Farm2Fork Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork

About Farm2Fork: We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy

"delivery arrived when stated meat was of high quality will be ordering again"
"fabulous meat. have tried lots of farms but this one beats them all. the meat is tasty and tender."
"Fantastic fast service...with simply stunning meat!"
"The only thing that I can knock a star off for is that the price per kilo on the page does not match what I actually paid, and that I couldn't buy the joint in as large a piece as I wanted. This applies to other things I bought too. However, the delivery was quick, the packaging is first class, and the product is wonderful. The Topside joint is what we've sampled so far, and it was just delicious. It served more meals than the same weight meat from else where has usually done too, simply due to less shrinkage whist cooking, and the fact that there is no waste. Would certainly recommend, though please have your price per kilo actually reflect true price."
"I’ve bought a voucher, there is no link to it, I’ve emailed asking for help! No reply just this review! I’m very disappointed and will be needing a refund or my voucher I bought!"
"This is the way meat should taste! Some of you may not be old enough to remember back in the 60's and 70's when you bit into a piece of meat and the flavour overwhelmed your taste buds. Gradually, with modern farming methods, this has disappeared and we're left with tasteless meat pumped with water, coming from neglected, often cruelly kept animals. We visited Farm2Fork, and the animals are kept exactly as describe on the website, truly free range. They seem so happy and healthy, and the meat is the best I've ever tasted, or at least the best I can ever remember tasting! You get what you pay for with meat, and I'd rather have less meat but better quality. We won't buy from anywhere else."
"I keep coming back! Meat tastes delicious!"
"Really good meat, great service, would recommend to anyone."
"The chicken is very tasty. I haven't eat all the peices yet. I was dismayed at the packaging. Cardboard box, polystyrene box, aluminium bubble bag, each pack had plastic tray inside vacuum plastic bag. I accept this is because transport of fresh meat is not easy but that is too much packaging for my conscience. Sorry."
"Fab service. Straight to the front door. Yummy meat"
"Worst farm ever do not buy from them! Well, that isn' t the truth at all they are the best farm I have found in a year of trying. Superb quality food, amazing prices and Olly is fantastic to talk to. I just don't want them becoming more popular because they are already running out of stock regularly !"
"Excellent products, service and delivery."
"Thank you for your prompt and efficient service."
"Repeatedly great service, outstanding quality and fantastic taste with fast delivery."
"Great service, packaging and delivery was excellent... would definitely use again."
"Best chicken roast every tasted !!!"
"This is my third order from farm 2 fork. The meat is absolutely delicious. Everything we have ordered has been top quality. I would recommend Ollies farm meat. Customer service is second to none you always receive a speedy response from Ollie."
"I'm now starting my second Farm2Fork meat box, and I am very impressed so far. First time I spent about £50 and when you calculate how many meals I got out of the items it's hardly any dearer than a supermarket. Plus you get the peace of mind that you're eating far healthier meat from happy animals. The difference really is in the taste. This time I spent £100 and I know that will last me about 2 months as a single chap. I highly recommend the beef brisket joint, slow roasted for 8 hours it's just melt-in-the-mouth. I was hoping to be able to order some of the offal this time (heart, liver, kidneys etc) but it was sold out, however I did manage to get a whole tongue which I'm looking forward to cooking. Perhaps there might be a way to reserve organs for your next delivery on the website, but I didn't see it. TLDR: ethically sound, chemical-free, happy animals, delicious products, great customer service. Pete Drummond"
"I love this meat and chicken. I only wish there was more small packs available but it's a small price to pay for buying local, top quality, properly reared produce."
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 368 reviews