Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Lisa Townsend
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Stuart Hyde
Lovely material, perfect fit, arrived next day. Absolutely LOVE it
Love is yellow jacket i had been looking at it all season the only thing was putting me off was ot said it was on the small size so if ordering get the next size up I looked & waited until I decided it go for it ! So glad I did it marvelous !! Feels so lovely to wear 💕 i did go a size up its fit lovely so glad I asked about the size FLATB always there to give you an honest opinion 😊 so looking forward to wearing this in warmer weather I will Definitely be seen 😀 in this jacket love it♥️
Love is long sleeve jersey was a bit unsure if it would be warm for my old commutes in the mornings but now worries its fantastic!! Toasty warm !! So happy 😊 next year Definitely going to buy the long sleeves jerseys sooner not wait till I have a had a few cold mornings
A great fit for a big lad..excellent materials, I’ve been waiting for these to come back in stock and was not disappointed.
Fabulous design and excellent fit! My partner has struggled to find a set that fit this well!!
Great service, great fit
Great quality. Great fit. Just what I wanted
Fantastic cycling kit . Fit is great . Delivery quick fat lad are a must for the larger rider
As per usual great fit good quality and looks great.
Always good service and always good quality.
Great gear ! Was exactly what i needed….a jersey designed for the more rounded out person…..cut is favourable …..colors a cool…..like the subtle version….didn’t think I’d like the orange that much but once I wore it was a lot easier to accept than I thought. Can’t recommend them enough….enjoy !
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Great service and great kit. Definitely Recommend for well-endowed lasses.
Very comfortable
Very comfy, great material
Best Gilet I have had
Lovely top as alway from the team, top quality
Very good thanks
Great fit as always, good quality, detail of zipped pocket for keys an added bonus. Looks great!
After returning a MTB top, the smaller size was resent and is now being thrashed around the trails by my son. Thanks for a very efficient service and great product.
I found the top good quality material and construction, however I did find the sizing came up really quite generously. I measured just over a 40 so went 42, then switched to 40 and was great around shoulders and chest, but still came up loose around the torso and below the boobs, and also a little on the arms when out riding that rode up a little (which surprised me!). I don't have a huge chest but thought it might have had a curvier fit. Great long body length though. Would have got a 38 if they made them.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.82 based on 2,110 reviews