Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Lovely tasty chicken ... fair superior to the water pumped, squeaky supermarket rubbish that we see today! Highly recommend Farm2Fork
Grassfed and finished products are invaluable to our health, esp doing the carnivore diet, so we looked forward to trying out your beef box (20kg). So far everything we've eat we've loved. We'll be placing our next order soon
Really helpful advice from the farm on all aspects of the meat and deliveries whenever asked. The beef products tried so far are all exceptionally tasty, but the overriding factor is that everything is produced 'pasture for life' so it is also so much better nutritionally and for the land.
Happy with quality of meat and correspondence from the company. Will use you again.
Excellent service, will be my regular order from now on. Thanks
So impressed with the quality of the meat I ordered and also the way it was packaged/delivered. I will definitely be ordering from Farm2Fork on a regular basis from now on!
Great service. Fantastic meat!
Perfectly delivered, looking forward to eating it v soon! Thank you!
Items were packed very well. Issue with delivery so package spent night in depot. Everything was still frozen when I got them, and suitable to put in freezer. All is well. I'd order again.
The meat is delicious and I’m so happy to support you doing such a good job farming responsibly. I eat meat as a luxury and know what I’m eating from you is high quality full of natural nutrition from healthy happy animals. This makes me happy and healthy the way it should be. Please keep doing what your doing if more farmers were like you, the world would be a better place. Thank you
Excellent service as usual. Haven't eaten the meat yet but if it's anything like the last lot we had it was wonderful!
We have only eaten the chops so far. but they were so tender and tasty. I will be buying more.
I’ve been using Farm2Fork for the last year and I’m delighted with the company! I’m happy in the knowledge that the meat has all been grass fed and the animals had a quality of life! Always deliver on time in good packaging! I won’t go anywhere else for my meat and chicken.... I can taste the difference. Sal Staniforth
Delicious, local, ethically produced, grass fed meat. Top quality. Miles better than supermarket stuff.
We have just eaten the minute steak it was so tender. I did steak mushrooms and onions on a baguette the 3 of us had plenty and it cost £5. Ollies meat is the best I have ever eaten. The box of meat always arrives when it is supposed to. I couldn't recommend Farm 2 fork highly enough.
Great food and delivery service. Happy customer
I've cooked one of the sirloins you sent me, and it was very tasty indeed. My only complaint is that the order wasn't delivered next day as specified, but the second day. Not sure if your meat if frozen when you ship it, but when I got my order it was all thawed, but still cold. I cooked one that night, and put the rest in the freezer. None of this was your fault, naturally, but that of your carrier, APC Overnight. But yes, your steaks are top of the line, in my opinion, and I'm very happy with them - thanks!
The meat I have received so far from 2 boxes has been incredible! The delivery is swift and the box it comes in is colder than my freezer! Generally stick the meat in the fridge the day before and it’s perfect the following evening. Doing keto means it’s better for me to eat grass fed, grass finished proteins and in terms of value and quality, Farm2Fork is by far the best I’ve tried.
Couldnt believe the difference in taste, texture and even smell when it was frying away compared to the beef i buy from the supermarket. So much better quality meat and seems to be so much easier to digest as well
Great idea for a birthday present. Totally recommend for quality and service.
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 439 reviews