fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
I very nearly didn’t bother buying tickets having read the negative reviews but just had a class night watching Taylor Swift songs being played in Manchester Cathedral. Staff friendly and helpful and wonderful music!
Costomer service
Returns service
I just signed up for fever not only did I get $15 back already but I signed up for two things. I’m looking forward to listening to the Edgar Allen Poe radio theatre. I’m a huge fan so listening to it while I’m walking will be so cool. So awesome that COVID has brought us back to the basics!
Enjoyed a candlelight experience in b’ham England. Was fearful after reading reviews but it was perfect!!
Very good music
I had a small problem and Paula was only too willing to help and get it resolved. Thankyou
booked my tickets everything was well written and explained. I had ma question and it was answered within the day I sent the message! overall great experience and deal!
Booked tickets for Van Gogh Immersive Experience but we got the location wrong as there was another Van Gogh immersive experience happening at the same time in Dublin . I complained that location wasn’t clear on our tickets and asked for refund or option to change dates . They said later option had been offered which was through their app and I was totally unaware of . Still waiting for them to issue another date ..... not impressed and 2 disappointed kids !
I went to one of their candlelight concerts and it was great. Got tickets to another event and they canceled it and only gave vouchers instead of real refunds. This is conjecture, but it seems like they take your money for tickets before actually planning the event (note how the event location is often marked as “secret.”)
I went to a Candlelight concert and was very disappointed. There were 10 candles in St. James' so it looked nothing like the pictures in the ads. The music was okay but it was absolutely false advertising.
The show was brilliant but the after service was non existent. I paid an extra £10pp for the best view. The view we got was of the band behind pillars which is not what I paid for. When I complained I got offered a £5 credit. I declined this and it has now been 5 weeks and they have ignored my emails. So if you do chose to use them just bear in mind that their complained t service is appalling and don't bother paying for a better view as its a waste of money. Which is a shame as the show itself was brilliant, well of what I could see.
I am unable to transfer tickets to my friend unless she opens an account. I feel that is wrong, all u want is her information so you can sell it out and that is not righ. I should be able to send it to her without opening and acct. It is annoying and harassment to have to open and acct to receive tickets as gifts
I paid £40 for the Jazz candlelight manchester event. It was worth £20 at best.
We went to the Cistine Chapel event in San Antonio , Texas. When I bought the tickets, it wasn’t clear that it wasn’t really handicapped accessible. Only the first floor.
Changed out ticket dates without telling us and then denied. After reading other bad reviews I can see they do this to lots of people. Don’t waste your money on this app!!!
Absolutely appalling company. Trying to book tickets for a group of disabled. No-one to speak to. E mails are returned saying "we are dealing with your request" - nothing more happens. Went on to their online chat who would not help - cut me off short and would not give me a correct address to e mail a complaint. Do not use
They refused to refund me! I was trying to bought a ticket using my voucher, but they charged automatically using PayPal. I hadn’t authorized any automatic charge in my credit card and now i lost my money.
They are dishonest .They scammed 280dollars from My acct .I bought 2 tickets was charged for 6 ..Bought cancellation insurance and they refunded me nothing back .I’m so sick to my stomach beware Beware scam scam scam
fever.com is rated 1.2 based on 306 reviews