Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Loved the fact of 100% grads-fed. So delicious, excellent quality but very expensive for a carnivore family.
The 2 chicken breast’s that I ordered were more expensive than a whole chicken, that made no sense to me. - and i obviously didn’t pick this up as the ordering / weight options is not clear. You really wouldn’t expect to pay more for 2 chicken breast than a whole chicken? It was outrageously expensive. All the product was also frozen, I didn’t expect the goods to be frozen... farm to fork, via the freezer for how long? For the price I expected it to be as fresh as can be?
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear of your concern at the price of our chicken breasts and that our meat is supplied frozen.

We do try to be as clear as possible on our website and include the product price, product price/kg, and product supplied frozen information in prominent locations on our product pages. It is really important to us that our customers are able to make a fully informed purchase. I will review how this information is displayed on our product pages to see if we can make it any clearer.

As a farm, we specialise in raising grass-fed meats, and just like vegetables, good grass-fed meat has a seasonality too, with grass only growing for 6-8 months a year. To produce the best quality grass-fed meats we are slaughtering animals when the pasture is at its best and when the animals are able to enjoy an outdoor life. If you read our chicken page you will see that we are only raising chickens from the months of April through to September. https://www.farm2fork.co.uk/product-category/free-range-pasture-raised-chicken/

I hope this helps to explain what we do and why, and I very much hope you enjoy the rest of your order. As our meat is frozen immediately after butchery you will not find that the freezing process will have affected the quality or taste of the products in any way.

If I can be of any further assistance please let me know.

Kind regards,

Ollie
Always receive a wonderful service from Ollie and Farm2Fork!
The customer service is great, my order is always delivered reliably on time, and the products are the best!
No taste everything was tasteless money wasted
Absolutely brilliant AGAIN!! Meat is so tasty. Packaging is excellent, Ive bought from a different online organic butcher and their packaging is awful. One thing tho, which isnt your fault, my order was delivered by DHL went to the wrong house and wrong street! Maybe they could sort their sat navs out because the elderly lady who signed for my package may not be in next time! Im joking, I want DHL to deliver to me like the 1st time I ordered please.
High quality meat well-packed and deliver to your door promptly - what else you would expect? Repeated orders made mainly due to the grass-fed and grass-finished meat. Recommended.
The duck breasts were a revelation. I have been used to super market duck breasts which are invariably so fatty.
Yours were just fabulous so tender and not at all fatty.
I'm sold.
Farm2Flavours
Superb quality and service.
Chicken outstanding.
Sirloin and Fillets beautiful .
Can’t wait to try more...
The healthiest meat I have ever tasted therefore I would definitely recommend to everyone to eat grass fed so the quality is worth the price
Somehow wasn’t appealing . Expected clean feet.
Things I bought:
Chicken, beef and lamb.
The food quality is excellent. I’ve been a sucker for organic meats and have been buying from different supermarkets but this one exceeds all of them in quality and taste. I’m really impressed with quality of their products. Highly recommended to anyone.
I make possibly perfect bone broth with your bones.
I received a perfectly frozen bird, well packed and next day delivery as promised.
The chicken had a lovely taste and the meat had just the right firmness, smelled lovely. What a difference from shop bought birds, so thank you very much and I will most certainly place further orders.
Overall impressed with the service and the quality. Order was completed quickly delivered on time and communication was great. Product is very good quality and tasty. I give 4 stars only due to the website. It’s very glitchy and freezes quite a bit where the server can’t be reached which makes placing the order frustrating. Would still recommend and it is worth fighting through to get the order.
Excellent quality meat, purchase regularly from them and never had an issue. Well packaged and still frozen on arrival.
The service was very convenient and helpful.
fabulous meat and just a pleasure to buy from. always answer emails quickly with any queries. fast delivery in well insulated boxes, with loads of ice packs. the best grass fed meat I have bought!
I bought £100 of meat a few months ago. I don't eat lots of meat but when I do, I want to eat the best quality I can find.
Farm to fork is the best quality meat I have ever tasted. It is well worth the money. GO AHEAD BUT IT, you will not be disappointing.
Good quality meat. Efficient ordering and delivery system. Highly recommend.
I have been using Farm 2 fork for i think coming up to 2 years. I have never tasted meat as delicious, the flavour of the meat is the best i have ever eaten.
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 904 reviews