fever, that’s for sure. Exactly one month and a half ago I booked my Dopamine Land ticket for today. Yesterday, at 6pm, which anyone would agree it’s a extremely short notice, I’ve been notified by Fever that the event has been cancelled, but I should not worry, that a voucher has been added to my profile to rebook another date. I booked Friday 20th. Today I realised that there was an extra charge of £2.5 on my bank, so I emailed Fever to ask for a refund of this charge as it was not acceptable, I only changed the dates DUE TO A CANCELLATION but it was an inconvenience for me and had to rearrange my whole week’s plan. I received an answer from ARMINDA saying she cancelled my event and gave me a full refund. With her lack of reading comprehension and lack of customer service, she ruined the plans, again. I explained that what I asked was for a refund of the extra charge but I was still coming to the event. She replied saying that a partial refund was not possible and if I was interested I should book again, but she didn’t have the kindness to explain that before cancelling my ticket did she? Just to make the story a bit better… I went again to try and book this, and now Friday is fully booked. The new response from ARMINDA after I asked once again for this to be sorted was “Hi, Thanks for contacting Fever! Please, let us know if we can do anything else for you.” Yes, I already sent two queries before this nonsense answer, but I didn’t get a proper response. So I am leaving it, and I’m definitely not coming to Dopamine Land. Great way for Dopamine to lose customers by using a poor and unprofessional event
I am currently in an ongoing dispute with Fever regarding tickets which I have bought but which never arrived. Funds left my account and they are telling me it was declined/refunded but cannot provide any coherent evidence to prove this. I'm taking it up with the fraud department at my bank to try to get the tickets reimbursed. Do not use this company. Customer service is atrocious too - no managers or team leaders to speak to and no hope of resolution. No one seems to know what they are doing.
I've booked two experiences with Fever and in both cases, both were cancelled last minute, but they were still selling tickets for the cancelled days. When I contacted and asked for a refund, I was told I could only get credit for a future event, only processing a refund when I flat out refused credit and demanded my money back. Save yourself the hassle, they're really not worth it.
This company is a ripoff. Do not patronize.
fever.com is rated 1.2 based on 305 reviews