Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Food tastes amazing. Well packaged. I won't be buying my beef and poultry from anywhere else now.
The chicken breasts were truly scumptous, just as they used to taste when I was a youngster in the 1940s. My wife was sceptical, but even she was totally converted after tasting them.
I like the idea that the chickens can enjoy grubbing and scratching for their food as nature intended - this has to lead to a happier more contented hen, the fact that Vets are kept at arms-length with their antibiotics was also greatly appreciated.
To sum up I would say Farm2Fork gave us a wholesome meal as nature intended, and I would whole heartedly recommend them.
The best Uk seller for organic food. Best taste. I was order allot different farm and i stay with farm2fork because taste and quality is amazing for me. Recommended :) Thank you:)
Meat and chicken very tasty, delivered quickly, would highly recommend. Just a shame a lot was out of stock when I was ordering (appreciate high demand at the minute). I have stomach issues, and can’t really eat red meat... but no problems with this red meat at all!
Great service. Great produce.
We've tried the chicken thighs and beef mince so far and they were both absolutely delicious. We primarily bought meat from Farm2Fork as we refuse to buy any more factory farmed meat. The difference in the quality and freshness of the meat from Farm2Fork compared to standard store bought meat is very noticeable! I would surely recommend Farm2Fork to other (and in fact, have already done so! :))
Proper meat!
What a fabulous find and right on my doorstep!!
Cant beat real food, straight from the producer, really good click and collect arrangements and soooo tasty:-)
Delicious meat and brilliant quick delivery
Excellent service. Wonderful chicken
Absolutely brilliant! Easy to navigate website, great and varied choice, rapid delivery and the taste is unbeatable. On my second delivery and I’ll definitely return. Can highly recommend!
Massive appreciation for the service and product this company provides. Meat is outstanding and when I ordered shortly before a bank holiday Friday they fulfilled my order on the following Monday when the usual dispatch days are listed as Tues-Fri, which I was extremely grateful and happy for as I had ran out of meat and require a continuous supply due to my diet. HUGE THANK YOU to everyone at Farm2Fork for your professionalism and dedication!! RECOMMEND!!!
Great service, quick delivery and I’m really glad about the insulation packaging being recyclable. The lamb and beef stakes are absolutely fantastically delicious
Excellent quality delivered in high quality packaging
Great meat!
Great produce. Well packed and delivered on time.
Very efficient service
I was surprised that all the meat was frozen, but I guess that's the easiest way of keeping it fresh. All in all good quality meat, will definitely order again.
the best tender meat l bought , l purchased from other suppliers , but not as near as tender as farm - to - fork meat .
Delivery was on time packaging was perfect and meat is fresh
Farm2Fork is rated 4.89 based on 797 reviews