Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"The choice of watch (Stanhope) matched my expectations perfectly in design, appearance, quality and suitability. I also purchased an extra Italian ss bracelet which also suits the design of watch. The only thing I miss is the date, but that is no fault of the watch, I just did not realise how much I relied on that part of the design. Great watch, simple, clear and concise."
"Fell in love with the Cobb when I first saw it online. The colors that Farer puts on their pieces really play well. Their way of mixing multiple colors is a design philosophy that I've not seen in any other watch brand. Excellent aftersales service too plus a generous 5 year warranty just goes to show their quality is of a high standard. Kudos to Paul!"
"Great service, fantastic watch! Very happy"
"Beautiful watch! My first Farer and Swiss Made watch. Very comfortable to wear"
"Excellent service from the team at Farer when I visited the Lancaster Gate outlet, and I'm absolutely delighted with my Stark II watch - a beautiful piece."
"Classic and contemporary at the same time, it's my first Farer but I definitely hope it won't be my last. Very attractively packaged and delivered by Royal Mail within 24 hours I have no hesitation in recommending this company and their product."
"Good service brilliant watch very happy fast delivery will get another one"
"I was on the fence for so long about wanting to buy my lander. In this time I was lucky they updated the design to include matching date window. Its amazing piece high build quality bold colours and easily stands up to the build quality of my pelagos There rubber strap is surprisingly really nice as well feels great on the wrist,quick release and using far more than expected"
"First class and super fast service!....and a beautiful, top quality wrist watch to boot!!"
"Got the chrono flyback, love it,looks brilliant feels good, quality product. 1st time I have bought off the net, always from jewels, and I have many expensive watches, but I have been researching Farer for a while and Iam not disappointed, hopefully the watch will outlast me HA HA."
"A good looking watch delivered quickly in smart packaging at a decent price. Well done Farer."
"Absolutely beautiful watch. Really pleased."
"Beautiful and well made."
"I've been after a watch for years but always found the designs lacking a certain something. With Farer I think I've found my watchmaker soulmate. Their designs are unique without being weird; their colours are striking with being gaudy. My Ainsdale is just what I was looking for.....and sadly for my bank balance, but not for me, I'll be back for more in the future."
"Yesterday I recieved my Lander Chronograph. It was delivered promptly as promised and very well packaged. Wow! The watch is stunning to look at and fits me like a glove. The photos and videos online do not do this watch justice . It makes a lot of the others I looked at seem dull ans ordinary. Everything seems to work perfectly and the quality is superb for the price. Service from Farer so far has also been excellent. I would strongly recommend these watches ."
"The watch exceeded my expectations."
"The watch exceeded my expectations."
"6 months on with my Lander GMT I. I received this watch as a wedding gift from my wife. The box it came in was very well packaged and a great reflection of the level of detail that goes into these watches. As I am new into the world of mechanical watches I did not know all the little foibles of owning one, i.e: residual magnetism causing the watch to run fast. However the customer service was excellent and very patient with my questions. I do recommend getting a de-magnatiser, its a great inexpensive way to keep good timing. I asked to get the engraving post purchase and the staff were more than happy to help me. I dropped it off at their London office, and was ready 2 days later to be picked up which was excellent timing as it is engraved offsite. So far i have not seen more than 4 sec loss of timing per month which is well within the tolerances advertised. I work in an environment with a lot of steel doors and have accidentally tapped the watch face a few times, the watch face still continues to look brand new. Overall this is a beautiful mix of engineering and style for an excellent price imo."
"I was lucky enough to be in London and see all of these watches in person. Their website is beautiful, but seeing and touching them is even better. I thought I wanted a Cobb and confirmed this when all the blues popped out. These watches are incredibly crafted and beautiful and my experience was enriched by my meeting with Mike and learning about the company, a small group of people who really care about making something different and truly special. I love my Cobb but it won't be my last Farer. Thank you to Mike (and the rest of the guys) for a great London experience and a perfect watch!"
"Hopewell 11, My second watch from Farer. Elegant, beautifully stylish design and quality sets the watches apart. I was in Norway recently getting lots of attention with my Hecla Aqua Compressor. Thank you again for a work of art."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 634 reviews