Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Nick
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Sally Kelly
More Photos & Videos
FLAB are friendly and helpful via email with many many sizing questions. They were very quick to act when the wrong size was ordered in error (a problem with my phone i think). They quickly changed the order for me to the correct size and made sure that the right kit turned up.
Great quality product and delivered on time!
First purchase from FLAB and delighted at the service. Even in the strange times we are currently in the item arrived within a few days of ordering.
Excellent
Amazing item. Super comfy and fits perfectly. High recommended
Great fit, really comfortable.
Great service and product. Unfortunately I ordered incorrect size but hoping to receive replacement soon. I blame old age !
Great quality and super comfy cycle leggings! They’re very high waisted which feels a little odd to start with but not uncomfortable - just different to usual. The fact they’re higher waisted means they don’t move when on long ride - overall very happy with these leggings and will definitely come back again!!!
Fast service and informed at every stage.
Great product, I ride a lot at night so helps with visibility. Really lightweight and easy to carry in back pocket.
Jersey arrived promptly and great design
The service was great. Delivered speedily and ready for me to use with no issues.
Speedy delivery and clear website
Excellent fit and the quality is great.
I love the FLAB ethos and the sense of community that goes with it. The clothing is great quality and has a uniquely fabulous style.
Due to my stupidity and not reading the sizes for a cycling jersey that I’d purchased as a present for my husband, I had to speak to customer services. A chap called Jim wowed me with his humour and understanding and quickly resolved the matter. The jersey turned up and my husband was delighted. The quality of the clothing is top notch and as they go up to large sizes you feel that it really is an all inclusive brand. I would have no hesitation recommending them. Well done 👍
Looks great on my husband. He lives it
Great fit size 20/22 ordered a 46 inch waist even though I measured 47 but fine
Well
Padded and look at the fab design
The FLAB gear is excellent as usual. Even though I’m lean at 98kg and 183cm tall the other cycle brands just don’t fit at all. I’ll not be going anywhere else again. Would love a bit more variety if possible from FLAB. I’ll be back for more.
easy to use website, great range of good quality products in normal sizes, quick delivery
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.84 based on 1,217 reviews