Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Quick delivery and the product is exactly as advised.
Customer service and quality of product 100%
True to size so a nice fit my husband is very happy with it and is looking forward to warmer weather so he can wear it out
Very comfortable. Love the blue pattern colour πŸ˜€
Great product and fabulous service, will be a massive help on my weight loss journey. 50kg lost. 20kg to go! Let’s do this Fat Lad!
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Great, confortable shorts. Go vedy nicely over bib shorts and tights. Very happy.
When I first tried the shorts on I was worried that they are very tight around the legs. However, when actually cycling the fit is very good and the padding is perfect for the sort of cycles I do.
Not had chance to wear them yet a little too cold for shorts but feel good look good 🀞 for some spring weather 🚴‍β™‚οΈπŸš΄‍β™‚οΈπŸš΄‍β™‚οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
Top-notch as always!!!
I got the Orange gilet and it looks fantastic over the Black Jersey a must have for anyone that's looking for a windproof gilet. I'm over the moon with mine and at a great price and fit😎
Fits perfectly which other major brands fail to do. Very good quality very very pleased. Comfy and warm and keeps jewels happy.
Fat Lad rock the cyclewear world, if you haven't bought in to the brand yet, what are you waiting for?
I have bought 3 garments from FLATB, all fit well, are gorgeous and have so far stood the test of the washing machine. Most importantly, they make me look absolutely amazing, and that is V important when you're a voluptuous lady. My size is the biggest, I'm almost 6 foot tall and have shoulders like the Alps.
Great top good fit very fast delivery
Great service
Great jersey, good fit, great quality and a fun design
Every thing I wanted fantastic fit brilliant design
This was the first time I had purchased from Fat Lad and I must say that it was an excellent experience as I ordered the wrong size Initially I therefore returned them and my correct size shirts arrived within a few days so an excellent service. Would Definitely purchase again in the future
Ray F
Esssx
Lovely colour and the fit is perfect! Excellent quality. I will be telling my cycling buddies!
Brilliant Stuff really well made and fits a dream. Will be buying more πŸ˜πŸ‘
Love the Jersey, good fit and the customer service was fantastic
For us Lads and Lasses that are not as finely tuned as we once were, or ever were, FLAB provides the perfect fit for all shapes. A huge plus, wearing a tight bib and not looking like I am baking cupcakes in the midsection. And less than a week from UK to Japan! Will be getting shorts when the weather turns warmer.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th February 2021