Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Lewis Hartman
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Ordered my World Timer (Roche) after waiting for around a year. Such a beautiful design and size for me (6.5” wrist). I also ordered the bracelet to accompany the watch. With the deployant clasp, it makes the bracelet more seamless and a little more refined. One thing I should point out that is not mentioned, is that although the clasp is a butterfly deployant (with no micro adjustments), it does have two half links for a better fit. The service and communication was also first rate and their designs continue to impress me. Keep up the great work
Farer 5 star review on 3rd October 2020 Farer 5 star review on 3rd October 2020 Farer 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
The Crooms is fully representative of Farer's usual outstanding design and value for money. A beautiful dial combined with great "wearability" and functionality. I rarely buy from any other watch brand since Farer came on the scene.
What can I say, I live in Melbourne, ordered the Farer Roche World timer on Saturday and it had arrived at my door Thursday morning.
The presentation box alone is worth buying the watch. I have another very well known and expensive watch brand that comes in more inferior packaging.

The watch itself is great , looks better in the flesh and will be quite a talking point. I opted for the Navy Horween strap but will also order a black strap when available to mix it up a bit.

This won't be my last Farer watch
Great service and great product (GMT Bezel Crooms). There are a couple of details which could be improved - I think the ‘stack’ of the hands is too tall with too much gap between them, and the setting of the GMT hand doesn’t feel all that stable. But I guess that’s why it’s such good value at £1200 and not a £5000 watch. But I love the design - it’s a very wearable size and I’ve had lots of positive comments on it already. Many thanks!
Farer 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Thank you for creating this model. The design elements, material execution and functionality really comes together for a high quality, well-finished tool watch that i can take anywhere. Seriously consider exploring other models In Farers range.
Farer 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Outstanding design and execution. My Maze is very good looking and is flawless. Well done
The difficult part was choosing which watch I wanted! Once chosen, the entire process went very smoothly and the watch arrived exactly when promised.
Excellent service and excellent watch!
I'm very disappointed.. with OTHER brands. ;-) Actually I'm AMAZED with quality of the Farer watch I received from you, as well as overall service level.
I'm very happy of my Forbisher: it is so classic, vintage, sporty, elegant - all at the same time. Size fits just perfect... classic-size watches wave comes back... Doomed glass is super for this vintage accent. But most of all - it's so cool it does not follow all current trends of 'popular brands'. GOOD JOB Farer - Excellent watch! Even with the quick-change strap feature you can tell the quality difference to other brands.
Thanks again - I'm your happy customer.
The Farer Beagle ll is a fabulous watch, I love the clean face design, so clear and easy to read, the automatic movement is very smooth and quiet and the watch keeps great time, the brass winder is a great addition. Teamed with a green barenia strap makes this the perfect everyday watch. Highly recommend this brand for their product and excellent service, I went to their London showroom to view the watch before purchasing online and the team were very welcoming and helpful.
Farer 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Absolutely love it. Cant wait to buy another one
Farer 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Great service and top product. I really like where this company is going and will be making more purchases in the future. Keep up the good work guys.
A beautiful watch at a reasonable price. Very easy to change the time, GMT, and dates. I enjoy wearing the watch and find that the different blues really flow together well.
When I decided to add a new watch to my (small) collection, IWC, Omega and Oris, I wanted something with the same quality but different from the mainstream, as well as being tasteful. I came across Farer and was spoilt for choice. I decided on the Stanhope hand wound, and from opening the top quality presentation box, I knew that I had made the right decision. The dial is a work of art, and the quality and feel of the watch is top drawer. The quick release strap is also a great idea, I purchased a rubber strap to alternate with the leather strap, and both are excellent. I would not hesitate to class Farer with any top watch brand, and would certainly purchase another in the future.
Dear all

My watch is great, very happy with it and works well. Great to know that I'm wearing a watch which is British designed too. Your purchase to delivery service was amazing it was to the minute. Many thanks
Great company, excellent customer service and, most importantly, superb timepieces at very competitive prices. What sets Farer apart for me is the design details. Daring to be a little different but tasteful at the same time. Would highly recommend Farer watches to anyone. I have a feeling this wont be the last purchase i make from this wonderful company.
This is my 2nd Farer watch. The watch was delivered in secure packaging and the normal wooden full-length case. The watch model was the Roche world timer. Very well made. I had some questions on the operation and received very good support.
Farer 5 star review on 6th September 2020
good as expected....But hard to read each city name....too small...Anyway, good...I love this watch...
Farer 5 star review on 5th September 2020
I have wanted to buy a farer watch for a couple of years since I discovered the brand. I had so many favourites across the range it was so hard to decide what to go for. Eventually I settled on the Moritz Sports chronograph to celebrate my new job and have not been disappointed. The quality of the watch for the price is exceptional and the design is unique and full of nice touches and details. I expect this to be the first of many farer watches I buy.
Farer 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
I haven’t worn a watch for 25yrs, really happy I chose Farer. I was looking for a simply designed, classic, no frills watch (not too expensive) and, for me, the Frobisher ll ticked those boxes. It arrived in Australia very nicely packaged and with a handwritten card - also appreciated that the date and time were already set to AEST... it’s the little things! Cheers Farer!
Farer 5 star review on 31st August 2020