Farm2Fork Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork

About Farm2Fork: We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy

"Best tasting meat ever."
"Great products and service. Thank you very much indeed."
"Made a mistake on my order and e-mailed Farm2Fork asking if I could change it. I didn't expect the response to be positive but I am very happy to say it was. Ollie even responded the same day even though he was at a Farmers conference. Made my change on Sat morning and my order arrived Tues first thing. Everything I ordered was top quality and the broths I have made from the different bones, neck and feet are as clear as they could be. 5 out of 5 for service and 5 out of 5 for product."
"Excellent delivery and loved the leaflet on how and what to do with the Goose made to feel very personal ."
"We were thoroughly delighted with our Christmas goose provided by farm 2 Fork, which was beautifully presented in it's chilled packaging. The goose lived up to our expectations as a grass and grain fed free range animal which was more than borne out in the eating. The flesh was moist and delicious to taste. Ollie and his team went out of their way to accommodate our needs an even provided some cooking instructions and recipes. All in all, a satisfactory experience."
"Delicious Chicken - will buy again!"
"I'm so glad I discovered this fantastic source of delicious, grass-fed, thoughtfully reared meat. So far I have tried the beef mince, and the free-range chicken which was succulent and flavoursome. Just how meat should taste. I ordered about £50 of chicken, beef and lamb which will make me at least 16 meals, so well worth the price. Highly recommended."
"Christmas goose was delivered on time and in excellent condition. the family and friends found the good ver ytasty. Will repeat the order next year Thank you."
"Christmas 2018 - the 2nd time that we've bought one of Ollie's free range geese and it was as delicious as the first! We needed to impress with this as we were entertaining cousins from across the Pond and they loved it just as we did (first time they had eaten goose). This is how it went (not a smidgeon wasted): Christmas Day - 5 portions PLUS seconds Boxing Day - 5 portions Subsequent meals/buffets - 8 portions approx Giblet stock & giblet soup 5 x 1lb jars of goose fat (supermarket price about £4.50 per 454g/1lb) Bones boiled for stock Soup meal for 2 Conclusion: animal treated humanely and with respect whilst alive? - so we honestly believe; butchered in a manner that ensures the meat's full flavour is released? - most certainly; expensive? - yes; taste? - 10 out of 10; value for money? - most definitely; would we buy again? - absolutely. Oh, and the delivery was spot on."
"Great service, have used a couple of times but need to change delivery company as this year the meat was almost off due to delay in delivery"
"Lovely Christmas goose. Made a splendid Christmas dinner, with leftovers go Boxing Day. Would recommend"
"Great service, received order within 2 days. Meat (according to the rest of the family as I am vegetarian) was amazing. No excess liquid came out of chicken, when shop bought ones are normally filled with water. The beef burgers were fresh, no fat and tasted the best they have ever had. They haven’t had the rest of the order yet but I will be definitely ordering my meat from here from now on. It’s worth the money and not much more than a supposedly good joint of meat from a shop. Plus corn fed meat has loads of corn in due to animals being corn fed which causes loads of problems in the gut, which can cause all kinds of autoimmune diseases. Pasture fed is the way to go if you want to stay healthy."
"Excellent"
"Everyone needs a big healthy bird at Christmas. Very very tasty"
"Totally delicious :))))) ..... that sums up everything. GREAT TASTE on all levels !!!!!"
"Excellent in all ways. Obviously more expensive than a German supermarket option so when ordering I wished to justify this by asking how free range the geese are. Cynical maybe, but I feel that with for example supermarket free range eggs, a minimum standard applies?! An hour or two each day in a muddy or dusty pen with little or no feed? Ollie assured me that the geese spend almost all their daylight hours roaming free and eating grass. “They have a good life he said” (the goose I had for Christmas might dispute that now perhaps?) The result is self evident - a succulent, dark and extremely tasty bird. Well worth the money. And I'm a Scot! Duncan McC"
"We bought a goose for NY, it was fantastic. We followed the easy instructions as we haven’t cooked goose before and it was the best flavoured meat we have ever eaten. All our guests raved about it too. We will definitely order again!"
"Excellent service with clear instructions charming and knowledgeable staff at all levels and I especially appreciated the prompt help and explanations from whoever it was who answered the telephone. Stuffing recipes excellent ( but it needed an egg to bind it!) and I loved the herbs tied to the Merry Christmas greeting. I didn't have any fat in my goos and the giblets made excellent stock for the gravy. The goose was delicious and served more than the original 4 meals. Thank you Philippa Sully"
"Delivered on time. A great tasting goose; probably the best we have ever eaten"
"The goose was fantastic--it was perfect. It arrived on time and the delivery company was happy to adjust to some last minute changes. I'll definitely be ordering again next year!"
Farm2Fork is rated 4.88 based on 318 reviews