fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
Worst customer service ever. And regions to offer a refund. Instead they offered a voucher to be used within 9 months. You can’t put a time limit on when an event will be scheduled to go ahead during a pandemic Will never book tickets through this organization ever again. Buyers, beware.
Horrible company! The site is not user friendly at all. They won’t refund you, but they would allow 4 children into an event alone? They can’t make 3 tickets into adult tickets even if you pay the difference. It is so easy to make mistakes on their program. Customer Service doesn’t speak enough English to correct it. All of sudden you are out of more money than you intended.
ONE STAR IS TOO MANY. PURCHASED TICKETS LAST OCTOBER, EVENT POSTPONED TWICE DUE TO COVID, THIRD DATE UNABLE TO ATTEND. ADVISED BY FEVER TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR ALTERNATIVE DATE THEN THEY WOULD PROCESS A REFUND FOR ONE SET OF TICKETS. I DID THIS THEN FEVER CANCELLED BOTH SETS OF TICKETS FINALLY AGREED TO REFUND ALL FOUR TICKETS. I AM OUT OF POCKET BY £156.00. THEY DO NOT REPLY TO EMAILS OR FACEBOOK POSTS. AVOID THIS SCAMMING ROGUE COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. REFUND NEVER RECEIVED.
I disputed my purchase via visa. Fever said I must release my complaint before the company would refund my money. Now saying they do not have funds to do so. SCAM!
I booked tickets and nowhere before you book does it say you need to download the app to obtain tickets. I asked for tickets to be emailed and they refused. I then asked for a refund and that was refused as well. The app is marked as spam and cannot be downloaded on my (company) phone. It also has very poor reviews - the company has poor reviews too. I will be making a legal compliant.
All 3 events I bought were cancelled and the company refuses to refund me for services they did not provide. Customer service is horrible. I now have to follow up with my bank to dispute. I would NEVER purchase from here again and will follow up until my case is resolved. I reached out 4 times over 3 months and never received a response. I tried phone call and email.
‼️This company it’s scam ‼️ they are a disgrace, they have awful customer service and DO NOT provide refunds for a show they have cancelled !!! Do not use this company and West End Musical Brunch should be ashamed of themselves for using this robbing ticket scam site!!!! Sent several emails regarding They always give you excuses
The show was a fraud
AVOID doing any business with this company. They will SCAM your money and offer nothing in return. The reviews are correct.
Please do not use them They don’t deliver on service Terrible customer service Didn’t notify change in date when event was canceled.
Amateurs. Don’t realise that shortened urls don’t work with zoom. Help unresponsive. Basically incompetent. Waste of money.
booked my tickets everything was well written and explained. I had ma question and it was answered within the day I sent the message! overall great experience and deal!
Fake events
we bought a ticket for the bottomless brunch and when we went to the supposedly host venue in Camden, the door was closed. We tried calling them and sending emails in vein. Total Scam, never buy again from them
Cancelled event then refused to give refund back!please do not use I wish I’d checked about them beforehand.
False advertising on mad hatters party - selling a scam
They just don’t communicate with you. Whatever you do, don’t book anything with any margin of error as you’ll simply lose your money. Suggest you avoid them completely!!
Awful awful. Not portraying what is being advertised and had to walk out 2/3 ( would have gone sooner had been allowed. They are a fraud. Misleading advertising and candlelight experience and venue were completely different, Appalling. Felt like a school hall concert and tacky cheap and uncultured and unprofessional. Pianist was horrid. We hated it
I mistakenly purchased 1 ticket instead of 2 for the upcoming Van Gogh event. I put in an email And a chat message to get some help and to maybe be able to smoothly change the number of tickets from 1 to 2. There was not an immediate response so I purchased two more tickets for another day, assuming that I would eventually be able to secure a refund for the mistaken date since I had purchased two more tickets. The response was that there were no refunds, and I was willing to lose the $42 since it was my mistake. My order was confirmed for the new tickets, but a month later I received an email informing me that the new tickets I purchased were canceled. I did not cancel the tickets for the second date. When I sent a message and asked for help, I was given a long email about how to use my voucher for that date. I replied that I had not canceled that date. I received another email that told me my only option was to use the voucher in my wallet and purchase new tickets. When I tried to do so there was very limited Availability. There were no tickets available for shows before 9 PM and that is not what I wanted. I am beyond frustrated.
I have made 5 attempts to reach this company about changing the time for an event I purchased tickets for and have not received a single response. I have chosen to dispute the charges with my bank and will not be recommending this company to anyone.
fever.com is rated 1.06 based on 69 reviews