Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Nick
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th July 2020
David MacNaughton
More Photos & Videos
Lovely stuff: fit’s good, looks good, and nice and comfortable on Toronto‘S steamy summer mornings.
High quality and good looking
Ordered this top for mates 60th birthday he liked it and big thanks to the guys at FLATB for the hint on the size Perfectto fit Top draw thanks
Great quality cycling Jersey. Great fit and super comfy for riding. Thank-you FLAB for supporting the big lads on bikes. Highly recommend!
Awesome gear can’t fault the fit or quality !! Love wearing my flab gear with pride !!!
The FLAB team never fails to disappoint - excellent quality gear that fits! As a lady of questionable thighs I really struggled to find padded leggings in my size resorting to ordering from the US in the past. I was so happy to find FLAB. The latest leggings are amazing - the padding offers excellent comfort and the fabric is top quality and fits perfectly. Thank you for helping me to keep cycling!
I have received two jerseys from Fat Lad at the Back and both are superb fits! I am approx. 6ft with broad shoulders and both are great fitting, comfortable and stylish. Fantastic customer service also 10/10
Nice to get a top that fits without being too tight 💪
I love my new shorts. I’m not bulging out of them, feeling like an over stuffed sausage. They are cool to wear and I’m cycling in the summer heat of Saudi Arabia.
Very well fitting, quality cyclewear.
Reasonably priced and fast on time delivery.
I purchased men’s Yorkshire jersey recently, and am happy with the fit despite a bit of extra timber on my frame.
Prompt service too.
I was wondering why these kept being out of stock every time I I went on to the web site. After getting the notification to say they were back in stock I ordered a pair straight away. I can now see why :). They fit great and are very comfortable. Looks like I may need to order more 😁
Excellent company with excellent kit for the less whippet like cyclists amongst us
Wouldn't buy from anyone else now.
And its fast delivery
Nice fit!
Fabulous as usual
A well stocked cycling gear shop for well stocked cyclists. High quality, great comms, rapid delivery. What more do you want?
FLAB are friendly and helpful via email with many many sizing questions. They were very quick to act when the wrong size was ordered in error (a problem with my phone i think). They quickly changed the order for me to the correct size and made sure that the right kit turned up.
Great quality product and delivered on time!
First purchase from FLAB and delighted at the service. Even in the strange times we are currently in the item arrived within a few days of ordering.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,274 reviews