Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Nick
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th July 2020
David MacNaughton
More Photos & Videos
Nice clothing, shame about the logo. I get the whole brand name thing and its great somebody is selling good quality jeseys in larger sizes. However everyone can see I'm fat I don't need it writing on the jersey. I'm sure they sell more if only they didn't put the owring on.
Very slow delivery ,4 weeks wait , bad communication , and exchange policy , but liked Jersey when it finally arrived
What do you want to know about FLATB?
still fresh, like antibacterial fabric
feels like basic jersey without any tweaks from quality brands
I wouldn’t mind it being a bit thicker to give a bit more warmth To the front
Thanks

Doug
My friend has been wearing your gear for years and recommended it. It’s good gear but difficult to get hold of - I keep looking for bib shorts to be back in stock in my size. Ordering was easy, communication good and delivery rapid. Prices are pretty comparable too.
It's good to have options for larger cyclists.
Haven't received my order yet, so can't give a review. Supposedly it shipped Sept 2. Not sure how long it will take to get to the US.
The new tops are not as good as the old blue and red one i got about 5 years ago the fit is smaller and not as long i don't like wearing them as much as my old ones that i still use every week .
Please do not use this externally.....I actually really like the clothes and am delighted that there is a company that makes clothing for larger ladies. What I do have a real issue is the labelling on the clothing. I am fat, but I do not need it plastered all over my clothing. The fact that I am riding shows I am trying to get myself in shape, but to then have 'fat lass at the back' written on my clothing is absolutely terrible for my self esteem. It is a shame as in principle its a great company and concept. Ladies really do not like having their weight highlighted - at least I don't. The other thing I will point out is my friends call one of my jackets 'my period top' as the red stripe at the bottom of the gilet looks like a pad. I am sorry to be negative, but you have asked for feedback and hopefully this is helpful.
The clothes are great and comfortable for cycling.
My only issue is they never have any stock.
I am a size 16 waist and 18 top. These sizes seem to be always out of stock.
Great ethos, good product range and from Yorkshire. Lots to support. The shoulder strap on my bib unravelled due to bad stitching and I never got a response from FLAB asking if there was a warranty/replacement policy, which is pretty poor for something 'not cheap', but other than that have had no issue with my other gear.
The_Product_Was-OK-but-overpriced-delivery-was-good-and-the-company-were-very-helpfull-but-as-stated-previously-not-good-value-in-my-opinion
Happy with the item I ordered but most of the time your ladies items are out of stock. As for the sale items it’s a waste of time looking as you only have the small sizes left.
Thanks
Haidee
Service was good but fit of Jersey was poor. I should have sent it back. It was short and would ride up as I rode and had a lot of excess material around the upper chest. Still in drawer only wore once.
I purchased a skull cap. I chose fat lad at the back because the photo showed a large long cap that will cover my ears and down my neck. Actually i will be able
to pull it over my ears but only just.
The fabric is lovely and soft and warm
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,282 reviews