Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Kerri MacGregor-Martin
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Lisa Townsend
Very helpful, I had an issue with delivery but the lovely ladies in the office got it all sorted for me very quickly.
Great jersey. My wife loves it!
Great customer service regarding fit, super quick delivery, and great products that I’m loving wearing! Thankyou 😄
It fits!!! Yes that's right cycling gear that fits average people who enjoy riding!
Fit and quality are superb! It is so nice to be able to cycling gear for a fat lad!!!
Finally after searching for many months to try and find the right product to buy I discovered Fat Lad at the back and I have not been disappointed
My first FLAB purchases. Excellent product and perfect fit. True to size in the size chart. I shall be buying more FLAB for sure.
Very nice garment, good length of jacket and sleeves and comfortable to wear.
I chose two sizes to try on of the cycling leggings returning the size 7. Very nice quality. I’ve not road tested as yet but look forward to wearing them.
Excellent service. High quality gear and well fitting.
Great service and super helpful and friendly
I'm 5'9, 14stone. I bought size six, feels like any other brand tbh. Suited to slimmer/taller cyclists than me. The pad isn't amazing either, DBH ones I've bought for half the price were better. They are ok, but not worth the price tag.
The fit is excellent for me. For those of us who have bigger bodies or have just gained too much weight , not having decent clothing is a real barrier to getting back on the bike. Thanks to FLAB for catering for the bigger rider. Good quality kit!
Great piece of kit, I need the shorts too, will order soon! Stupot
Great fit & is very comfortable. I would definitely buy again!
Been buying Fat Lad stuff since they started, and always been delighted with the quality and service. And now I am buying their gear in smaller sizes so it must be working! 😀
Brilliant Company and people to deal with, the staff really do look after your needs They are also so friendly and helpful and provide a quick delivery of real quality items and fit, what more could you ask for. I have now bought two jerseys and a pair of bib shorts and have to agree with their fitting claims as they do provide a fantastic fit from garments they provide. The only criticism I could possibly have is the limited choice of designs but for me that wasn't an issue as I wanted the local 'Yorkshire' kit and its perfect. 10 out of 10.
Good fit. I’m not massive, but not classic cyclist build either. Struggled to get tops that don’t look ridiculous. Bought the Cove fit from FLAB and all good. Store of choice now.
Great fit. Love the design.
Great kit, reasonable price, fits and feels good, arrived promptly as promised ... what’s not to like 🤷‍♂️ 👍
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,166 reviews