Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Just been for my first 40k ride in my new FLAB knickers. Very pleased with the level of comfort. It’s just so nice to have kit I don’t have to squeeze myself into. I felt so good in them I even dared to go the shop
The ordering and delivery was excellent and definitely recommend this superb company.Thank you
Thanks for the review Gary!
Great products delivered in a timely manner. Great that there is some level of accommodation for those larger than normal cyclists who still want comfort and functionality from their cycling kit.
Awesome, been waiting ages for the Ey Up socks to be back in stock.
Great fit, I'll be back next month for another jersey!!!!!
Great news - plus there's lots of new Autumn/Winter stock due in beginning September.
I bought the Ladies shorts and knee length tights. Great fit and so well made. Love them. Thanks 👍
Thanks for the 5* reviews! We're always so happy to see that the kit is just what you want. Tar Christine!
At last, someone who caters for the "normal" sized person, great selection, and not stupidly priced
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Hi Nathan thanks for the review and picture! Flabulous!
First site I’ve found that does genuinely larger sizes. Really quick delivery. Thank you.
Great gear, high quality, fits real women, delivered promptly. Faultless.
Great, fits well and is well made.
looks good but not tried them yet
Thank you for making cycling gear for a variety of sizes. I have been looking for something that actually fits for ages and your products are excellent quality.
Hi Lindsay great news that you're so pleased with the fit and quality. We're thrilled. And thanks for taking the time out to post a review - it really does help people with the buying decision. Tar lass!
Great quality clothing , promptly dispatched…all in all , a first class service…thank you. Bryan McClymont.
Hi Bryan - thanks for the review we appreciate it.
All arrived on time, excellent service as usual
Cheers Kevin!
Perfect fit and looks great
At last cycling gear for men and women who have bodies that are in the real world and not skinny minnies. So, pleased I found this site.
Hi Glynis thanks for taking the time out to review. We're also glad you found us and that our gear is right for you. That was always our aim - the skinny minnie market is well catered for. Welcome to our community!
Brilliant.
Love having so clothing that fits, and getting out and about thank you
Great news Russell! Enjoy your cycling and great that you have the kit that fits!
I just love my short sleeve jacket, wish I had found your clothes earlier, plenty of room around the Tummy area,will be buying winter clothes later in year, thanks Brian.
Hi Brian that's great news. Winter stock will be arriving end August and during September, just so you can start planning! Thanks for taking the time out to post a review. We appreciate it.
Great fit. Quality is excellent. Delivery fast. All in all a 5* experience.
Hi Elaine thanks for the review! We're thrilled you're thrilled x
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,434 reviews