Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Alexander Sanderson
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Lewis Hartman
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
I’d debated getting a Bernina when they very first came out.
Spent so long trying to decide if I should that they sold out and then I wished I had.
When the limited 50 for this year was launched, I was in the same predicament. Desperately wanted it but to due Covid-19, was it foolish with jobs at risk and further health concerns ahead.
Anyway, due to a huge amount of ongoing health problems (nothing to do with Covid-19), I decided I needed something to brighten up each day and a great keepsake to hand down to my son.
I have to say after initially ordering, I was slightly disappointed, as apart from the initial automated email reply thanking me for my order, I didn’t hear anything else at all on the progress of my order.
I was sure the website said dispatch was within a few days when I ordered so was surprised to hear nothing for at least a week.
It would have been nice just to get an update on expected dispatch date and any other postal service details just so I was aware of where my order was at, after a few days of ordering.
Nevertheless, once shipped it arrived quickly and safely.
I video’d the entire opening of the delivery as a momento and also for my good friend Joe Luker (Telling Time) on Insta who couldn’t be there to witness it due to Lockdown.
I have to say the presentation was perfect, love the personalised postcard. The presentation box is stunning.
Opening it up and setting it up felt very special.
I’m new to the world of proper mechanical watches so am keen to learn more but can already appreciate the serious engineering, quality of design and every aspect of consideration at every level that’s gone into making this piece.
I simply love it and wear it every day.
I was a little nervous as I didn’t know about setting the time and the minute hand having a slight delay, depending on whether you sweep clockwise or anticlockwise with the hands when setting the minutes. I kept setting the time spot on but the minute hand didn’t move for approx 30 seconds. A note on this might be worth adding into the small manual for those newbies like me that don't know these traits.
I’m now waiting until I can afford the oyster bracelet which looks stunning with this piece and can’t wait to see that combination in the flesh.
All in all - incredibly happy and proud to wear a watch so stunning but especially of British design and British / Swiss engineering.
I’m also pleased to be supporting a British Brand in these scary times and prefer the individuality your pieces bring compared to the more common, bigger brands that everyone defaults towards.

Fantastic piece all round and congratulations on achieving what you have.

Post the Covid-19 pandemic and if I manage to resolve all the health issues, I’d love to come down and see where the magic happens and meet the team.

Very best
Paul Stevenson (Stevo)
I would not hesitate to recommend the product or the company tomanyone. I have found the Farer customer experience nothing but first class. Good old fashion values with the customer at the heart of everything. I recently purchased the Leven Titanium Aqua Compressor watch. The watch arrived in a stylish presentation box with sleeve. The watch does not disappoint. It has a nice weight and feel to it and the retro look is complemented by the bold colours. The watch feels comfortable on the wrist, looks a top quality time piece and certainly attracts attention. A watch you would happily pass on to the next generation.

The whole customer experience has been faultless, emails have been responded to in a very timely fashioned. Ordering the watch was easy, the website is easy to navigate. The only difficult part was choosing which watch to get. I was kept up to date with the progress of my purchase and notified of delivery and package tracking is standard. Lots of nice little touches including a person note from the companies founder.

To say I am pleased with the watch is an understatement. Farer deserve to be a success and I'm sure they will be.
Really pleased with my Farer Helca Titanium, the communication has been great through Insta but fell Farer is missing a trick through not using twitter. Ps loving my Hecla!
It is very well made and one can feel quality. Wears fantastic. Weekend perfect.
Farer 5 star review on 12th June 2020
I picked up the Cobb Chronograph - really liked the design of the dial and how it sat on the orange rubber strap. So far, I'm really pleased with it.
Service and delivery was impeccable - arrived quickly, packaged well, nice personal note - it made me feel good about Farer. Would buy another.
Farer 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Stylish and well crafted products that have tactile and visual appeal. The website was easy to use and delivery swift and efficient - an excellent and well received birthday present for my husband.
Both the service offered and the quality of the watch, are stellar. My Moritz Chronograph Sport is a joy to own. The quality is impeccable, especially considering the price. Lume is among the best out there. If I would change any, it would be the case size. For me a 40mm case or smaller is preferable. Still it wears small considering the overall length.
Farer 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Great timepieces. Excellent service. I highly recommend Farer.
Great watches. Great company. Good things to come hopefully
Excellent customer service and the website is easy to use. The watch itself really catches the eye due to the interesting colour palette used. A lovely introduction to the Farer brand. Keep up the good work!
A short review of my first Farer! The Bernina is a beautiful watch. At 41mm, the case size hits the 'sweet spot' for me as I have rather slender 6.5" wrists. The colourway of cream/white, red and blue is a real eyecatcher and the engraved bridge with blued screws (visible through the exhibition caseback) is simply stunning. The finish is superb and the packaging is simple and understated yet reassuringly robust and classy. I am very impressed with this piece - it has a light, fresh and fun aesthetic that makes me smile every time I glance at it! I can see this getting a considerable amount of wrist time, particularly as summer seems to have arrived. It would be nice to try it on a bracelet at some time in the future.
Great company - easy to customise and order exactly what you want, quick delivery and a quality offering
Farer 5 star review on 31st May 2020
I am very satisfied with this watch. Highly recommend it.
Love the fact that Farer cut out the middle man with shop price mark up. Love the fact I dealt with Farer team direct. Love my Lander GMT. Really different style.
Farer 5 star review on 31st May 2020 Farer 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Two watches so far, Stark 2 and Frobisher, both extremely well made, elegant, classic but with the times. Good value for money.
Definitely 2 of my favourites!
Had been looking for a new quality watch for some time, something classic but individual in style. I finally went for the Farer Lansdell. It's absolutely gorgeous. The detailing is top quality and i love it. It sits perfectly on the wrist and looks great. Top quality watch and very reasonably priced. Great value.
My Bernina chronograph arrived last week as one of the ‘second run batch of 50 for 2020’. I am delighted with the watch. When I first saw it on the Farer website, I was concerned that it might be too 'busy' with a multitude of dials and scales. However, on receipt I was pleased how well integrated the dial was. I think the choice of font, text weighting and colours give the watch a delicacy not expected with a chronograph. I am sure this watch will compliment any wardrobe, casual to formal. The striking use of white, cream, red and blue make this watch stand out, topped off with a white ceramic bezel. My wife loves it.

The watch fits beautifully; at 41mm case diameter I was expecting the watch to look a lot larger on the wrist, but it is deceptive. I think the relatively short lug to lug length allows the watch to sit perfectly on the wrist. The navy Horween strap compliments the dial perfectly.

Farer’s service was excellent. Ordering was simple, the website easy to navigate, with plenty of specifications and photographs. When I ordered, the shipping date was stated as 22 May and, sure enough, on the afternoon of the 22nd the watch was dispatched. By 1000 the following morning, I was unboxing it – excellent delivery. The watch arrived in a satin finish, blue wooden box, simple but classy. There was a handwritten ‘Thank You’ note included, a small detail but very much appreciated and added greatly to the buying experience.

Unique watch, excellent service – well done!!
Just received my Bernina, absolutely love the watch, packaging, no problems with shipping or delivery through federal express. My only issue is with the length of the watch strap. I don’t believe I have a large wrist, but I am on the last notch. I think it would be nice to offer different lengths of watch straps. That would be my only comment. I am a fan of the brand, keep doing all the things you’re doing!
Bill
Just received my first Farer watch, a lovely Stark II with the orange rubber strap. Excellent mix of classic watch face and funky strap. Customer service and delivery was faultless. I’m certain this will be the start of a collection! Love the fact that the straps are so easily changeable as well with the quick release button. Top marks Farer
# Love this watch