Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Nick
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 13th September 2020
Peter Thompson
More Photos & Videos
Great top i should have waited and got the 46"..
But it being a tad tight is more of an incentive to drop some more pounds...
Defo being visiting the site again..great service also..
Posted 33 minutes ago
Absolutely perfect kit... fits so well everywhere and really comfy.. service superb
Posted 1 hour ago
Good service. No need to pay for the express delivery.
An awesome, all inclusive brand, that encourages inclusiveness (no matter of ability or size), and the quality of kit is excellent
Close my size are nowhere to be found here in Japan and felt loud at the back was a godsend
Brilliant to have a cycling shirt that actually fits for a change
Absolutely fabulous. Nice and comfortable and holds its shape after washing. Nice little zip pocket too for essentials. Recommended
Quick delivery. Actually fits as said according to measurements and sizing. Will definitely look for more clothes from you. Comfy to ride in as well.
Excellent mtb shirt, highly recommended thanks
Very comfortable padded brace shorts, great to have larger sizes available to make cycling on my spin bike a whole better experience.
Brought this top for my wife who is new to cycling, size guide was spot on, fits perfectly, great quality and definitely wind proof. Would thoroughly recommend this brand.
Great product!
Really good quality and fits well.
Bought a pair of 3/4 tights for the early stages of pregnancy as I couldn't find any pregnancy-specific good quality (or any, actually) padded shorts - all designed for spinning at best. I thought it was worth it if I could still use these on my gravel bike until maybe 5 months... I'm now just over 8 months pregnant and they still fit and are comfortable, the waist doesn't cut, dig or itch, there's enough stretch and still opaque. I couldn't be happier with them! The customer service and responsiveness while I was trying to figure out whether they would work was superb.
Great company with a sense of humour!
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Thanks for your prompt service.
I have tried them on and the fit is good,but haven’t actually climbed onto a bike and used them yet.....
Got 3 shirts for my Birthday. They all fit based on the measures taken from me. I love the zipper pocket on the right side. the back pockets pretty much conceal an iPhone 11 very stable and they do not flap about. bottom stays put zipper is smooth and I look good hence I feel good wearing them.
Kept the sales promise. Great gear, good price, delivered promptly
Awesome. Love the gear. Top quality and great fit. Ordered Tuesday and arrived Friday so I could use it at the weekend. And I live in Arizona!!
Great quality, great fit, much better rode because of it! Thanks Fat Lad at the Back!
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,455 reviews