Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Overpriced. Simple as that.
Ordering was straight forward and efficient. Delivery was as scheduled without any problems. That said the goose was tough and tasteless. This was not the first goose l have cooked so l am aware of the pitfalls that can result from over cooking etc. This goose just off and the left overs did not improve in a post Christmas left overs recipe.
I just received my goose.
It all looks very good but I was very disappointed to see that there is no liver included with the giblets.
They obviously keep the liver to re sell...
Hi Steve,

I'm pleased to hear the goose has arrived safely and that it looks good, however, I am very sorry to hear the giblets you've received are missing the liver. I am not sure how this has happened, I can only assume the person packing the giblets has made a mistake, it certainly wasn't intentional and I am sincerely sorry that this has happened.

Please call me on 01460 53988 or email ollie@farm2fork.co.uk if you would like to discuss further.

Kind regards,

Ollie
To be honest these were not steaks as you could understand
I ordered 2 packs £54.00
For that sort of money I would expect the four butchered pieces of meat to be of the same avg size same thickness which they are not even close one looks like frying steak long thin and uneven it would be hard to cook evenly one half would end up well done the other end medium rare or rare and medium done, it would be hard to cook together any of the cuts due to the varying size and thickness.
When I by Steaks I look for consistency sorry to say my wife as me were not impressed
I will send Photos.
I can say delivered quick and packed well but I did not pay for £54.00 for that spend my money wisely they have gone into the freezer to be used on the BBQ not fit for a special dinner regardless of taste or tenderness

Mr John Hall past customer
Dear John,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the butchery of the steaks. Please forward the photos you mention to ollie@farm2fork.co.uk and i'll be in touch to discuss further.

Kind regards,

Ollie
Goose was battered and bruised, purple, yellow and brown. Looked liked it was kept in a battery farm! However, order and delivery was smooth. Don't think I'd order again though.
Hi Joel, I am very sorry to hear that your goose was damaged. Do you have a picture that you can send to me? We carefully check all of our geese before they leave the farm to ensure they meet our high standards, so I am very disappointed to learn that this has been your experience. Please can you contact me on ollie@farm2fork.co.uk so that we can investigate further.

Many thanks,

Ollie
I have ordered three pasture raised chickens
And I want to say that I am really disappointed.
They taste like nothing.
My granny’s live @ countryside and they have
Pasture raised chickens and their taste is completely a different thing.
The broth they make is delicious while the one your chicken make is tasteless and has a very weird colour .
Sorry but I dint thing your birds are raised as you say ... The corn fed chickens you buy @ sainsburys tatse way better.
I haven’t tried the meat yet that is why I left 2 *. .
Sorry
​Hi Alda, thank you for taking the time the time to send us your feedback. We see from our records that you have ordered chicken and beef from us before, it is really disappointing to hear that on this occasion our pasture-raised chicken didn't meet your expectations. We are a small farm and take a lot of care and pride in raising all of the meat that we supply on our website, and hope that all of our produce will taste just as delicious as it deserves to be. We would like to assure you that we do raise our animals just as we say, if you would ever like to come and visit the farm you would be very welcome, our gate is always open. We would value the opportunity to speak with you about your experience, and hope that we can restore your faith in our products and service. Please contact us on 01460 53988 or email info@farm2fork.co.uk Thank you, Ollie
Farm2Fork is rated 4.90 based on 844 reviews