Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Hi as I have some things off you before now, I did want a all black Jersey trying to buy one a very long time.
Nice fit on my husband and more roomy then the average cycle top which he likes. Doesn’t feel quite as well finished as some of the cycle brands .
Loving my new winter gear (leggings, long sleeved jersey and jacket). One criticism is that the sleeves around the wrists and forearms are too tight. And I wouldn’t say that I have large wrists or forearms even with my heavy lifting of pies and cakes.
Love the look and quality of my new jersey. The fit is a little odd, in places - it’s quite tight across the hips, making it quite clingy, although I ordered several sizes too big, so it would be loose fitting. I don’t know who the arms were modelled on because I’m just short of 6 feet tall, and the arm length is extravagant, to say the least, it is very wrinkly armed because of this.
Looks great but it’s a Christmas gift for my son I’m sure he’ll love it
The cycling tights are made to great standard and are a snug fit.
Alas they area good two to three inches too long. I have decided to keep them and wear them with the extra leg length covering my heel and instep.
Shame you can't make the in different leg lengths. A lot of women do not have such long legs
Excellent quality product which fits well. Slightly too long for me (I'm 5ft 6") but I guess you have to cater for those with long limbs as well! Overall would recommend.
Lovely comfortable jacket.
Sleeves very long but in a way that adds to the warmth.
Overall I love it especially the colour.
Great product and wonderful to find sportswear in a larger size! Only niggle is the fabric design that makes them feel like toddler training pants🙁 Otherwise would be 5 star. Great service and delivery.
I have only used the tights twice so far and I am impressed with how comfy they are. The material is nice and the fit is too. I do think they are a bit expensive though!
I may be a larger person but I’m not very tall and arms aren’t very long either. When I bought sailing gear it came in my size but I was supposed to be 6’7” tall! I’m 5’3” and find getting leg and arm length to fit very difficult and will have to fold the sleeves of my top back. Otherwise the top is good
Surprisingly warm and comfy, wrist bands a little tight hence 4⭐️.
Good delivery and an easy company to do business with. As with most premium cycle apparel though, a bit expensive.
Great gear but on the expensive side,
Only company I can find who supplies my size.
Delivery was good and ordering straight forward
Unable to wear as yet through illness but visual quality is good.
Lovely thick winter leggings
These are great and just warm enough to ensure I can keep cycling through the colder weather. One point for improvement when it comes to design. I have REALLY short legs so it's a shame that you can't really see the purple flash as they all crinkle up. I wonder whether it would be possible to offer an option in these leggings with a shorter length leg? I can't be the only short fat arsed cyclist in the land.
Nice and warm but would have liked the layer to be longer so that they cover cycle shorts.
One of the few suppliers of the larger sizes, and with a good sense of humour. Stock levels seem to be an issue at the moment, but I guess that's inevitable in the current situation, and it's not unique to this company!
I think it would be better if there was more 'stealthy' kit available - I hate logos on my gear, and I'm in two minds about the very obvious company name all over the kit!
I don't feel like I can award 5 stars at the moment, as I've only ever placed one order and had no other dealings with them, but I'm not allowed to review the kit without reviewing the company, it would seem.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,770 reviews