Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're an organic farm in Somerset raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly 100% grass-fed beef & lamb, pasture-raised chicken, goose & turkey - 'just as nature intended'. Visit our small self-serve Farm Shop, or order online for our Click & Collect and Nationwide Delivery service.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Caroline Dann Dumousseau
Farm2Fork 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Lauren Cottrell
Good as always .
Excellent tasty foods and fast delivery. The packaging is brilliant, used the fleece to keep the snails off my runner beans and the cardboard box went in the compost.
Lovely fresh tasty meat like back home from the local farmer in a small town :)
We have eaten the chicken and burgers and they are so much better than we have had from other places . It makes us feel better know where they have come from
I have spit roasted a chicken on Saturday must say the flavour is excellent thank you
The texture and the flavour is fantastic. The very best meat you will buy from anywhere.
Very easy and clear to order. The meat is of the best quality and delivered carefully packaged and with excellent instructions for storage and defrosting. Looking forward to delicious meals to come.
This is approximately the 4th or 5th order I have placed with this company. That says it all really! Quality meat and super fast delivery! I will be back..I always miss the offal which I am keen to purchase👌🏼
I recommend farm 2 fork for the most beautiful meat you have ever tasted. I wouldn't purchase meat any where else.
First time I've used Farm2Fork the Topside roasting Beef was very tough even though it was cooked Rare and cut against the grain. The Lamb mince though was the best I've ever had.
Absolutely love it!!! This was my first order. Had chickens and beef. Taste amazing!!!
I have been purchasing your meat for my family for a few months now, and I must say the quality of the meat has been excellent every time. My husband and 2 girls would be upset if I were to stop now. So Thankyou.
Always great quality and delicious.
Great quality meat, and great quality service.
Excellent service good quality, the sausages were a little peppery but I'm not complaining, I've yet to try the steaks, I have a very limited diet due to allergies and these were great, with not additives, I'm always excited when I find new products, Delivery is expensive, which will limit the numbers times I can buy, though I understand why the packaging was excellent and arrived next day.
I have been searching for Grass Fed Meats for a while now and could not find anything here in London. I went online and researched and found several providers, however, their reviews were very bad, so I continued my search and found Farm2fork who had outstanding reviews so, I ordered and it was delivered the next day. The products speaks for themselves and I am very happy with my purchase and will continue to order my meats from Farm2fork, so much so, I have been singing their praises and past on their links to friends.
It nice to know what real meat tastes like and it’s nice to know there are still real farmers out there. Thank you 😊
As usual, my order from Farm2Fork did not disappoint! Thank you so much!
Farm2Fork 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Very good, quick delivery & tasty meat, nice :)
I have found Farm2Fork produce high quality meat and most importantly animal welfare is vitally important to them. I hope this continues for many years to come.
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 1,239 reviews