Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Farer 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Jacob Talleruphuus
Farer 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Janette May
Bought a Hecla compressor and I love the watch. Great attention to detail in the design and manufacture.

Shipping was perfect.

I also subsequently bought two additional bands for the Hecla
and there was a minor issue with USD to GBP conversion. It was resolved with one email. Solid customer service.

If you are attracted to one of Farers watches I would recommend them with no hesitation.
Absolutely the best customer service in the industry. Paul and the Farer team stand behind there products above any company I’ve encountered.
Fantastic service, beautiful watch and handwritten note was a lovely touch
I just love this watch. The look is fantastic it keeps great time and when the sun catches it, well, just marvellous.
Looks and feels great just as I had expected.
The website is clear and easy to use, and delivery smooth and prompt. Very happy with my Eldridge - high quality as I anticipated!
I have just purchased the Cresta chronographTo add to my Farer collection, And I am delighted with it..
excellent design and first class workmanship, straps excellent quality .Ordered the watch next day delivery exactly What happened,excellent delivery service. Thank farer
Farer 5 star review on 20th April 2020
Exquisitely made, certainly not an overstatement to regard it as a piece of art. Very enjoyable purchase.
Farer 5 star review on 19th April 2020
The quality of packaging and experience was 10/10. Watch is beautiful and just disappointed due to lockdown I can’t get my bracelet resized to fit so still using the perforated leather strap which is nice but not my first choice. My only gripe is that I couldn’t swap straps at order even paying a smaller premium for the bracelet strap. Watch is a cracker and although not my first automatic the quality is clear even from handling it.
Vom Beginn der online Bestellung bis zur Auslieferung ein perfekter Service.
As an international traveller I would recommend you provide the facility to collect in person and be issued a VAT receipt. VAT rules as I have discovered do not allow for refunds for online orders even when collecting in the UK and personally exporting. Unnecessarily losing £216.67 makes me unlikely to purchase from Farer again even though I love your designs.
My first Farer and must say it is fantastic quality for the price.
Any other known brand would charge 2/3 times the amount for the same watch.
The watch arrived the next day and the packaging was excellent and the watch was very well presented which made the unpacking an event. The watch itself is beautiful. I’m very happy.
Excellent watch, quality craftmanship, service and value for money. Very impressed
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
I have 2 beautiful Farer watches, great product and the guys really sorted me out with some last minute changes to my order. All delivered promptly and in time for my anniversary! They wont be my last orders. Thanks to the team.
Elegant and functional, fabulous design touches(Beagle 2)
Took delivery of my Beagle II watch this week and it is brilliant. Love the look of it - even better in the flesh than on the pictures. Also beautifully packaged. Great job guys - keep up the good work! James O
I have just purchased a metal bracelet for my Lander 2 GMT that arrived today. For the price point I am very impressed with the quality, weight and feel at the outset. Really looking forward to seeing how it wears but having worn all day already happy with the comfort. I found the bracelet easy enough to adjust and the inclusion of a couple of half links makes fine adjustment possible. Farer customer service and logistics were both spot on.
Great customer engagement from everyone on the team, an absolute pleasure to deal with.
The unboxing experience was a delight, beautifully packaged and a real experience.
My Stanhope is far more elegant in the flesh than any photos could ever show, and I check the time far more often now!!
Thanks!
Farer 5 star review on 22nd March 2020
After admiring the Bernina for a while, I had to move quickly as the last few were selling out fast! I'm so glad that I did, the service from Farer was impeccable and the watch itself is beautifully made and gorgeous to look at. I tend to collect motorsports and racing chronograph watches and this has become a stand-out in my collection. Thank you!
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 838 reviews