Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
looks good but not tried them yet
I loved the quality and design of these shorts. I think the size chart is true to size, however, what I did not anticipate was the leg openings being to large in the quad area. I have an apple shape, these might be better for someone with a pear shape. I had to return them and was a bit shocked with the cost returning from the USA. Very unfortunate.
Great clothing and fit, suggested improvements would be a larger zipped rear pocket on shirts fir valuables. Delighted with both the clothing and service received.
Hi Paul - I'll pass that on to the powers that be! Thanks again for the review.
Great design and sense of humour as always. Refreshing change from rather serious minded, snd skinny fitting, traditional cycling gear. Only fear is that front full length zip might be a bit too lightweight for repeated use over my beer stomach in the long term and give up the fight! Would have been a 5 otherwise but, possibly a slightly more robust zip might be better and, in my case anyway, any extra weight incurred or loss in aero would be immaterial…..however, that said, worn several times and so far so good.
Ey up Martin - if you carry on cycling so much tha'll not need to worry about a beer belly! Seriously, zips are a designer's nightmare and something the team are constantly researching so we value your feedback and tar for the review luv!
Fits superbly well. Bit of work on the packaging would be appreciated so it feels like a premium item when opening.
Great designs and quality, it’s good to see the range and choice of items expanding.
Great products for core cycling wear. Live my new bib shorts and still have my old shirt that’s still going strong. Poor quality T-shirt material though. Made a fuller review of T-shirt. Would have been 10 out of 10, not 8, if T-shirt was good as well.
Not used it yet, but looks good quality, I like the one way drink valve. Would of been nice to of had a frothy head on top of the bottle😊 Also brought a pair of your grundies, very comfortable,good seams and shape hold. If you took the ventilation holes off the legs perhaps they could make a nice pair of budget cycling shorts? Just a thought, on a pension don’t you know. One last thing, would be good to see some branded frame chain stay guards, motivational stickers maybe with the odd fat lad in the broom wagon. ‘Rite good ‘ol company Ma! All the best Perry Isle of Wight (no it’s not flat ‘ere!).
I'm really happy with my cycling top, fit is good, looks great and arrived quickly.
Fits as described. Great looking gear. Will be buying again in the future.
Very soft material. Very comfortable, and love the colours!
Service for order was fantastic. Not given 5 stars only because the arms are very long. Love the jacket though
Do exactly as they say, keep my flab and skin from being on show. Only reason I haven't given 5* is that they sent me size 7, when I ordered 8. I wanted them for the bank holiday weekend, they turned up on the Saturday, so went with the 7. They fit OK, but after a while they pull heavily on my shoulders. I'm saving up for size 8's now.
Good kit and good service
Nice fit. The pattern is even better in reality - love the colours and nice and warm. Zipped pocket at the back is too small for my phone and keys. Would really like to have front zip up pockets as I always take my car keys and phone - and don’t want them in my back elasticated pockets as don’t want to risk losing them. Apart from that - love the jacket.
Clothes look nice and service was excellent. However I found the fit wrong - the shorts were very unflattering, too tight even though I went up a size and the pad completely in the wrong place (for me - too far back)
Not tested in rain but worn once and love the fit. So nice not to be crammed into a piece of cycling clothing!! Packs up nice a small to fit in tool bag
Brilliant company
I find the neck goes up a bit high and itches my chin! I’m between sizes though, so that could be my problem.
Good range of clothes for all sizes of cyclist, not just the whippets! Site is easy to use, and information clear and accurate. Pricing is towards the hot end of the poker, but it is a specialist market so understandable.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,437 reviews