Farm2Fork Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork

About Farm2Fork: We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

How would you rate Farm2Fork ?

"Delicious food well packaged and promptly despatched Many thanks"
"Excellent service and more importantly excellent meat. I will be ordering again."
"Great fast delivery products all still frozen Tastes delicious Really great quality meat"
"Every item we ordered (this was our first) order is delicious. . Arrived shortly after placing order, well packaged, excellent quality. Really important for us to know that the animals have led a good life, as natural as possible without antibiotics and fed on grass etc. Thank you - will definitely be ordering again!"
"Fantastic service. Items arrived fast and chilled as described."
"Really good quality & fairly priced"
"Excellent quality, brilliant service. I cannot recommend highly enough. Try it and taste the difference."
"Farm2Fork are excellent - and now my new suppliers of meat! Quick to answer questions, good with communications and excellent delivery, the quality and quantity of the meat provided was excellent - as was the value for money!"
"The service was quick, the delivery and packaging impeccable. The meat I have managed to taste up to today has been very tasty. Thank you Pity you do not supply milk too."
"Very exciting to have grass fed chicken. Have not had chicken for ages. Well done and keep up the good work"
"Really enjoyed the chicken we bought from Farm2Fork. The beef bones made some wonderful broth. Excellent service, I had my order early in the morning the next day. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat."
"Lovely braising steak. Very good quality. Oliver very helpful. Will definitely shop at Farm2Fork again."
"Great food, great service"
"Good value meat and flavour is very good. Delivery was prompt. Unfortunately some chops had defrosted in the very hot weather but the cost was refunded very quickly, so overall we are very satisfied"
"Pros; Arrived fast, free delivery, great quality meat and well insulated and chilled. cons; When defrosting the burgers they sometimes leak through the plastic wrap. The driver knocked once and just left the meat on the pavement/door step and left without waiting to see if any one was home. I got to the door in 20 seconds flat but the driver was already across the road in his van ready to drive off."
"Efficient and delicious"
"Very happy"
"Fast delivery we have only eaten a little quantity of the meat we have had but the quality of the meat is spot-on Well worth every penny"
"Nice& tasty. Pleased of the order. I will order again."
"The shipping and quality of the meat was excellent. The only quibble I'd have was that the chicken did not arrive with giblets."
Farm2Fork is rated 4.89 based on 167 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!