Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
A quality winter cycling jacket, the cut and fit is great for the larger gent, and gives enough room to layer up for the really cold days.
I will be back to sample more of the FLAB range!
Fits a bigger guy (320lbs) great. Like others, wish the pad was back a little further. Had to stop and readjust a few times
Good service, friendly approach and a great supportive community.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Great quality, very nice fit and excellent service
Great cycling tights but you need to take your measurements to get the right fit. Will be ordering more.
Have used flab gear since it’s creation, superb quality service value . Helped me start a recovery journey from ptsd that still is being fought today - as seen on countryfile .
What a brilliant company, providing gear for not so thin cyclists like me. Excellent service and delivery.
Great communication, and superfast delivery.
Great service and assistance. Love the catalogue.
my purchase came much quicker than I expected. Very good quality and I love the whole theme of Fat Lad at the Back!
HI!! im definitly liking it. I got the size 50, its a bit big for me but I will definitly purchase my next jerseys from you guys :) I will go down to a size 46 or 48 :) but the over all quality is really really good!
Great quality products. It's great that there is a supplier of cycling gear for the more portly cyclist.
Very good gear, especially for ladies with chests. Hoping for more sleeveless options for summer
Excellent service. Good quality clothes
Superb looking cycle base layer,Cannot wait to get out and try it when the rain stops,Very well made and feels great
A brilliant company selling great, high quality gear. Delivery is fast, comms are good. I've bought from them several times and will continue to do so in the future. Highly recommended.
I am in a country down-under, so in a COVID world was amazed with the fast shipping. The jersey is well made and the size 44 is a good fit, but as I am only 162cm tall, the body length is a bit longer than expected, but on the upside my bottom will be warm too. The colours are fun and there is a subtle reflective strip on the back, great pockets, and high neck when zipped up. Looking forward to winter riding..... and cake!
Ayup lads n lasses - art reet? It’s a crackin bit of gear - nice fit up top, nice long sleeves and it keeps tha raight warm. I’m with other reviewers though on the subject of body length - you’ve said that’s so it doesn’t get in the way needing to be tucked in. But basically it’s a bit too short to be perfect - add an inch to t’body and tha’ll be seeing five stars ⭐️
My new top came, i was a bit disappointed by the package in a plastic bag after looking at all social media stuff and website that looks amazing. I think they should think about the last part of the sale.
Good quality,little tight around the ankles. Had a couple of rides wearing them. Will buy again
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,863 reviews