Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
The arm warmers are great and I would have marked a 5 had it not been for the fact I had to pay an additional £2 to the Royal Mail before I could have them delivered! Not the money just the principal
This was a present for me bought by the women in my life. The bib tights are excellent and the right size. They are comfortable and the thermal material is very good. I now have little excuse to say it is too cold to go out for my government advised exercise.

John Beesley
Great cap to match a great shirt ! 😀
Absolutely brilliant, receiving these and finding sizes so easily has given my husband the kick up the bum and confidence get get cycling again and train for a ten mile charity ride.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 2nd January 2021 Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Fleece leggings lovely and warm in this weather. Comfortable too with no rolling down! Jacket bright cheerful and warm too. Very happy with my purchases😊
Spare tyre products are excellent quality, as a larger chap I find there products really comfortable!
Did 300 miles in the festive period, could not have done this without my new thermal bib tights from FLATB
Nice fit on my husband and more roomy then the average cycle top which he likes. Doesn’t feel quite as well finished as some of the cycle brands .
Loving my new winter gear (leggings, long sleeved jersey and jacket). One criticism is that the sleeves around the wrists and forearms are too tight. And I wouldn’t say that I have large wrists or forearms even with my heavy lifting of pies and cakes.
Easy to use site, cool gear that's hard to find elsewhere. rad brand image.
Brilliant. Super comfy.
Good quality and fit
Great Doo Dah feels great very soft and warm.
I purchased these for my partner.After yesterday's ride his review was, "Very comfortable, they fit well."
Nice clothing range
Very good and warm tights. Great fir.
Brilliant fit, keeps me warm and looks good too. What else could I ask for
Quick delivery n good quality. Its my brothers Christmas present so I hope he likes it
Lovely fitting top and fab design . Super speedy delivery. I dress up for my spin classes!!
Snug and comfy, great buy.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,770 reviews