Farm2Fork Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork

About Farm2Fork: We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

How would you rate Farm2Fork ?

"The shipping and quality of the meat was excellent. The only quibble I'd have was that the chicken did not arrive with giblets."
"Had what I wanted. Delivered fast."
Tasmeena Maharaj
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient delivery. The meat arrived still frozen. I used the diced lamb in a curry yesterday and it was absolutely delicious. Wish I bought more. Will definitely use again."
"I've ordered a few times with farm2fork and I have always been very happy with the quality of the meat I receive. The taste is always absolutely delicious and it is always good value for the money paid"
Tim Dommett
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, very good quality meat, ethical and local. We will be back."
Jessica Stevens
Verified Buyer
"The best steak I have ever eaten, brilliant service. Will be ordering more very soon. Many thanks"
Rosemary Gumede
Verified Buyer
"Enjoyed the beef,pork and chicken great taste thanks"
Allan Lorriman
Verified Reviewer
"Fast delivery, amazing quality meat and not that pricey compared to non-grass fed products. Only ordered a few items to test the quality but will be buying in bulk next time!"
Malcolm Johnson
Verified Buyer
"THE BEEF BURGERS WERE NOT FOR ME SO I CANNOT COMMENT ON THEIR TASTE BUT THEY ARRIVED IN TIME FOR MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY BAR- B QUE.IF THEY WERE SUPPOSED BE IN A FROZEN STATE THEY WERE NOT BUT HAD FROZEN BAGS AROUND THEM TO CHILL THEM AND THE PACKAGING WAS WELL INSULATED."
"Food was delicious. Package and instruction for defrosting were helpful. Delivery was fast and on the day that worked best for me"
"Meat quality was amazing. Will definitely be ordering again."
Christine Vickery
Verified Buyer
"Lovely pasture fed meat"
Janet Pratt
Verified Buyer
"Meat boxed well and was completely frozen upon delivery. Very happy with the quality. Thanks"
Ronald Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"Great quality meat! Could definitely taste the difference in the steaks 🥩. Would happily buy again from farm 2 fork"
Adrian Briciu
"Good quality"
Paul Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Great tasting food & excellent service. A big thumbs up!"
"The meat seems very good quality, and I am happy with the info you provide about the welfare of your animals. The price is competitive and communication was good - especially the packing note which was clear and easy to check against."
Cristina Prada
Verified Buyer
"Looking for the best quality to feed my family. It seems I found it. And the delivery was fast and in perfect state. A five stars."
Susan Page
Verified Buyer
"Product lives up to description. Delicious. Packing and delivery excellent too"
"Prompt delivery, well packaged good service"
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 148 reviews