Farm2Fork Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork

About Farm2Fork: We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

How would you rate Farm2Fork ?

"Prompt delivery, well packaged good service"
Sascia Rowlands
Unverified Reviewer
"My first time ordering and I'm more than happy, fast delivery and the produce is fantastic. I would definitely recommend them"
David Green
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, friendly personal service and sensible price"
Jackie Buchanan
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 5 chickens to get the bulk discount and was pleased with the value I received. Communication was quick and efficient, though I didn't realise it (the emails went into my Junk folder!) and the delivery was processed and arrived promptly. We ate our first bird as a classic roast, it had a great flavour and was a big enough bird for our family of 7, which is not always easy to find."
Fiona Provan
Verified Buyer
"Good service, lovely chicken, good to know humanely reared from a reliable source and pasture fed. Brilliant service, well packaged and cold"
Sharon Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was good and the meat we have tried so far has been excellent!"
Sarah Roberts
Verified Buyer
"This was our first order with Farm to Fork. Last night we had the roast chicken and the sausages and both were delicious. I have been looking for a organic, high welfare farm to buy meat from for a while and so far I am very happy with my order and will be making many more :)"
Sudhamai Srikumar
Verified Buyer
"very prompt and quick delivery great product I like the idea of raising chickens in mobile pens. Good job thank you"
Steve Mcgreavy
Verified Buyer
"Good quality meat, and a good service"
"It’s the first time that I try this quality of meat, Very nice flour color and smell, What else, it’s very delicious :)"
Aaron Amos
Verified Buyer
"Great quality. Fast Delivery."
"My delivery arrived without issue , I'm very impressed with the quality of the meat Will be ordering again 5 star meat 5 star service"
Nicola Varnals
Unverified Reviewer
"Very happy with the prompt delivery and quality of the products I ordered. I originally found the farm online whilst searching for free range chicken products to feed our dog for his raw diet....also bought some meat for us and was very happy with the quality and taste. Will definitely use them again for both the dog and more importantly us!"
"Good service, nice looking products."
"good quality and fast delivery"
Alison Frost
Verified Buyer
"Very quick fast delivery will order again"
Konstantinos Souroullas
Verified Buyer
"Good Quality of meat, availability of beef liver"
"I wasn't sure how to personalize an online order I was sending as a gift so emailed Ollie who made sure a birthday message was included. The meat box was delivered next day and my friends were delighted to receive such a delicious Somerset speciality."
Nancy Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. Friendly and helpful staff when there was a hiccup with my delivery, merely a misunderstanding. Have yet to try the meat but it looks fresh and it was well cooled in transit."
Derrick Sewell
Verified Buyer
"Ordergoosefree range Christmas goose Friendly, personal service - and great produce Many thanks Sam"
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 129 reviews