Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Read Fat Lad At The Back Reviews
I love FLAB! Their cycling gear is excellent - great colours & designs & really good quality. The clothes last for years & only need to be replaced out of desire for a change! Great clobber - a big thumbs up from me! One thing I’d say is to make sure there’s always enough of the biggest ladies size, size 50 - they often seem to be sold out & I have to wait to make my purchase. Otherwise, it’s all grand!
Great fitting advice over email. Very impressed.
I’ve been using FLAB for a couple of years and their customer service is great. The clothes are well made and true to size-products arrive fairly promptly and I’ve never had any issues. I like the designs and I’m really pleased they now have some fab coordinating socks to add to my collection 😊
Bought a pair of Fat Lass cycle shorts. Love the fit and comfy pad for medium distance rides 3-4 hours. Find these just as comfortable as bibs but a lot less hassle at loo stops.
Superb bib tights - comfortable and warm! My only criticism is that they were warm enough to encourage me to cycle on the cold day in which I crashed and removed the left knee of them!
Absolutely brilliant
Being a big lass, I have difficulty finding the right size and comfort of cycling gear in conventional shops. I ordered thermal cycling tights. Package arrived swiftly, perfect fit and very comfortable
Perfect for gifts for my cycling mad husband
all as described. Two items ordered, one returned. Simples
Great to find good quality cycling clothes that fit so well in all the right places.
Service extremely good.
I love that Fat Lad and Lass cater for those of us with more average body sizes who like to have special cycling gear. Also have been great in the past with returns, which is so important when buying on line.
Products bought so far are bloomin marvellous! Comfy and snug fitting. Bib shorts, leggings and tops so far and hopefully if i can shrink a bit more they won't be the last. Thanks for what you do FLAB, Without your products i would probably not be pedaling at all!
My postcode and work postcode couldn't be found on the system, so emailed to see why. The postcode was valid, so I had to be sent an invoice, which I could either pay using a website or a bank transfer. I chose the bank transfer, and put the correct invoice in the reference. The money went out of my account, but still hadn't heard anything after about a week. I emailed again, and was told that the company hadn't received it yet. I had to email again with my sort code, account number and the reference before FLAB checked properly, where they found it. I assume it had been sat there for days without being checked. Nightmare exchange in all jonesty, but the products are good. Just a number of different errors along the way that left me extremely frustrated and angry.
Hi Matt
We've dropped the ball here and can only apologise for not checking the invoice was paid and sending out your gear earlier.
We can't get to the bottom of the postcode issue - we use an address finder system which syncs with the Royal Mails system, so it's an odd one and out of our control but for sure, we should have been faster with the gear once you had paid the invoice.
These guys are brilliant. Phoned for advice and they were spot on with sizing and the delivery was quick too. The bib tights are great quality, good pad, fit is great. Have a couple of items from FLAB now and will always recommend and will definitely order again.
excellent service and reliable sizing and quality
Great quality , great fit, great service !
Highly recommend.
Great Company
Great company to buy off. They are quick to answer emails, with a pleasant attitude. Their cloths are always good quality, and feel equal to top end gear. The cut of cloths are "normal" so use their sizing guides as a realistic guide. The company's annual sportive is one of the best and friendliest sportives in the country, well worth joining. The companies ethos of cycling is far everyone in no less apparent that the social group rides that are up and down the country. Everyone is made to feel 100% welcome regardless of ability, no one is left behind or is under pressure to keep up. Everyone always comes away feeling good and had great fun.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.79 based on 521 reviews