fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
Total rip-off company. Computerised live chat. Have messed up my request twice, putting me on the wrong date and then they sent a voucher. Booked another time and then have given me only 1 ticket instead of 2. I paid through pay-pal, so hope I can get a refund.
Terrible customer service, they don’t care about you or any circumstance that came up. They want your money, and that’s it.
Don’t Use fever. They wouldn’t let me refund my ticket even though my vehicle was damaged in a freak accident the day before the event. They kept telling me I could change the date but I wouldn’t not be near any major city because I will my visiting my father in bad health. All they said was that is unfortunate. Zane is the one who helped me (or didn’t) and I wouldn’t suggest my worst enemy to use this company.
I’m very sad to leave such a poor review. Unfortunately, we couldn’t attend my show due to a family emergency. After contacting Fever and stating clearly that I do not want a refund (160$+TAX), rather an exchange of dates (for a much lower price and restricted visibility compared to what we originally paid for), I received a very prompt, but cold message stating that no exchanges can be made once the event has passed. It is quite disheartening because for one, we were really looking forward to enjoying the experience and secondly we could really use it considering the amount of stress we went after this family scare. I would understand if it were a negligence on our part, but to just take people’s money and then hold them accountable for unpredicted emergencies is another level of disregard. Please be mindful of these reviews. I have no choice, but to ask for a refund now…. :(
Chocolate factory tour is utterly dire, lame, stressful, overpriced and disappointing. No saving grace bar one of the performers having good charisma but kids found it dull and embarrassing. Will never have that hour back.
Will never use their service again. Very inconsiderate and very unhelpful
They were super helpful at first, but after they cancelled the wrong tickets, and left us with tickets that where for a time we couldn't attend the refused to correct it. Even tho I clearly stated the ticket number of the ones I wanted canceled at the beginning of the chat. Super disappeared. Was asked to double check to ensure the order number was different on both pairs of tickets, and when I returned to chat to confirm they were Infact different the representative had already posted the order number for the original tickets I wanted, I confirmed that was the order number on my other tickets, but not that I wanted that order cancelled
Terrible performance and terrible customer service. Would not recommend to anyone. Firstly, upon arrival we realised that there was not a bar at the venue as advertised on the ticket - please see attached a screenshot of the confirmation detailing the inclusion of a bar. Therefore, we spoke to one of the staff on the door, I believe was called Jair, and he explained that they were not able to sell alcohol at the premises and so was confused as to why a bar was advertised for the event. He kindly offered us some water in a plastic cup although this was not quite the beverages we expected. Therefore, before the performance had began the atmosphere was already dampened. We were then disappointed to find that the seats, which we had paid £30 for hoping for a better view, were only two feet away from the seats that were half the price and had the same view of the performance. Secondly, we were further disappointed as we had paid for a Disney performance however, throughout the main performer repeatedly said ‘so we are going off piece now away from Disney songs’ and continued to play non- Disney songs. This changed the atmosphere in the room and you could see from the rest of the audience that everyone was disappointed. From the programme we counted that six of the Disney songs were missed out which is a substantial amount. Even the performer was able to see the disengagement from the audience as after playing a few alternative songs he said ‘now it’s time to pick it back up as I can see I am losing your attention’. We paid collectively as a group of 4 £120 and was such a waste of money. Still no decent response from the company, just get the same blanket email saying they are discussing a solution and then never get back to me. Don’t waste your money, pay for another event.
I tried two times to get tickets to an event. The payment went OK but I never got the tickets. The only good thing was I got my money back.
The show was brilliant but the after service was non existent. I paid an extra £10pp for the best view. The view we got was of the band behind pillars which is not what I paid for. When I complained I got offered a £5 credit. I declined this and it has now been 5 weeks and they have ignored my emails. So if you do chose to use them just bear in mind that their complained t service is appalling and don't bother paying for a better view as its a waste of money. Which is a shame as the show itself was brilliant, well of what I could see.
Customer service non existent, refused entry to event despite having valid tickets as apparently it was full, waiting for reply since august strongly recommend you avoid using or attending there events. Other reviews suggest it was highly disappointing if we had even got in.
They somehow processed my credit card to buy 2 additional tickets for a night I would never have bought for and refused to refund me. They sent me confirmation and no event reminders via email, so of course they would have refunded them before the event, but not after the event. I will add that we purchased 16 tickets total for 2 other days, and the still wouldn't pay the courtesy to refund me these 2 they screwed up. They first offered me VIP vouchers, escalated it and then offered me less valued tickets. This app is a complete scam. Never again.
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY CANCELLED OUR SHOW AND DONT WANT TO GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK. HAD TO CALL THE BANK TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION. NEVER BUYING FROM THESE SCAMMERS AGAIN
Scam!!!! Refused to give me their refund policy after promising a refund they never sent. Said they had no manager above them. They have not refunded me for the cancelled Van Gogh exhibit, nor did they inform me it was cancelled either! Imagine my disappointment the week before the event when I was checking on the venue information to find it had been cancelled an entire month prior. Scam.
Fever doesn’t respond, the app is spotty. And they ripped me off. Any other method of buying event tickets is preferable to this pathetic company.
Just returned from the Chocolate Factory Experience, what an absolute con this was. Travelled over an hour to do this as a treat for our grandchildren and we were finished in 30 minutes. A few rooms with incredibly basic decorations and a few treats thrown at us was absolutely not worth the £25 entrance fee. We had booked early and one the experience opened started seeing all of the terrible reviews but as you cannot get a refund had no choice but to go. Everyone was so disappointed. Safe to say I would never book anything again through Fever and I would suggest you dinner either.
Swindle, fake,...
For those in the UK who have been conned by Fever (it was for chocolate factory tickets in our situation), I threatened them with legal action as they are in violation of the law as set by the society of Ticket agents and retailers. They are not allowed to cancel your Tickets and force you to come to an alternative date. If you cannot make the alternative date offered, they have to provide a refund. It can’t just be tough luck! Apparently my refund is on the way - let’s see if it materialises. Maybe give the same tactic a try!
Bring the Dinner was a total ripoff. Fever will do nothing to help rectify my negative experience.
Absolutely gutted. Was meant to go to a Comedy night with a friend we both have covid so can’t go . We were hoping we could change the date but no not even a refund as The policy states not allowed to do either. The only way to not lose money is to transfer tickets to somebody else who has the app unfortunately we couldn’t find anyone short notice. So we have lost our money.
fever.com is rated 1.10 based on 209 reviews