Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Excellent quality product and service was second to none.
Hi Steven, thanks for the review, much appreciated!
Great Product, Great Service, Great Delivery. What more needs to be said!
I love the gear! Finally, something that actually fits me and is stylish. Thank you.
Hi Victoria, thank you so much for all the five star reviews! We are thrilled you love your new kit so much, that it fits so well and does the job. Thanks for taking the time out to review.
Really disappointed with the quality of goods delivered, they might well be cut to fit the larger lad but the overall value for money is pretty dire. The socks are cheap and nasty and just plain bog standard that I wouldnt give a pound for. The top doesn’t come close to similar priced items by Endura or Fox in fact I would say your better off with Aldi’s cycling gear and why are the sleeves so tight and I don’t have big arms so how am I supposed to get my elbow pads under there! I was expecting a lot but ended up extremely disappointed and dissatisfied:-(
I have recently bought bib shorts and a couple of cycling jerseys and they are brilliant! Sizes are spot on, and seriously comfortable. Will definitely be buying more gear.
Hi Martin thanks for the 5* reviews - great news that everything fits and that you rate them as 5* and 'brilliant'. Job done eh?!
Great shirt and it actually fits me. Don’t know why I never tried these before.
Hi Gordon, great news that you love it and it fits - and we're so glad you've tried us now!
Great quality
Thanks for the 5* reviews David! We're thrilled you rate your kit so highly.
proper gear for proper cyclists of the fuller figured dimensions.
Great place for all my cycling Kluber as it fits and the Quality is spot on
Too large around the chest, but nice fit around the hips. Sadly the size smaller although a nice fit around the chest was soo snug round the hips.
They Actually fit and great quality going to order a jacket next
Great tights and super warm. Keep the wind out and kept my legs and bum very warm. Haven’t tried in freezing conditions yet but won’t be worried to go out for a ride when it gets near zero degrees
Hi Jo, thanks for the reviews - we're so pleased the tights are keeping you nice and warm! Take care if you're going out in freezing temps!
Very good, comfortable Warm I use it under my helmet,keep my ears warm
I am not skinny, nor am I particularly fat (size 16-18) - but until I found FLAB no cycling gear has get fitted well or comfortably. Thank you FLAB for recognising that not everyone who cycles is a twig!!!
Great news that you found us and thank you for the review!
It fits great. Pleased with fit and material....but as I chose 'unbranded' I was disappointed that the neck collar had 'fat lass' written all around it. I know I'm a fat lass. Everyone who sees me knows I'm a fat lass, but I don't particularly want a label showing it. What this means is, that I have to have it zipped up at all times and don't have the option of undoing it. I also have to wear a cycling neck tube to cover it up, because it quite often turns down, showing 'fat lass' yet again
Hi there, we're sorry you're disappointed with the name on the inside of the collar. This is standard on all our kit, we deem it very discreet, especially on the Tor where the inside of the collar is quite textured, so it's quite hard to read! The graphic is less than half a cm in size so we think you can relax about it being spotted!
Had my jacket on for the first time this morning very happy with it looked good felt good I did not want to get it Mickey.
excellent autumn / winter jersery love the colour and the fit is perfect coupled with first class service there is nothing not to like about this top
Thanks so much for the review Robert! We're thrilled you love the kit and that the service was first class. We aim to please!
Went out for a cheeky ride to see how it was. It rained, I mean really rained. The jacket was awesome, totally bone dry underneath. Only had a thin base layer , didn’t over heat or get cold. I normally where a size 46, this time I sized up, as it’s a jacket 48: perfect fit, great for layering up or down what ever the weather, nice flap at the back as well. All in all you’ll look sharp in black .
Hi Damian, thanks so much for the review, we're getting so much positive feedback about the Tor. We're so glad it kept you dry and that the sizing was so good for you. We really appreciate you taking the time out to post the reviews, it helps other people out so ta luv.
Two short when in the riding position,shame as I love the material,nice and light
I bought a pair for my 14year old grandson. I thought he would be reluctant to wear them, but he was impressed by the warmth and comfort.
Hi John - that's great news - we like young 'uns to be out cycling! And the top grandad award goes to...
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.82 based on 2,643 reviews