Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Great gear.
Greater service
Greatest banter.
Superlative overall
An accurate fit. If you want a bit more room you may have to size up. Well made and lovely design.
Perfect fit. Very comfortable.
Although I ordered the wrong size and have returned them for a smaller one I really liked the shirt design. Feels quality and the fit is excellent. I also love the cube effect in the material.
Absolutely Flabulous- so comfy and fits so well. Thank you FLAB
Simple purchasing process and speedy delivery, great products and quality every time I have purchased.
Awesome bit a kit as was all the other items purchased from Fat lad at the back.
Comfortable along with Quality material, 10/10 from me 👍
Hey up Lads!
Thanks for letting me know this MTB top was back in stock,
The final verdict on it is still to come back from t’other side ot’world .
as I’ve bought it for my son in law, who comes from York but now lives in Sydney.

He’s a body building mountain biking big unit, so this top will meet its match but he appreciates good gear and I’m confident it will hit the spot, so I can’t wait to hear how much he likes it!

I admire your manufacturing ethics and happy to pay for the high standards of quality in your range. Keep it up !
Great item
Excellent service, fast delivery, great kit
Love the pink shorts I got them to match my pink FLATB ladies Jersey they look amazing together so love FLATB lots so easy to wear comfortable when you go out on a ride you know you not only look fantastic but you feel it too life dosent get much better than that !! Thank you FLATB
I brought there to go with my fabulous female Jersey I also got from FLATB so comfortable always makes me feel great when you can match cycling wear up wearing the fabulous FLATB is alway a talking point on a ride because you always get ask where you got your Jersey/ shorts ect.... from thank all at FLATB for making cycling wear for real people
Simply Awesome!! Everyone thinks it's great and fits very well.
Great top. Quick delivery. Fits great
Great Yorkshire clobber for the cake loving cyclist. The quality is excellent and I smile every time I pull on my cycling pants.
Excellent service
Bought smallest size as present for slim woman. Fit is reasonable if longish. But looks good and she likes design v much. Happy with purchase.
Good quality clothing with a real honest approach for everyday folk getting people feeling good to be out and about.
Having been out twice in the new FLAB jersey I can confirm it is very comfy.
I particularly like the 3 deep back pockets (always a favourite for a short armed Yorkshireman).
I felt like the bee’s knees as I cycled around the countryside North West of Hull.
Out and proud as a Fat Lad at The Back
Very pleased with my purchase.
I've been trying for a while to find a decent cycling top. I've ordered a couple from a well-known online retailer and the sizing has been way too small even after trying 2 sizes above my normal (XL) size. It's not that I'm some sort of giant - I'm 6ft tall and weigh just over 16 stone!
Anyway, a google search led me to Fat Lad at the Back and I actually measured my chest to get the correct size. Ordered the top and wore it for the first time on a 30km ride last week. I'm very pleased with it, not too tight or too long and seems to be of a good quality material.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,282 reviews