Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Nick
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Sally Kelly
More Photos & Videos
Great fitting jersey, looks and feels great. Only downside is the pockets aren’t as big as my other FLAB jersey.
I was searching for cycling jersey and kept buying super tight jersey in XL and XxL in European size. But when I found fat lad in the back the fit of XL was just right. For more heavier people this jersey is the way to go
Great leggings, fit brilliantly and excellent quality
It goes without saying that the quality and performance of the goods are spot on and totally recommend them. However, my only gripe is having to pay a delivery charge and if you need to return something than having to pay another delivery charge, especially as a lot of other competitors don't do this. The kit is not cheap which is fair enough because of the quality, but i think the delivery / return charge should be absorbed in the displayed price, as people may think overall this is too expensive.
Very quick response to orders and the website is easy to use.

The only shame is the amount of gear that is sold out despite being new in.
Delivery took a while longer than expected but I had prompt replies to my email and my order was chased up. So good customer service.
Friendly service and prompt response to emails!
Good communication and delivery. Good to have large sizes for women
Great product but I did have to wait along time for delivery after an acknowledged mistake.
The first pair I purchased were too small and when I looked at sizing advice in more detail I realised I should have got larger size and this fits well. I like the high waist and the padding is very good much better than ordinary sponge. I wish the shorts were slightly longer on the leg but I can cope with that.
I love the designs and range of clothing for someone like me who is a larger lady but I just wish you had more in stock! I would buy so much more.
As described good service
Good quality gear,good groups on facebook
Very good service and product as always
Excellent service, good communication from the lads.
Nice quick delivery, and clear sizing info.
Very good service
Love all the kit of have brought
Quality top if a little on the pricey side but then I guess you get what you pay for lol. I've had a few "plus size" tops which are not that roomy & tend to ride up.

Easy to order & quick delivery. Loving the unicorn design xx
Fat Lad At The Back 4 star review on 8th June 2020
Excellent fitting for larger men. However, too many products are “not in stock” at the larger sizes which sort of defeats the aim of the company 🤔🤔🤔
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.84 based on 1,217 reviews