Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Item was delivered within the week. Good quality and well fitting item and reasonably priced compared to most other suppliers
Posted 4 minutes ago
I love the FLAB gear. Always really comfortable and well made. Good value, stylish and fun.
Love it.
Since discovering FLAB, I have stopped buying from anywhere else. Everytime I order I know it will fit perfectly, be long enough not to constantly ride up, be comfortable the entire way and most importantly, I know I will look epic and stylish wherever I cycle!
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Great fitting bib shorts
Always great thanks guys! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Another innovative and exceptional design from team FLAB. Keep up the great work!!!!
Thank you so much for my new gear. Your expert knowledge of your sizing really helped me choose the correct sizes to order. Very quick to respond.
Fits perfectly, feels like great quality the first of my purchases I think
Excellent piece of kit, I’m impressed with everything I’ve purchased from you, thanks for catering for the big boned cyclists πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I haven’t worn it yet but fits lovely, when you are of a larger size it’s so nice to see clothes that fit.
I was impressed with delivery ordered at 7pm and came next day
Excellent service! Tops arrived quickly. So nice to be able to wear good quality cycling gear for ‘real’ women with curves!
I’m new to cycling and was very frustrated not to be able to find clothes in my size. So happy to have found this gear and LOVE all of it. Thank you so much for recognizing that people of all sizes like to do athletic activities! I live in US and was surprised at how quickly items shipped. 10 out of 10!
Great fit. Lovely fabric
Lovely top, fits well and great quality
Absolutely top quality jersey! Really well made, brilliant fabric, colours and design and so comfortable. The cut is perfect!! I have a feeling that this will rapidly become my favourite FLAB jersey!!
I am yet to wear my gilet for a ride, but have tried it on. It feels so comfortable and is so well made. A true high quality garment, but then I haven’t come across a FLAB garment that wasn’t. (Looks superb with my nice ‘ice cream’ jersey! πŸ˜‰)
Fabulous brand. Thank you for being here.
Hello everyone hope your all good. Cycling bib shorts excellent.Just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit.I'm wrong side of 70.Service exceptional.
Many thanks
Brian.πŸ‘
Excellent range of clothing. Great sizing, competitively priced when compared with similar quality items.
Wonderful size inclusive cycling kit.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,013 reviews