Farm2Fork Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork

About Farm2Fork: We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy

"Delicious, local, ethically produced, grass fed meat. Top quality. Miles better than supermarket stuff."
"We have just eaten the minute steak it was so tender. I did steak mushrooms and onions on a baguette the 3 of us had plenty and it cost £5. Ollies meat is the best I have ever eaten. The box of meat always arrives when it is supposed to. I couldn't recommend Farm 2 fork highly enough."
"Great food and delivery service. Happy customer"
"I've cooked one of the sirloins you sent me, and it was very tasty indeed. My only complaint is that the order wasn't delivered next day as specified, but the second day. Not sure if your meat if frozen when you ship it, but when I got my order it was all thawed, but still cold. I cooked one that night, and put the rest in the freezer. None of this was your fault, naturally, but that of your carrier, APC Overnight. But yes, your steaks are top of the line, in my opinion, and I'm very happy with them - thanks!"
"The meat I have received so far from 2 boxes has been incredible! The delivery is swift and the box it comes in is colder than my freezer! Generally stick the meat in the fridge the day before and it’s perfect the following evening. Doing keto means it’s better for me to eat grass fed, grass finished proteins and in terms of value and quality, Farm2Fork is by far the best I’ve tried."
"Couldnt believe the difference in taste, texture and even smell when it was frying away compared to the beef i buy from the supermarket. So much better quality meat and seems to be so much easier to digest as well"
"Great idea for a birthday present. Totally recommend for quality and service."
"Very happy with the quality of the mince & chicken"
"great quality, packaging, delivery, all was top notch..."
"Good service. Good food"
"Great tasting meat. Fast delivery. Kept up to date with expected delivery time."
"Delicious and fresh meat of high quality. Moreover, excellent and easy ordering service with quick delivery."
"Great meat, would order again."
"From placing our first order, through the tracking and efficient delivery of our order we found the process to be very efficient and professional. Not to mention the fantastic quality of the meat that we have very much enjoyed. We would highly recommend Farm2Fork."
"Flawless from query and customer service to ordering, shipping and eventually plate."
"Excellent as always"
"Great service and quality meat. Only one thing - all that packaging used in delivery is not very environmentally friendly..anything you can do about this?"
"Quality & great value, best animal welfare, sustainable!!"
"great quality and fair prices."
"The best quality meat Environmentally friendly High animal welfare Amazing service!!"
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 426 reviews