Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Good piece of kit. Only used it a couple of times so far. Worked well on the two cold weather rides I've done. Had a few layers on with it though.

This is definitely a spring, cooler summer weather jacket though.
Cool top purchased for the Mrs
perfect fit and just the look of the top is ace....
Great range of products to fit those that most cycling brands ignore. Love that fabrics are ethnically sourced from inside the EU and not a sweatshop in Bangladesh where kids are paid 10p a week.
Lovely flattering fit - as always for FLAB. Love the colour.
Is it supposed to pack into the zip pocket as I can’t get it in. Would be nice to have a pouch to pack it into.
Sleeves are always a bit long on FLAB items but better that than too short.
Not had chance to test the breathability yet as not ridden in the rain!!
Not the same as in the picture so it’s been returned, customer service excellent though
Glad FLAB are around, filling a gap in the market, quality stuff and British brand too
Really nice fit. They look really smart, kinda disappointed that here isn’t a chamois in them but as I already have the grundies, it’s no biggy. As a consequence however I think they could do with being about 30 quid cheaper than they are.
Great quality, comfortable and performance against the elements.

I have found that the neck is tighter than my previous version (rainbow strip up back) which took a little bit to get used to and also it’s slightly shorter in the body.

My biggest concern is it doesn’t have pocket holes (like the previous one) to reach items quickly, such as your phone for a quick photo opportunity, you have to stop & lift up your gilet, this would’ve given it 5 stars.

Overall I’m very happy with it.
As always FLAB is the best cycling range of good quality stuff as far as I'm concerned. I dont buy much else now. I hope they widen the MTB range for lasses and widen their girls stealth range into the future because it's all so comfortable on the road. I'm usually a 40-42 size. About 16 to 18 in my estimates but apple shaped which is accommodated by the great length allowed in their tops. Pants are great quality. Humour in their designs too which makes FLAB riders those with a smile !
Look forward to wearing my top when I can cycle with a few friends via our favourite coffee & cake cafe 😀🍰🚴‍♀️
Good choice for larger gents cycling gear. Good quality. Right size and right fit makes all the difference. Now to get on and ride.
Good length to top of sock.
Exactly as the picture shows , it’s a lovely bright pink gilet.
Nice fabric and great fit only wish it had a pocket at the back to put my phone in.
Great colour, fits well.
great company - love most of their products and 2 members of our family wear their gear
Bought this as birthday present for the missus, and she loves it, good fit and looks great.
the top was really nice looked great.. sadly it was to small for me as i am a chunky chap..
The quality of the jersey is to the usual high standard.
Lovely jersey fits well but I will say the sleeves are very narrow/tight fitting on the forearms. Streamlining hey!
Love the design and the fit is nice.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,013 reviews