Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 29th November 2020
Farer 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Alexander Sanderson
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Lewis Hartman
After admiring the Bernina for a while, I had to move quickly as the last few were selling out fast! I'm so glad that I did, the service from Farer was impeccable and the watch itself is beautifully made and gorgeous to look at. I tend to collect motorsports and racing chronograph watches and this has become a stand-out in my collection. Thank you!
Truth be told I had been looking forward to my 50th birthday as I had promised myself a nice watch and I definitely picked the right one for me.
I had looked at all the big names and I am so pleased I found Farer, a beautifully designed watch with quality showing all the way through.
Keep all those other watch makes I will be buying another Farer on my 60th.
Farer 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Great watch, well made. Timeless design
I have worn my Farer watch every day for the past three years and it has continued to work perfectly. It is a Hecla Aqua Compressor and I really put it through its paces - I work and play in the outdoors and my watch has been up mountains, crossed seas and visited all seven continents. I have sea kayaked in both the Arctic and Antarctic and hammered this amazing watch in and out of the water. My watch it’s equally at home at formal events and it meets all my needs in one watch. I put it on in the morning and it remains reliable, functional and fashionable all day and every day. Well done Farer for designing and building my ultimate watch for all seasons.
Farer 5 star review on 9th March 2020
I am so pleased with my new watch from Farer.
The display box that it comes with is very smart and the hand-written postcard thanking me for me order was a nice touch.
Beautiful watch - I went for the Frobisher II. This was my entry to the brand as I wanted to check out the quality before going for a more expensive version such as one of the world timers. The watch sits beautifully on the wrist - a little smaller than I’m used to but beautifully subtle and the blue of the dial is iridescent and stunning. I’ll be heading back to the website next month for a further addition to my collection.
Farer 5 star review on 8th March 2020
I had been eyeing their watches on-line for sometime but wasn’t able to commit without seeing them in the ‘flesh’. The appointment setting was easy, they came back to me when they said they would (rare these days) and on they day were happy for me to browse and touch all the models. I did eventually decide and it’s a real beauty - perfect size for my small wrists and the styling is fantastic, bits of colour on the dial and bronze crown do make it different from most of what is out there. Already eyeing some other options :-)
Beautifully designed watch, first class service and fast delivery. The box with its cloth and history of the brand booklet finish off this fine watch.
I have been extremely impressed with every aspect of the purchase of my watch. The website really shows off the watches well, the ordering process was simple and painless, and the delivery was quick and easily trackable. I particularly liked the simple and streamlined packaging. The written note was a nice touch. The watch itself is unique and really well made. I have no regrets for my first online-only purchase.
Went to the showroom to look at watches. Really great service. Love my watch. Arrived exactly as promised. Brilliant service.
Arrived the next day. Lovely watch beautifully finished. Understated but stylish.
I bought this watch to be a present for my Godson on his 18th birthday. I wanted to give him something to cherish. The quality of the watch the engraving and the presentation box made it a special object that will continue to wow for many years. I am not only very pleased with the design and technological aspects of the watch, but also with the excellent customer care offered by this extraordinaire British brand. Long may you continue to be the purveyor of such quality, I for one will be looking for my next purchase within your catalogue.
Great watch, clear dials, not oversized or bulky so does not catch on jacket or sweaters. Really excellent design. My new daily favourite
Have wanted to upgrade to a more modern watch for sometime and spent the past two years researching many makes and models. I had my eye on the lander 2 for sometime and finally bit the bullet. I can say that I’m massively impressed with the quality of this watch. It’s a stunning piece that I don’t get bored at looking at and the dial really does look exceptional in varying light conditions. Would highly recommend this to anyone considering purchasing it.
Farer 5 star review on 1st March 2020
I absolutely love my Farer Pendine. I find myself often staring at it admiring its attention to detail. It’s design seems to call to me, inspiring me to travel and experience more in life. It’s stirs childhood memories of being carefree and appreciating the simple things in life. It possesses everything I need and love in a timepiece and nothing more. Since I purchased my Pendine I haven’t even worn any other watch but this one fine piece of horological mastery. If your on the fence about getting one I would say do it. I promise you will not regret it one bit. Just opening my eyes in the middle of the night looking at the mint green super luminova... always ready and always mesmerizing. I can write about this watch for days. Dare to be inspired and make it yours!
Farer 5 star review on 29th February 2020
Excellent service. Easy to order. Watch is very good quality and came beautifully packaged. Will certainly be back to order again.
I purchased the beautiful Lander II. It's as stunning as I had hoped and was delivered as swiftly as promised. Thank you!
I am super impressed with my Ponting GMT. It's a beautiful watch at a very good price. The staff were very helpful and quick to respond when I emailed them about a few questions I had. Also, the shipping was extremely fast. What I like most about this watch is that it has a unique color scheme yet carries a refined look to it.
Prompt delivery as described, great packaging watch and strap as requested, beautifully finished and a great addition to my collection of UK micro brand watches.
Very pleased with my new Farer GMT , excellent purchase experience...
It's great to have a watch that you know won't be that common...
I'm sure I'll be adding another Farer to my collection.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 859 reviews