Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Victoria
"Great quality and whimsical patterns!"
Tony
"Great Quality Gear for all Cyclists. But being 6’4” 290 it is great to find good quality gear that really fits"
"FLAB - excellent concept implemented with sound ethics and great approach. The quality and fit of the gear is great too."
"Easy ordering and speedy delivery, would recommend."
"great kit that actually fits. Superb customer service to boot"
"Excellent cycle clothing in realistic sizes"
"Extremely helpful on the phone enabling me to make my purchase. It arrived in good time and I ordered two items the same for fit, I returned the wrong size and exchanged it for the required size which also came swiftly. Polite, helpful, speedy delivery, what more can a customer ask for. Will definitely use again in the future. Many thanks."
"Decent quality gear, good service. The Cut could be a bit....well......fatter."
"Prompt delivery and very nice shorts that fit well and are very comfortable"
"quality products just the job"
"Great stuff, great lasses :)"
"Good quality products and service. Staff know about what they are selling and are able to give good advice over the phone."
"Ey Up I purchased a cycling top which I'm very pleased with. It's excellent quality and fits reet well. I'm doarn saarf where drivers are t*ats where cyclists are concerned but the very prominent @Fat Lad At The Back' on the lower rear of the top seems to have made drivers slow to read it and consequently pass me more slowly possibly to take in the profile view for confirmation of the logo. I am a bit of a lumper since stopping smoking 2+ years ago (medal medal). Any road up who would have thought that a cycling top proclaiming the rider to be a bit of a chubber would actually become a part of my PPE and a possible life saver >.< All in all reet chuffed with mt FLATB cycling top and can highly recommend the garment and the company."
"both ,myself and my son (a large lad) both wear FLAB tops and jackets. Even after 4 days of strenuous cycle camping, my jacket still didn't smell after all the climbing"
"Great quality and sizes to fit pretty much all shapes. Reasonable prices. Since any kit not already ex-stock is make custom to order, there can be a lead time."
"Quality gear, efficient, great humour, inclusive and flabulous !!"
"Excellent service will buy again."
"At last, I've found some cycling jerseys that actually fit. Now you don't have to be a stick insect to cycle, or look like a badly filled sausage. I'm not the biggest fan of their designs and, like all cycling clothes outlets, they are not cheap. Nor do they offer free delivery on orders over £50 like many outlets do, but they still deserve the support of every large person who is fed up with only finding clothes made for small, thin Italians."
"The clobber is always great & arrives on time also more importantly it fits . My only negative is that I’ve been trying to purchase a pair of the mountain bike shorts but they seem to be stock at the moment"
"Only bought one winter weight jersey for a woman. Lovely quality fabric & pattern, even if expensive. But given the insignia of 'Fat Lass at the Back', I was genuinely assuming that there had been thought given to the shape and sizing for plus sized gals of all heights. This wasn't the case - so got a size (14) fit based on bust measurements as recommended and the sleeves and torso length were standard (or even longer). Both sleeves & torso were a foot too long. Didn't return as I live in Aust. Time to take the notion of a 'petite' sizing seriously for a wide range of styles (not just one token one). It would be a global winner. I know I'm not the only one looking for real petite sizings of style. You could be the leader of this movement. If you add to this using recycled polyester, you definitely would be."
"Food stops had very limited choice & timing chips never worked. When I queried this after the event I was told someone would get back to me but no one ever did. I wouldn’t do the event again"
Hi Simon
Sorry about the issues with the Sportive - we are well aware how disappointed you were and where we failed.
We did email all participants explaining that we had been badly let down by the caterer and that the excessive rainfall and resulting flooding at event HQ had broken the timing system, leaving some people without a time.
We haven't yet launched the 2020 event but will be offering all people affected a discount on this years event. Again apologies for the issues.
"This is a great website which allows you to target and focus on areas of interest. Lots of choice in items and sizes going up to larger than you average cycle shop. Great quality and customer service. Would definitely recommend."
"No problems what so ever my husband loves his top and wears it proudly"
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.79 based on 446 reviews