Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Whole chicken was good but i am happy about the chicken wings. There are full of blood...it doesn't look tasty at all
Arrived as expected and for a first time goose eater was really pleased with everything. Cooked along side Turkey and they both were excellent.
I am a first time user but not for the last time the Christmas goose was excellent the only let down was a rather small liver what looked and tasted more like a chicken liver.
Quick completion and good delivery of order. Presentation of bones for broth a bit of a problem: this item arrived as the whole of one side of the rib of lamb: nice in some ways but not very practical either in freezer space or in cooking: I'll clearly have to chop it up myself so that it fits in a pan! Sausages nice, we liked the spice ...though my grandchild, who likes sausages, will probably not be happy. Sad...one can always add heat via a sauce after all. Diced lamb tasted fab, but I had to "mess around" removing quite a lot of fat (?15-20%?) that I can't think of a use for....and had to add borlotti beans to boost overall quality to feed those around. So...verdict still in progress. I will try one or two other grass fed meat suppliers in due course to find something that really works for me.
Farm2Fork is rated 4.90 based on 844 reviews