Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Fantastic watch with real attention to detail. The different finishes on the case and dial are really well thought out and executed!
The service was also fantastic from start to finish.
I pre-ordered my second Farer watch, an all black Aqua Compressor, and I was not disappointed. As ever the service was great and the watch was delivered on time. The watch itself is a very attractive piece and sits smaller on the wrist than its dimensions would suggest. The black dial looks superb but the case has more of a sheen to it than the photos indicate. Being made of titanium it's very light which makes it eminently wearable. Despite the sort design the watch wears well as a dress item because of the finish.
Excellent quality silicone strap to fit my Lander. Very comfortable.
Farer 5 star review on 26th June 2020
I absolutely love it!
First Farer watch I have purchased.Well impressed,delivered in a very nice presentation box and welcoming card.Love the watch in every aspect,thank you Farer.
Watch arrived today - over the moon! The aqua compressor titanium is such a classy piece and so much watch for the price. Have already had people compliment the watch and ask to see it. Great job Farer!
I am delighted with my Farer watch! The service has been 1st class. Thanks so much
I’d debated getting a Bernina when they very first came out.
Spent so long trying to decide if I should that they sold out and then I wished I had.
When the limited 50 for this year was launched, I was in the same predicament. Desperately wanted it but to due Covid-19, was it foolish with jobs at risk and further health concerns ahead.
Anyway, due to a huge amount of ongoing health problems (nothing to do with Covid-19), I decided I needed something to brighten up each day and a great keepsake to hand down to my son.
I have to say after initially ordering, I was slightly disappointed, as apart from the initial automated email reply thanking me for my order, I didn’t hear anything else at all on the progress of my order.
I was sure the website said dispatch was within a few days when I ordered so was surprised to hear nothing for at least a week.
It would have been nice just to get an update on expected dispatch date and any other postal service details just so I was aware of where my order was at, after a few days of ordering.
Nevertheless, once shipped it arrived quickly and safely.
I video’d the entire opening of the delivery as a momento and also for my good friend Joe Luker (Telling Time) on Insta who couldn’t be there to witness it due to Lockdown.
I have to say the presentation was perfect, love the personalised postcard. The presentation box is stunning.
Opening it up and setting it up felt very special.
I’m new to the world of proper mechanical watches so am keen to learn more but can already appreciate the serious engineering, quality of design and every aspect of consideration at every level that’s gone into making this piece.
I simply love it and wear it every day.
I was a little nervous as I didn’t know about setting the time and the minute hand having a slight delay, depending on whether you sweep clockwise or anticlockwise with the hands when setting the minutes. I kept setting the time spot on but the minute hand didn’t move for approx 30 seconds. A note on this might be worth adding into the small manual for those newbies like me that don't know these traits.
I’m now waiting until I can afford the oyster bracelet which looks stunning with this piece and can’t wait to see that combination in the flesh.
All in all - incredibly happy and proud to wear a watch so stunning but especially of British design and British / Swiss engineering.
I’m also pleased to be supporting a British Brand in these scary times and prefer the individuality your pieces bring compared to the more common, bigger brands that everyone defaults towards.

Fantastic piece all round and congratulations on achieving what you have.

Post the Covid-19 pandemic and if I manage to resolve all the health issues, I’d love to come down and see where the magic happens and meet the team.

Very best
Paul Stevenson (Stevo)
I would not hesitate to recommend the product or the company tomanyone. I have found the Farer customer experience nothing but first class. Good old fashion values with the customer at the heart of everything. I recently purchased the Leven Titanium Aqua Compressor watch. The watch arrived in a stylish presentation box with sleeve. The watch does not disappoint. It has a nice weight and feel to it and the retro look is complemented by the bold colours. The watch feels comfortable on the wrist, looks a top quality time piece and certainly attracts attention. A watch you would happily pass on to the next generation.

The whole customer experience has been faultless, emails have been responded to in a very timely fashioned. Ordering the watch was easy, the website is easy to navigate. The only difficult part was choosing which watch to get. I was kept up to date with the progress of my purchase and notified of delivery and package tracking is standard. Lots of nice little touches including a person note from the companies founder.

To say I am pleased with the watch is an understatement. Farer deserve to be a success and I'm sure they will be.
Really pleased with my Farer Helca Titanium, the communication has been great through Insta but fell Farer is missing a trick through not using twitter. Ps loving my Hecla!
It is very well made and one can feel quality. Wears fantastic. Weekend perfect.
Farer 5 star review on 12th June 2020
I picked up the Cobb Chronograph - really liked the design of the dial and how it sat on the orange rubber strap. So far, I'm really pleased with it.
Service and delivery was impeccable - arrived quickly, packaged well, nice personal note - it made me feel good about Farer. Would buy another.
Farer 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Stylish and well crafted products that have tactile and visual appeal. The website was easy to use and delivery swift and efficient - an excellent and well received birthday present for my husband.
Both the service offered and the quality of the watch, are stellar. My Moritz Chronograph Sport is a joy to own. The quality is impeccable, especially considering the price. Lume is among the best out there. If I would change any, it would be the case size. For me a 40mm case or smaller is preferable. Still it wears small considering the overall length.
Farer 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Great timepieces. Excellent service. I highly recommend Farer.
Great watches. Great company. Good things to come hopefully
Excellent customer service and the website is easy to use. The watch itself really catches the eye due to the interesting colour palette used. A lovely introduction to the Farer brand. Keep up the good work!
A short review of my first Farer! The Bernina is a beautiful watch. At 41mm, the case size hits the 'sweet spot' for me as I have rather slender 6.5" wrists. The colourway of cream/white, red and blue is a real eyecatcher and the engraved bridge with blued screws (visible through the exhibition caseback) is simply stunning. The finish is superb and the packaging is simple and understated yet reassuringly robust and classy. I am very impressed with this piece - it has a light, fresh and fun aesthetic that makes me smile every time I glance at it! I can see this getting a considerable amount of wrist time, particularly as summer seems to have arrived. It would be nice to try it on a bracelet at some time in the future.
Great company - easy to customise and order exactly what you want, quick delivery and a quality offering
Farer 5 star review on 31st May 2020
I am very satisfied with this watch. Highly recommend it.
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 815 reviews