Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Nick
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Sally Kelly
More Photos & Videos
Love this brand. All items of clothing very well thought out, designed for Style, practicality, to flatter. Love this community. Incredibly supportive and a huge amount of fun
Socks are great quality and a playful design
Great fitting jersey, looks and feels great. Only downside is the pockets aren’t as big as my other FLAB jersey.
I was searching for cycling jersey and kept buying super tight jersey in XL and XxL in European size. But when I found fat lad in the back the fit of XL was just right. For more heavier people this jersey is the way to go
I’m a big bloke who has ridden for many years , I do find it increasingly difficult to get good quality bike gear in larger sizes,this is the 3rd jersey I have bought and am always pleased with the fit and quality. Love the inclusive philosophy. I wore a stealth jersey at ride london 100 A couple of years ago , on finishing I met a couple of fat lads who told me off for not going full fat 😂😂I have done since.
Decent sizing and washes well
Gone a bit lockdown crazy and bought loads of stuff from here recently. It’s all top quality which must be why I keep coming back. Great designs and speedy delivery Also very comfortable and functional
Excellent company. You get what you pay for.
Perfect sizing great quality incredibly comfortable.
Soooo pleased with this order. Two items as a present for my husband. He absolutely loved them. Really really good quality and a perfect fit. It was easy to place the order and delivery was quick. Very well done. Fantastic products and extremely good service. Would definitely recommend.
Love FLAB products. For a curvy girl they are comfortable and well made. Good fabrics and designs.
Had to return the 44" as it was too big (return dealt with quickly), felt slim getting into a 42" - I would like to believe it is all the cycling but probably just FLAB's generous sizing for "all" cyclists. Lovely light material and topic on point "Breakfast Club" 👌
A bunch of guduns.
These shorts are the comfiest I’ve had.
I returned the first ones as I ordered the wrong size, me not them. I was very impressed with the FLAB speed at turning this round (as it was my error).
Product was out of stock due to coronavirus messing up supply-lines (not their fault!), but FLAB swiftly got in touch with a helpful, apologetic and friendly message, and let me cancel or hold out for stock arrival - glad I waited because the top is great, really comfortable and looks excellent too.
Great service from FLAB. Easy to use website, quick dispatch of items with notification of delivery.
Once again, FLAB prove to be a wonderful bunch of people to do business with, and I am so happy to give them my custom.
Using the website is easy, and the delivery as always was prompt and efficient with good communication.
still fresh, like antibacterial fabric
feels like basic jersey without any tweaks from quality brands
Best bib-shorts, I have brought - very comfortable and, being 6ft 5” tall - I have always struggled to find shorts long enough in the body - these are perfect - will definitely buy again.
Fab fit and very comfy much better than my old one
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.84 based on 1,217 reviews