Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're an organic farm in Somerset raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly 100% grass-fed beef & lamb, pasture-raised chicken, goose & turkey - 'just as nature intended'. Visit our small self-serve Farm Shop, or order online for our Click & Collect and Nationwide Delivery service.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Very good quality meat and well packaged. I like knowing that the animals have had a good life and are able to roam outdoors.
Easy to use website. Reasonable p&p and good communication. Very happy with the service.
Good quality of meat and great service with prompt delivery
Best stewing beef I've ever tasted. Fast delivery, well packed, arrived frozen and very secure. I will definitely buy from them again.
Excellent tasting meat.
Great quality meat, lovely flavour, quick delivery. Ollie was very quick to reply and helpful when I had a query. Would love to be able to return the ice packs and packaging to be reused.
Excellent service. Love the food. Always order from farm2fork.
I have tried the chicken and mutton so far and they can be the best ones of their kind i had in my life in the UK!
Great quality! Happy your animals are fed with grass! I am a carnivore! I eat 3-4 times p/week! Organ meats, some ribeye, butter, lard and tallow! Will be ordering again!
Excellent service. Incredible meat. Simple!
I like to know where my food comes from, and with Farm2Fork its obvious, I'm lucky enough to live close by and see the animals grazing the fields around our village. If you don't live locally, and use the mail order option, rest assured you will be eating the very best meat and poultry that has been raised whilst enhancing the environment and the community in which it was reared.
Amazing - best chicken I’ve ever had!
A very worthwhile ethical company I'm happy to support.
Well packed package arriving within few days from ordering. Most of the meet was of good quality, however, I found the chicken necks too bloody. I didn`t like the chicken feet; iafter removing the black spots and skin there was hardly anything remaining on the bones.. definitely didn`t look like those on the picture. I eat chicken feet since over 40 years but I haven`t seen any before with these black lumps on it.
Ordering was simple and delivery most timely
Everything I have tried so far is delicious and has made a noticeable difference to the flavour of soups and stews. My only concern is, what can I do with all the chill packs that I now own that will only multiply when I order more. Do you have any suggestions?
10/10 !!!!!
Fast effective communication and delivery. Recommended
Prompt, delicious, local - brilliant
Thank you for the Customerservice, the packaging was brilliant and I have enjoyed what I have eaten so far. I still have some in the freezer.
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 976 reviews