Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Faheem Naqvi
Farer 5 star review on 22nd March 2020
More Photos & Videos
I love the watch, it feels comfortable, I like the Milanese mesh and orange rubber strap, it looks cool and several people have already said how much they like it (which never happened with my Bremont!)
The choice of watch (Stanhope) matched my expectations perfectly in design, appearance, quality and suitability. I also purchased an extra Italian ss bracelet which also suits the design of watch. The only thing I miss is the date, but that is no fault of the watch, I just did not realise how much I relied on that part of the design. Great watch, simple, clear and concise.
Fell in love with the Cobb when I first saw it online. The colors that Farer puts on their pieces really play well. Their way of mixing multiple colors is a design philosophy that I've not seen in any other watch brand. Excellent aftersales service too plus a generous 5 year warranty just goes to show their quality is of a high standard. Kudos to Paul!
Great service, fantastic watch! Very happy
Watch strap is good if not slightly over priced...but most annoying and disappointing thing is I emailed you about the fact you charged me for next day delivery and didn't deliver for 3 days. No response to the email I sent.
Beautiful watch! My first Farer and Swiss Made watch. Very comfortable to wear
Farer 5 star review on 15th August 2019
Excellent service from the team at Farer when I visited the Lancaster Gate outlet, and I'm absolutely delighted with my Stark II watch - a beautiful piece.
Classic and contemporary at the same time, it's my first Farer but I definitely hope it won't be my last. Very attractively packaged and delivered by Royal Mail within 24 hours I have no hesitation in recommending this company and their product.
Good service brilliant watch very happy fast delivery will get another one
I was on the fence for so long about wanting to buy my lander. In this time I was lucky they updated the design to include matching date window.

Its amazing piece high build quality bold colours and easily stands up to the build quality of my pelagos

There rubber strap is surprisingly really nice as well feels great on the wrist,quick release and using far more than expected
First class and super fast service!....and a beautiful, top quality wrist watch to boot!!
Got the chrono flyback, love it,looks brilliant feels good, quality product. 1st time I have bought off the net, always from jewels, and I have many expensive watches, but I have been researching Farer for a while and Iam not disappointed, hopefully the watch will outlast me HA HA.
Farer 5 star review on 30th July 2019
A good looking watch delivered quickly in smart packaging at a decent price. Well done Farer.
Absolutely beautiful watch. Really pleased.
Beautiful and well made.
I've been after a watch for years but always found the designs lacking a certain something. With Farer I think I've found my watchmaker soulmate. Their designs are unique without being weird; their colours are striking with being gaudy. My Ainsdale is just what I was looking for.....and sadly for my bank balance, but not for me, I'll be back for more in the future.
Farer 5 star review on 21st July 2019
Yesterday I recieved my Lander Chronograph. It was delivered promptly as promised and very well packaged. Wow! The watch is stunning to look at and fits me like a glove. The photos and videos online do not do this watch justice . It makes a lot of the others I looked at seem dull ans ordinary. Everything seems to work perfectly and the quality is superb for the price. Service from Farer so far has also been excellent. I would strongly recommend these watches .
The watch exceeded my expectations.
The watch exceeded my expectations.
6 months on with my Lander GMT I. I received this watch as a wedding gift from my wife. The box it came in was very well packaged and a great reflection of the level of detail that goes into these watches. As I am new into the world of mechanical watches I did not know all the little foibles of owning one, i.e: residual magnetism causing the watch to run fast. However the customer service was excellent and very patient with my questions. I do recommend getting a de-magnatiser, its a great inexpensive way to keep good timing. I asked to get the engraving post purchase and the staff were more than happy to help me. I dropped it off at their London office, and was ready 2 days later to be picked up which was excellent timing as it is engraved offsite. So far i have not seen more than 4 sec loss of timing per month which is well within the tolerances advertised. I work in an environment with a lot of steel doors and have accidentally tapped the watch face a few times, the watch face still continues to look brand new.
Overall this is a beautiful mix of engineering and style for an excellent price imo.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 755 reviews