Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
great quality, packaging, delivery, all was top notch...
I’ve bought a voucher, there is no link to it, I’ve emailed asking for help! No reply just this review! I’m very disappointed and will be needing a refund or my voucher I bought!
I've recently purchased chicken necks, carcasses and chicken feet to cook bone broth. Chicken feet arrived not as picture shown. I did read the description that they are sold undressed with the yellow membrane and talons. I did blanch them but ones it was for too long so they did not come out good and the next ones I did again but blanched too quickly . I don't recommend this to buy unless you really know what you are doing . Also the chicken feet were mixed with feathers and looked really unpleasant.
Chicken carcasses could have been packed better to making easier to put in freezer. The quality of the carcasses was really poor , skin looking grey to yellow, hunging a lot. I will not purchase again .
Dear Anna,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with our chicken feet and for any confusion caused by the image on the product page; this image is of prepared (blanched and peeled) chicken feet, while what we are selling is raw chicken feet. We have tried to be clear in the product description that this is the case however, we will look at this again to see if we can make this more obvious. I agree the preparation of raw chicken feet can be a little unsavoury and will take some practice, we have found a great blog online giving step by step instructions on preparing raw chicken feet, which a number of our customers have found helpful, I include this below. http://theelliotthomestead.com/2015/01/chicken-feet/ I am sorry once again that our products didn't meet your expectations and I do hope one-day you will give us the opportunity to your restore your faith in our products and services. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, Ollie
Not happy with my delivery and will not be ordering from here again. Got an email saying my package was left in a "safe place" however it was left by my front door. Anyone could've taken it and all my details was on top of the package so anyone could've taken it too. Disappointed.
Hi Soraia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the delivery service provided. Our delivery partners are instructed to leave the parcel 'safe' if no one is home when the delivery is made. As we didn't have any further delivery or 'safe place' instructions, the driver made a judgment call to leave the package by your front door. I am sorry that the driver didn't find a more secure location and I'll be sure to feed this back to our delivery partner.

It's a shame that your first experience with us was disappointing, but we do appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can do to help please contact us on 01460 53988 or email ollie@farm2fork.co.uk

Farm2Fork is rated 4.90 based on 841 reviews