Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
The jacket is a great fit and does what it says. Very good buy, thank you. I would recommend Fat lad at the back any day.
Excellent service and fantastic quality. Used the bib tights for the first time yesterday and found them extremely comfortable .
A fun company with great styles and sensible sizing - not to mention the almost mandatory, cake money pocket!!
Not had any issues with communication or deliveries but if i was being critical id say the returns proceedure is a bit sluggish with no obvious updates in your online account.
I have made a few orders from "Fat lad at the back" and on each occasion the goods have arrived either next day or within 2 days. Very speedy delivery and when i had to return an item, i had the refund in good time. Its nice to find good quality cycling clothing that caters for the not so skinny cyclists.
Great fit and quality material
As a company they are great to deal with, I've just purchased a Yorkshire Jersey, quickly delivered a great fit and top quality.
I have jerseys of theirs that have done 8 summers and they are like new
Top quality gear highly recommended
Good company Jersey was ordered and I had it in two days,web site easy to scroll through and ordering was easy
Was such a relief to come across a business that actually sells items that fit me. Not being a cycling expert or purchased specialist clothing before I was shocked by the cost but went ahead anyway. When they arrived and I tried them on I was delighted definitely a case of ‘you get what you pay for’ they fit!! are incredibly comfortable, Protection in all the right places love love love love love them.
Fit well, haven't managed to test them fully out on t'bike yet!!
Great fit and nice an warm.
Great support and lots available for all cyclists .
Quick delivery, Great products
Great cycling tights, never noticed my legs on my last ride (0*C) so they were warm enough in these tights. They are comfortable and good and long (I’m 6’ tall so they are long). Size 5 is larger than me (!!), usually size 14 in jeans etc but they fit nicely, wash well too. All round excellent.
Finally I've found cycling clothing to fit me!
Having a 52" chest and 36" waist made it impossible to fit into 'normal' cycling brands, Fat Lad tops are quite roomy for me around the waist, but that's just my shape, they are perfectly true to size, perfect for the fuller lads and ladies amongst us. Very high quality materials and finishing, and service is second to none.
I had been eyeing up the following jacket for several months, finally took the plunge and ordered it, was a bit disappointed with it was I thought as winter jacket it would be slightly thicker material fits well though,still going to need to have a couple of base layers on underneath it to keep warm enough, as it's costs a lot slightly disappointed with it!
Fat Lad at the Back. Great name, great clothes, great company, great people. Met the boss at London Cycle Show a few years back, awesome team.
Been into the FLAB kit since the beginning. Proud to wear the FLAB name and to shout it out loud. Love my hoodie's from a few years ago. They still get comments.
Item did not disappoint. Comfortable to wear, thank you.
Excellent service
Superb fit, I carry a bit of timber and this just wears like a dream. Able to get thick base layer on underneath as well. Brilliant
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,796 reviews