Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Excellent watch , retro style with loverly colour design.
Very fast delivery within a couple of days of ordering.
Very impressed.
Firstly a great looking watch, thought that maybe it would look too large have quite a complex watch face but the 39.5mm size is just right. Quality is excellent, wouldn't normally spend that much on a quartz movement watch but it is extremely accurate. The flyback feature is great for stopping and starting a timer quickly, not something you would usually get in a swiss quartz watch. The detail on the dial is superb, and purchased because I was fascinated by the colours of the numbers and hands. The Horween leather strap is starting to soften up and will be really nice within a couple of weeks. Overall a quality Swiss made watch.
Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020 Farer 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Bought a Hecla compressor and I love the watch. Great attention to detail in the design and manufacture.

Shipping was perfect.

I also subsequently bought two additional bands for the Hecla
and there was a minor issue with USD to GBP conversion. It was resolved with one email. Solid customer service.

If you are attracted to one of Farers watches I would recommend them with no hesitation.
Absolutely the best customer service in the industry. Paul and the Farer team stand behind there products above any company I’ve encountered.
Fantastic service, beautiful watch and handwritten note was a lovely touch
I just love this watch. The look is fantastic it keeps great time and when the sun catches it, well, just marvellous.
Looks and feels great just as I had expected.
The website is clear and easy to use, and delivery smooth and prompt. Very happy with my Eldridge - high quality as I anticipated!
I have just purchased the Cresta chronographTo add to my Farer collection, And I am delighted with it..
excellent design and first class workmanship, straps excellent quality .Ordered the watch next day delivery exactly What happened,excellent delivery service. Thank farer
Farer 5 star review on 20th April 2020
Exquisitely made, certainly not an overstatement to regard it as a piece of art. Very enjoyable purchase.
Farer 5 star review on 19th April 2020
The quality of packaging and experience was 10/10. Watch is beautiful and just disappointed due to lockdown I can’t get my bracelet resized to fit so still using the perforated leather strap which is nice but not my first choice. My only gripe is that I couldn’t swap straps at order even paying a smaller premium for the bracelet strap. Watch is a cracker and although not my first automatic the quality is clear even from handling it.
Vom Beginn der online Bestellung bis zur Auslieferung ein perfekter Service.
As an international traveller I would recommend you provide the facility to collect in person and be issued a VAT receipt. VAT rules as I have discovered do not allow for refunds for online orders even when collecting in the UK and personally exporting. Unnecessarily losing £216.67 makes me unlikely to purchase from Farer again even though I love your designs.
My first Farer and must say it is fantastic quality for the price.
Any other known brand would charge 2/3 times the amount for the same watch.
The watch arrived the next day and the packaging was excellent and the watch was very well presented which made the unpacking an event. The watch itself is beautiful. I’m very happy.
Excellent watch, quality craftmanship, service and value for money. Very impressed
Farer 5 star review on 6th April 2020
I have 2 beautiful Farer watches, great product and the guys really sorted me out with some last minute changes to my order. All delivered promptly and in time for my anniversary! They wont be my last orders. Thanks to the team.
Elegant and functional, fabulous design touches(Beagle 2)
Took delivery of my Beagle II watch this week and it is brilliant. Love the look of it - even better in the flesh than on the pictures. Also beautifully packaged. Great job guys - keep up the good work! James O
I have just purchased a metal bracelet for my Lander 2 GMT that arrived today. For the price point I am very impressed with the quality, weight and feel at the outset. Really looking forward to seeing how it wears but having worn all day already happy with the comfort. I found the bracelet easy enough to adjust and the inclusion of a couple of half links makes fine adjustment possible. Farer customer service and logistics were both spot on.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 815 reviews