Feedwater Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd
Read Feedwater Ltd Reviews

About Feedwater Ltd:

Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Feedwater Ltd 5 star review on 28th April 2019
Richard
Feedwater Ltd 5 star review on 11th November 2016
Chris Gummer
More Photos & Videos
Very easy to use. My water collection kit was sent quickly, with very simple instructions. Easy to post back in envelope provided. Results received & put my mind at rest that our borehole water is within range for heavy metals.
Once again, speedy delivery, easy to use sampling kit, clear instruction guide and fast results via e-mail...
All in All, the ideal solution for microbial water testing.
We have used Feedwater Swimming Pool / Spa Microbial Water Analysis kit several times over the last year and always got a perfect and fast service.
100% satisfied!
Quick delivery of sample bottle and results spot on
Feedwater were excellent in responding to our needs. Working for a difficult client, Feedwater assisted in completing the various tests required and completion of bespoke forms.
I found the staff very helpful and professional. Would thoroughly recommend and use again.
Excellent Service , Quick and efficient and all my questions got answered. Thank you
Great communication and a quick turnaround of our order.
I didn't say I did have a bad experience. Something is seriously wrong with this survey. I clicked on 'good' was then asked what I liked about the service, answered that positively, then waited for what I didn't like, but that never came up and all I was asked to do was submit. I didn't, I exited the survey, and then I got this!
very professional,giving advice on treatment for cleaning boiler,and best practice in achieving the results required and maintaining a clean boiler. many thanks.
Feedwater delivered the testing kit on time. I have not had a chance to use it and return it yet for various reasons but Iam sure that when I do I will get my results efficiently and without fuss.
Quick delivery, nice that they remind us to change the uv light, and nice people to deal with.
Thanks for the review! Our lab teams are highly knowledgable and always there to provide advice relevant to the circumstances of our customers.

Regards

Feedwater
Products arrived very promptly
Great service
Feedwater provides a unique service. The sampling materials arrived rapidly with clear instructions. Staff were happy to discuss our requirement by phone before we purchased the test and subsequently updated us by phone and email. The analysis report was clearly set out and arrived two weeks from the date of receipt of the samples. Initial problems with the online payment system have now been sorted out.
Very easy to order. Very Prompt delivery. You may be interested in what we are doing.
www.ipurtech.com
Feedwater Ltd 5 star review on 11th November 2016
Provided what i ordered
Easy to use service including a comprehensive guide regarding the collection and posting of sample. Laboratory staff are very helpful with interpretation of the results.
Great to hear you found the process easy and helpful Margaret.

Feedwater Team
They delivered what was ordered. Thanks
They sure did.
The staff were welcoming, informative, patient and to the point.

Good Job
Thanks Reiner

If there is one thing our lab staff are it's patient.. and talented, but thats two things.

Regards Ben
very good, excellent service, quick and easy, thank you
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 194 reviews