Farm2Fork Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork

About Farm2Fork: We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy

"I've recently purchased chicken necks, carcasses and chicken feet to cook bone broth. Chicken feet arrived not as picture shown. I did read the description that they are sold undressed with the yellow membrane and talons. I did blanch them but ones it was for too long so they did not come out good and the next ones I did again but blanched too quickly . I don't recommend this to buy unless you really know what you are doing . Also the chicken feet were mixed with feathers and looked really unpleasant. Chicken carcasses could have been packed better to making easier to put in freezer. The quality of the carcasses was really poor , skin looking grey to yellow, hunging a lot. I will not purchase again ."
Dear Anna,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with our chicken feet and for any confusion caused by the image on the product page; this image is of prepared (blanched and peeled) chicken feet, while what we are selling is raw chicken feet. We have tried to be clear in the product description that this is the case however, we will look at this again to see if we can make this more obvious. I agree the preparation of raw chicken feet can be a little unsavoury and will take some practice, we have found a great blog online giving step by step instructions on preparing raw chicken feet, which a number of our customers have found helpful, I include this below. http://theelliotthomestead.com/2015/01/chicken-feet/ I am sorry once again that our products didn't meet your expectations and I do hope one-day you will give us the opportunity to your restore your faith in our products and services. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, Ollie
"The meat had superb flavour; I've never tasted better!"
"Great service some cuts not available but thankfully this is the case showing that mass production methods not used. Can taste the difference. For a family of five the cost is high. Love that when I called , twice now , someone answers who actually works on the farm knows what they are talking about. I had cancer so want meat without added hormones and antibiotics. The man told me under what circumstances antibiotics would be used and no growth hormones. You cal also visit the farm and pick up your meat. Maybe the odd discount for repeat customers would be great to show appreciation for us??!!"
"The meat was well packed and great tasting. The only thing that did put me off was the delivery. The night delivery before I received a time slot but the delivery was a lot earlier, luckily I was home. But the delivery driver knocked on the door and just dumped the box on the drive immediately, walking to his van. Not great given the value of the meat."
"Great tasty beef looking forward to our Christmas Goose!"
"Proper meat, really tasty. Amazing customer service. Totally recommend! I am a big fan of the soup bones, they make an amazing stock!"
"Great price for 100% grass fed meat, considering you cant buy it where i am from its great that i can order at a reasonable price from here. 10/10"
"Meeting Ollie was great, he was very friendly, especially despite us being 45 minutes late in picking up our order. He showed us the gees and alpacas, and even let us pick a bag full of eating apples from the apple tree. We are very pleased with the order and will definitely be returning to buy more"
"Delicious chicken and swiftly delivered. Will try the meat next."
"Excellent Chicken"
"Great service and product. Thanks"
"Great service and quality. Order received promptly and in good condition. Made a deliciously rich chicken bone broth with the chicken carcass, necks and feet. Will definitely order again."
"Excellent service."
"I placed my first order last week and was very satisfied with the speed of delivery and the quality of the products. I would highly recommend them and will be ordering again."
"Everything arrived quickly and looked great. So far have only eaten the whole chicken and it was especially tender and very tasty. Very impressed and will order again."
"Really delicious meat from a trusted farm. I don't buy meat anywhere else."
"Well packed and delivered"
"The quality of the meat is superb. The only conflict I have buying from F2F in future is the volume of packaging that was required to ship my order."
"Great delivery and chicken is the best I've tasted."
"After having placed one order, I am very happy with the service received and the quality of the meat. All we tried so far tastes very good, and the packaging works well directly from the box to the freezer. I also specified a delivery date (rather than just immediately after the order came in), and that was met with no issues. The reason I do not give 5 stars is the outer packaging, where very thick styrofoam was in only insulation material. While this might be practical and cheap, there are much more environmentally friendly solutions around (e.g. wool based), and esp. a supplier who prides himself on environmentally friendly meat should in my opinion also follow these principles during packaging. So I will be buying there again for special cuts (an Xmas goose springs to mind), but for regular consumption this type of packaging generates too much waste that cannot be recycled."
Farm2Fork is rated 4.85 based on 195 reviews