fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
I went to a Candlelight concert and was very disappointed. There were 10 candles in St. James' so it looked nothing like the pictures in the ads. The music was okay but it was absolutely false advertising.
The show was brilliant but the after service was non existent. I paid an extra £10pp for the best view. The view we got was of the band behind pillars which is not what I paid for. When I complained I got offered a £5 credit. I declined this and it has now been 5 weeks and they have ignored my emails. So if you do chose to use them just bear in mind that their complained t service is appalling and don't bother paying for a better view as its a waste of money. Which is a shame as the show itself was brilliant, well of what I could see.
I am unable to transfer tickets to my friend unless she opens an account. I feel that is wrong, all u want is her information so you can sell it out and that is not righ. I should be able to send it to her without opening and acct. It is annoying and harassment to have to open and acct to receive tickets as gifts
I paid £40 for the Jazz candlelight manchester event. It was worth £20 at best.
We went to the Cistine Chapel event in San Antonio , Texas. When I bought the tickets, it wasn’t clear that it wasn’t really handicapped accessible. Only the first floor.
fever.com is rated 1.11 based on 285 reviews