Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Great food and service - not the cheapest, but worth it for quality of product
Living organically is a lifestyle but it comes at a price of course

I’m hoping that as demand increases prices will decrease for meat
Fast delivery and beautifully packed, I like that the mince was packed flat which makes for easy storage.The burgers were frozen with film between so made for easy separation.
A satisfactory purchase.
Impressive service although perhaps some unavoidable delay due to the Covid 19 virus outbreak.
Website easy to navigate and good options
Very pleased overall.
My items arrived quickly & very well packaged with frozen blocks to keep meat cold.
package arrived very promptly
Quick delivery and good quàlity lamb
Excellent service very tasty and good quality. Slightly more than what I usually pay but good flavour
Great produce, fantastic packing and fast shipping!
The service was good, packaging was good I found it a little pricey and stupidly didn’t realise it was all frozen. My bad!!
On time delivery
Quality products
Very tasty chicken
I am always looking for organic meat sustainably reared so I tried Farm2Fork however it was not to my expectations
A very tasty and well prepared goose that was delivered on the day as promised and just in time for Christmas. My only criticism is that the cooking instructions are a bit vague and should be clearer and more detailed.
The goose was fresh on arrival and even though I kept it for 5 days before cooking was absolutely perfect. I have given a good rating rather than VG as unfortunately the leg of lamb I ordered did not arrive. I spoke to F2F and they explained that a mistake had been made politely and were professional giving me a full refund.
Good quality and tasty. However, including delivery, our 4 kg bird worked out at £18.25 / kg, so may look at other options next year.
It was very good, just as advertised.
Good service. Good food
Food is excellent slight hiccup with delivery but hopefully ironed out for subsequent orders. Would highly recommend
Farm2Fork is rated 4.90 based on 839 reviews