Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Top quality bird arrived bang on time Xmas eve! No mean feat when you look at some of the delivery companies records this xmas. Recommended!
I've cooked one of the sirloins you sent me, and it was very tasty indeed. My only complaint is that the order wasn't delivered next day as specified, but the second day. Not sure if your meat if frozen when you ship it, but when I got my order it was all thawed, but still cold. I cooked one that night, and put the rest in the freezer. None of this was your fault, naturally, but that of your carrier, APC Overnight. But yes, your steaks are top of the line, in my opinion, and I'm very happy with them - thanks!
Christmas 2018 - the 2nd time that we've bought one of Ollie's free range geese and it was as delicious as the first! We needed to impress with this as we were entertaining cousins from across the Pond and they loved it just as we did (first time they had eaten goose).

This is how it went (not a smidgeon wasted):

Christmas Day - 5 portions PLUS seconds
Boxing Day - 5 portions
Subsequent meals/buffets - 8 portions approx
Giblet stock & giblet soup
5 x 1lb jars of goose fat (supermarket price about £4.50 per 454g/1lb)
Bones boiled for stock
Soup meal for 2

Conclusion: animal treated humanely and with respect whilst alive? - so we honestly believe; butchered in a manner that ensures the meat's full flavour is released? - most certainly; expensive? - yes; taste? - 10 out of 10; value for money? - most definitely; would we buy again? - absolutely.

Oh, and the delivery was spot on.
I was very apprehensive when I ordered Goose. Half my family wanted Beef and the other half wanted Pork. I couldn't do both and I didnt want to decide between the two, so I choose Goose. Nobody wanted goose, and there was a great deal of moaning and groaning from both sides leading up to Christmas. However I persevered, followed a Jamie Oliver recipe for Christmas goose and I'll tell you what - its was a bloody marvel! It was lovely, crispy skin, beautiful moist meat, fantastic roasties and a glorious sauce. Everybody loved it!
Ordered a meat delivery a week ago. Have only had the salt marsh lamb so far and it was absolutely fantastic. Tender and very tasty. Will definitely be ordering again!
Farm2Fork is rated 4.90 based on 845 reviews