Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Why do people think that if you a big chest you also have very long arms?😏
Excellent quality, lovely and warm.
No idea who has arms that length though 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣
Excellent quality, as expected at 5ft 2” legs are long 😂
Great shirt, will be worn with pride as I do a couple of laps this week at Bangkok's world class Happy and Healthy Bike Lane (yep, seriously, that's its real name, take a peep in Youtube..)

Many thanks from Thailand
Nice clothing, shame about the logo. I get the whole brand name thing and its great somebody is selling good quality jeseys in larger sizes. However everyone can see I'm fat I don't need it writing on the jersey. I'm sure they sell more if only they didn't put the owring on.
Fat Lad At The Back was our co founders cycling nick name and when he couldn't find gear to fit him he decided to put it on a jersey and make cycle wear for all the other lads like him.
We know it's a marmite brand but many people feel empowered by it and it has certainly helped 10's of thousands of people into cycling.
Checkout our community on Facebook - it's full of inspirational people, many of whom have been with us since we started the company in 2013.
Because not everyone likes the name we make a selection of branded and non branded items so you don't have to wear the name if you feel uncomfortable with it.
Brilliant service and even more brilliant gear
One of the very few places for "non cyclist shaped people" to buy cycling gear
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,863 reviews