Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Personally, I’d say not long enough for that chest size..!
Once it’s on , if you bent over to ride a bike it would be 1/2 way up your back..!!
So , going to try a extra fat size and see..😜x
I had been eyeing up the following jacket for several months, finally took the plunge and ordered it, was a bit disappointed with it was I thought as winter jacket it would be slightly thicker material fits well though,still going to need to have a couple of base layers on underneath it to keep warm enough, as it's costs a lot slightly disappointed with it!
The arm warmers are great and I would have marked a 5 had it not been for the fact I had to pay an additional £2 to the Royal Mail before I could have them delivered! Not the money just the principal
Nice clothing range
Bit disappointed
It’s too big around the hips
Good service so far. And a good range of sizes for the rotund!
Very very short, should be called the shimmy half base layer.
Warm, thin, and does the trick. But is the worst fitting item I have bought so far to date from FLAB.
Good enough, but no cigar for this one.
Perfect around hips and bottom. Tight around legs. I would have preferred they were more pants style then shorts.
The tee shirt logo is quite quirky but was QUALITY was ok however the sizing is good
I give a middle of the road review for one reason only.
When you are buying a pair of shorts just shy of £90, charging for delivery seems excessive. Maybe Fat Lad could explain why their business model needs to do this
Hi
We are very happy to explain our postage cost policy - we are a small company and although we do subsidise some of the costs for postage, we can't cover all of these and have no option but to pass some of this on. We aren't big enough to negotiate the cheap rates that larger companies do, so we do what we can to mitigate the postage costs for customers and absorb as much as possible. We could add the cost of postage into our product RRP (lots of others do this) but we prefer to be transparent about our charges and we think this is the fairest way to do that.
My first thought was that it was a bit big as I already have the previous style shirt and that seems a better fit but having ridden in the new style shirt it is very comfortable although the neck is perhaps a bit tight design and fabric is great
It's fine. Not ridden with it on yet.
Nice clothing, shame about the logo. I get the whole brand name thing and its great somebody is selling good quality jeseys in larger sizes. However everyone can see I'm fat I don't need it writing on the jersey. I'm sure they sell more if only they didn't put the owring on.
Fat Lad At The Back was our co founders cycling nick name and when he couldn't find gear to fit him he decided to put it on a jersey and make cycle wear for all the other lads like him.
We know it's a marmite brand but many people feel empowered by it and it has certainly helped 10's of thousands of people into cycling.
Checkout our community on Facebook - it's full of inspirational people, many of whom have been with us since we started the company in 2013.
Because not everyone likes the name we make a selection of branded and non branded items so you don't have to wear the name if you feel uncomfortable with it.
Very slow delivery ,4 weeks wait , bad communication , and exchange policy , but liked Jersey when it finally arrived
What do you want to know about FLATB?
still fresh, like antibacterial fabric
feels like basic jersey without any tweaks from quality brands
I wouldn’t mind it being a bit thicker to give a bit more warmth To the front
Thanks

Doug
My friend has been wearing your gear for years and recommended it. It’s good gear but difficult to get hold of - I keep looking for bib shorts to be back in stock in my size. Ordering was easy, communication good and delivery rapid. Prices are pretty comparable too.
It's good to have options for larger cyclists.
Haven't received my order yet, so can't give a review. Supposedly it shipped Sept 2. Not sure how long it will take to get to the US.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,863 reviews