Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Lovely watch and what presentation! Really felt like an event opening it. Feels really comfortable to wear, with either of the two straps - milanese & leather. Only very slight downside would be the time for which the luminous hands and numbers show at night. But I'll want to be showing it off during daylight!"
"Wonderful quality on this timepiece. Understated elegance but hugely impressive look. Very happy with my purchase."
"Fast and effective order, great service and most importantly of all a fabulous stylish watch; I couldn’t be more happy with my purchase."
"anniversary present, Stanhope Watch, just love it, very high quality, great size, art work and engineering amazing, this is a lovely time piece."
"I love this watch! The watch itself is beautifully made and very good quality. It arrived the next day, the presentation box looks great and the hand written note a nice touch. I had been looking at watches for some time and very pleased I decided to buy a farer watch."
"Segrave S/N.068 Owner. Superb design and service, interchangeable straps are great. Lets keep this 'British niche' and special."
"Couldn't be more pleased with the Lander GMT. It's exactly what I'd hoped; a beautifully made and finished watch which appears classic at first glance but has lovely elements of modernity the closer you look. Clear it can be worn anywhere, from board meetings to motorcycle ride-outs, and just fit in. Quality up close is very impressive, and the watch draws attention (in the nicest possible way) and questions, one of which is always "How much was it?", the answer to which comes as a real surprise to people who expected a far bigger number. Farer's personal service was excellent too, with emails swiftly responded to by one of the four founders. I'm pretty hard to please, to be honest, and have been delighted by this purchase."
"Purchased as a gift for my sons 21st birthday so I took advantage of the engraving service. My watch arrived very carefully packaged for postage. The presentation box it came in is also perfect.The watch itself is smart and stylish and my son loves it. Very happy indeed."
"I spent a year deciding what watch to buy; I wanted a quality watch that was value for money, well made (Swiss made) with a combination of classic and contemporary looks. Took delivery about a month ago and am 95% happy with the ordering experience and the watch. If I had two small suggestions for improvement....make the hands slightly darker than they are so that they contrast more with the white face; improve the flourescence on the hands...it's barely visible in the dark. Love the fact that it's a British design and that this is a British company. So far, very happy with the watch."
"An individual take on an essentially classic design, the Frobisher II watch has a pleasingly quirky elegance that cheers one throughout the day. Excellent service from a firm that stands out for all the best reasons. I'm so pleased I came across Farer!"
"Really happy with my watch & service provided by Farer. My emails were dealt with swiftly. Watch got to my place fast. Nothing negative to say. Five stars from me!"
"I think it's a beautiful watch & I'm enjoying it very much. I would consider buying another Farer watch in the future."
"The service from Farer is impressive, very quick and the watch is beautifully packed. It's a gift for my husband, and I haven't given it to him yet, but the watch looks really great. Thanks Farer!"
"After trying to decide about a number of the Farer watches on offer I decided to go with my original choice of The Lander, and I've been absolutely delighted with it. It's a beautiful watch in its own right, with the colour of the face changing depending on how it catches the light. It's also quite good to note I've had quite a few compliments on the watch already. I couldn't recommend enough."
"Amazing customer service, beautiful watch, substantial packaging. Bought the Ainsdale with a green leather strap, but on my wrist it looked a bit imbalanced—something a bit ‘school satchel’ about the leather, and the taper of the strap didn’t look right to me. I have a leaning towards military style and tool watches, so wanted something a little more quirky to add some colour to my collection. The Ainsdale face is a gorgeous blue, and I love the citrus accents. Started off with a khaki NATO that worked nicely, added a bit of body to the strap and I think the straight cut of a NATO suits the size of the watch much better, especially as it’s a 20mm lug width on a fairly large face. Then I tried a green seatbelt NATO—also lovely—settled on a Marine Nationale homage NATO (brighter, acid version) and really love it. Really characterful watch, beautiful detailing, comfortable. Only minor gripe is the lume. In the stock photos it shows numbers and hands as equal brightness, but you really need to expose the lume to light for a while. The hands lume for considerably longer than the numbers, which I found died back after maybe 20 minutes—hands kept going for several hours. Nothing like a Seiko SKX lume that seems to have a perpetual glow, but this isn’t really a dive watch so not sure how often this will be an issue. It receives lots of compliments! Most importantly makes me smile 🤓"
"Just received my Farer Ainsdale. Having worn larger watches for years I find the size of the Ainsdale perfect. It even fits comfortably under my motorcycle jacket which the larger watches don't. Love the use of colour on the dial and hands and the case is perfectly finished. A great blend of classic & contemporary style. Instagram @Moto_Rod"
"Thanks very much for the prompt delivery of a quality product. My husband is very happy with his silver wedding anniversary gift from me. We were both extremely impressed by the professionalism of the company and standard in which the watch was presented. We will not hesitate in recommending Farer to others. Kind regards John and Moira"
"Besides the beautiful watch, I really loved the purchase process - including a handwritten card."
"I'd seen an ad for the Ainsdale watch and ordered one. My experience with Farer is: they are a very service oriented company. All questions were answered and when I received the watch -- I was blown away by it's elegance. A real company, with real people, making real things!"
"Had my Ponting for a few weeks now. Watch looks even more beautiful up close. Absolutely enamoured with it. Great service from Farer. Will be keeping an eye out for future releases for sure."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 633 reviews