Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
First time buyer with FLAB and they have been brilliant.
Perfect fit, perfect colour and lovely colour
Fast delivery too!
Great cycling socks. Lovely company with the right attitude to us ‘normal’ but serious cyclists!!
Excellent fit and excellent service.
Looks well.
Light weight fabric, I will be buying again
Recently decided to buy a bike and needed some cycling shorts. Really impressed with the quality of the item and also being able to get shorts in a larger size as most sites were only athletic sizes. The service was excellent. Will definitely use this site again. Can't wait to get out and a bout in them and get fit on my new bike. W
At 5’10 it’s great to get gear that fits - and at the right size. Great quality too.
Fast and efficient delivery thanks.
So impressed with my delivery, arrived 2 days after placing order. sizes as per sizing guide are spot on.
Delivery to NZ was unbelievably fast at less than 1 week - especially considering Covid.
Good fit. Light but warm. Great design.
This is my first cycling jersey and was very pleased with it. I love the style and colour of it. It has plenty of pocket space including a really handy zipped pocket. It kept the wind off and was plenty warm enough even on a cold wintery day. Great jersey from a great company.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Excellent product and excellent customer service - and speedy next day delivery - all done with a sense of humour!
As always great quality
Very fast delivery (I am in AUS) and great communications from order through to receipt. A great community to be a member of and what it says on the tin is exactly what you get.
Very comfy and warm! Would definitely buy them again!
I love the FLAB gear I have ordered. Definitely get a tape measure out and check the size guides but then you'll have perfect gear that fits amazingly. Customer care seems amazing, communications during the ordering process was amazing. Delivery was still super speedy even with the pandemic. 100% will be back.
Bought the cap and long sleeve jersey for me and hubby , the jerseys they feel great and are lovely and comfy and really warm too
Brilliant at last I've found my own style of cycle gear, I'm a big busted lady so find anything colourful limited. Absolutely delighted with my fearless/fabulous/female top going to enjoy my biking even more now,keep the designs coming flatb .
Very comfy.came within the delivery date. Excellent service
This was a present for me bought by the women in my life. The bib tights are excellent and the right size. They are comfortable and the thermal material is very good. I now have little excuse to say it is too cold to go out for my government advised exercise.

John Beesley