Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Good quality clothing at a reasonable price designed for real people and delivered in days rather than weeks.
Posted 1 hour ago
The jacket is beautifully made, wind and waterproof, fits well, and makes me feel great , whether on the bike, or at the coffee stop. Well worth the money !
Cracker jersey great fit good length and quality
Superb comfy fit, great for longer rides and don’t cut you in half! Really pleased with this kit, excellent delivery as well, super quick. 👍
So nice to get nice bright colours in larger sizes - so happy I found your online shop. Easy website to use for someone as useless as me with technology and I’ll be back !
Excellent fast service and quality products.
Excellent just what was needed, good fit and delivered when said , would highly recommend
Really good company to deal with. Straightforward and approachable. Quick turnaround on the order too.
Great quality & fit
Great fit, great looking jersey, compliments the orange gilet perfectly.
Fun. Decent kit that’s made well and fits well.
Just love this Fearless Fabulous Female Jersey I bought the short and long sleeve versions. Lovely and colourful fits like a dream and they nice and long in the body and arms which is great for me.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Amazing
Absolutely love my Rhino Racing Gilet, nice fit, even for a chunky guy like me.. good quality from FLAB and high quality print, washed it a couple of times now and all seems good.
Hi Fat Lad at the Back team, The shorts look ace - they are for our son's birthday on the 18th of May. He chose them because the colours on the legs match all his Fat Lad at the Back tops. We have also bought him your new design 'Ride for Pies' for his birthday - the colour of the pies once again match one of the colours in the shorts. Matt did mention to me he is going to buy himself one of your long sleeved tops that match the shorts - he awaits you informing him that they are in stock. Keep up creating the great designs and we will keep buying them!!!
Really nice leggings, super comfy, but they do slide down me a bit! I think I'm just the wrong shape for non bib type ones!
I love my new cycling gear. Both the jersey and the cycling shorts fit me perfectly which was amazing for me. I have had a really hard time finding cycling clothes that fit and look good. I will definately buy from here again. Thanks so much for making clothes for all sizes so those of us that are not the typical cycling size and shape can actually get some and enjoy our rides.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Excellent quality this size fits me better
Fabulous as always
Item was delivered within the week. Good quality and well fitting item and reasonably priced compared to most other suppliers
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,032 reviews