Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're an organic farm in Somerset raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly 100% grass-fed beef & lamb, pasture-raised chicken, goose & turkey - 'just as nature intended'. Visit our small self-serve Farm Shop, or order online for our Click & Collect and Nationwide Delivery service.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Farm2Fork 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Lauren Cottrell
Farm2Fork 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Abraham Choong
We loved the self service area and were excited to sample the lamb and chicken we'd ordered. Both were delicious! We loved the colour and texture of the chicken and how little it changed during cooking. Will certainly be back! Beef still to enjoy. Good luck and thank you! 😊
Posted 1 hour ago
brilliant service
Always good quality produce and arrives quickly. Been a customer for about a year now
Excellent quality!
Beautifully tasty meat and poultry and so easy to click and collect or browse the freezers. A genius system...thank you!
Easy to order. Super quality and arrives well packaged. Highly recommend.
Great as usual.
Great great products, so far I am really enjoying the beef, lamb mince, chicken thighs and breasts, beef sausages and beef chunks.
Very good first time experience. Easy to order and enquiry dealt with quickly.
Taste great and fair price. Will definitely continue to use and reccomend.
Amazing company. So glad it’s local to me, so I can pick up my order! 😊
Very pleased as always!
We are very pleased
Fantastic quality and service! The best quality meat I have found in the UK this far
Meat quality is extremely good.
The website is easy to use and the delivery service is very efficient.
From looking through the meats available on the website to receiving my order, everything went smoothly and was hassle-free.
Oh, and by the way, did I say that the quality of the meat is extremely good?
Always excellent service. Probably the best chicken available for delivery in London.
Lovely diced beef and very easy to pick up from the farm shop. Made a delicious Boeuf Bourguignon the same day.
Fast delivery and superbly packaged. Have only tried the diced beef in a goulash but it was awesome. Thank you!
Fabulous beef and chicken. Easy to order and collect. Perfect experience
Love it. Great every time. Really high quality produce with real taste.
At the end of January, after their 10 days isolation, we had a late ‘Christmas‘ dinner with my son and daughter-in-law who had flow in from LA. I didn’t imagine how difficult it would be to order a goose or a turkey out of the Christmas season but Farm2Fork came up trumps! It was delivered frozen and perfectly packed. I have to say, hand on heart, it was the most delicious goose I have ever tasted. The cooking guidelines were very clear and straightforward. I will most definitely order from them again 100% recommended!
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 1,210 reviews