Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Good quality products and Great Service
Fast and free delivery of children's face masks and filters; which were reasonably priced. Items were packaged well. Thank you. Will use again.
Best quality healthy beef.
That's what you call "real meat"...
Keep up the good work!
Ordered 2 FFP2 face masks which were delivered very quickly and are good quality, could recommend Gaem2Fork
Amazing tasting chicken - literally the best we have had and a million miles away from the tasteless watery supermarket stuff. Worth paying extra and eating less!
Super quick and amazing quality as always
I was very impressed with the quality of the meat and the taste is so different from non organic meats. It's very nice having the farm a few miles from where I live. The hygiene standards are very high as well.
Very happy with the service and product (face mask). Came the next day. I would highly recommend Farm2Fork you will not be disappointed.
I’ve just received my first order from Farm2Fork. The meat arrived well packaged. So far we’ve only had the beef burgers which were very tasty.
The delivery was done on time as promised and the orders were in perfect condition.
The package arrived quickly after my order, well packed and frozen, with the instructions inside. I've still to taste some of the products but the pasture raised chicken was lovely, we are very grateful to that chicken and want to support this type of farming further, also knowing it has more nutritional value and that the animals are well looked after
Excellent service, high quality products and great communication. 🙂
The order arrived on time and was packaged in a brilliant way
Great quality and value for money.
Fabulous mutton, prompt and well packaged delivery.
I really enjoyed the piece of beef I bought from Farm2work. It really looked beautiful with a dark red colour and it tasted delicious. It was also very fresh, a delight. I'm a former butcher and I really appreciated it. Thanks, I'll order more next time. Packaging is a bit expensive but of very good quality so just need to order more to lower the cost.
Meat arrived in good cool condition. We had the sirloin steaks at the weekend - marvellous flavour!
There was a bit of trouble with the delivery - DHL delivered a day late, maybe not surprisingly given how busy they are. But the meat was still beautifully chilled when it arrived - and delicious!
what an amazing product they have made , after ordering 2xffp2 3d masks on the 21st ,here they are today , not only comfortable to wear, but they look amazing.great product great price great service.WELL DONE
Farm2Fork is rated 4.90 based on 844 reviews