Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

How would you rate Feedwater Ltd ?

"The format was simple and exactly what we required at this stage."
"Friendly and very helpful. Difficult to review boiler water treatment chemicals but initial impressions are that the Feedwater product is better than one I was using before. It has more tannin in it. I have already started recommending them to my friends."
Thanks for the Review John, a quick look at the product data sheet for Multitreat shows it has only 1/3 of the tannin concentration of Feedwater's Polytan products. We see no need to water it down for the herritage steam market making it exceptional value! We are thrilled to see more herritage steam trains, traction engines and tug boats using our products so by all means get recommending!

Regards

Ben
"The Feedwater testing service is reliably good. However we had a problem with the courier they used to collect the sample which caused a domino effect of issues and cost us extra money. Not good. I wasn't going to leave a review frankly as I have had good service in the past, but they have badgered me for a response so at the third time of asking here I am writing it...."
Thank you for the review Philip, we have indeed suffered set backs with the courier collections, we are now trialling sending out prepaid Special Delivery packs to cut down on potential issues in getting samples back to us next day. Our apologies you experienced this problem and hopefully we have a working resolution now. And apologies for badgering you for a review!

Ben Parkinson
Feedwater Ltd
"The service from Feedwater was excellent, equipment deliveries were very prompt, technical advice willingly given and most helpful and test results provided clearly and promptly. Thank you."
"Quick service, with detailed results"
"Quality of the product and the information was of a good standard. The initial service for our first order was good but unfortunately the second order was delayed considerably. We were not kept up to date with this delay. This proved to cause a hold up on the job we were planning. It happened to be a hospital theatre unit. If we could be kept up to date on any delays then we would plan ahead and prevent problems with our customer."
Our apologies Sean for the delay you experienced, we have had a few issues in production which I believe have been resolved now so future orders will be more prompt from now on.
"So easy to order and use. Results back quick."
"Excellent service, would recommend."
"Good product, well presented and delivered. Only slight hiccup was lack of a receipt from the courier who picked up the samples. Otherwise, first class all round."
"Water analysis results require a phone call follow up on my part to obtain further clarification on what the actually mean - so not a straight forward as I had hoped."
Thank you for your review Colin, my apologies we were unable to fully meet your expectations. Our analysis covers results without interpritation, however when asked we are always happy to discuss what the results may mean. As a water treatment company we do perform site visits by consultants who measure and consult on system performance & treatment. Please call us if you wish to discuss this.
"EASY TO CONTACT AND VERY HELPFUL."
"Product was great, but they did not send out any emails with respect to delivery. I waited 2 weeks before the package arrived. I was just at the point of chasing it up."
Charles we are sorry that you experienced a quite unacceptable delay in receiving your order, please let me assure you this was down to an issue we have now resolved and this is not a representation of what you should expect from us in the future, we aim to dispatch same or next day in most cases for lab testing products.
"Not many companies offer to do random analysis of water. The system of courier collection works very well and the reports come quickly. I am being chased by the local authority about the quality of the drinking water and your analysis is much cheaper than theirs. They only sample one point in the system which does not help us much, so we are doing samples at different points to isolate the enterococci."
"good service. nothing on the pre sent labels so had to ring and check but didn't get a reply. hand wrote it on the labels instead and sent it off, it came back ok."
"Very helpful staff. Always get a Quick Response."
"This is the third year that we have used Feedwater to carry out our water sampling to test for Legionella. The process is quick, efficient from placing our order on line for sample bottles to getting the final test results certificates. Highly recommended."
"Very quick delivery product done job very happy"
"We have used Feedwater for a number of years now, mainly for legionella process water testing by post. This has worked well for us and now that we need a site water system risk assessment we have asked feedwater to complete this for us although in the early stages we are confidant that this work will be carried out to to our satisfaction."
"Very good service by telephone but unfortunately label and return pouch missing when sample bottles sent"
"I ordered over the internet and a sample jar arrived in post, with simple paperwork, once we had sampled the water, we simp0ly returned and received our result with certification via email."
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 160 reviews