Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

Gilly
"Amazed at how well packaged, The price 😱😱. I was astonished how cheap and with colour match edging trim & underlay. Best of all was a doddle to lay. Will definitely buy again for my other rooms👍👍"
Laura
"Great customer service, quick delivery & great price! Fab to be able to get free samples with free delivery & arrived the next day! Love the floor top quality. Will definitely use this company again."
"Good service thank you"
"I ordered a sample as i have never had laminate flooring before and wanted to see the quality and color before taking the plunge. The sample came next day and the quality looks great, im not by all means clued up on what is good or not but i guess for my purposes it will do just great. Now to decide on what color and learn how to lay it."
"The samples I ordered came the next day. Good quality, just haven't decided exactly what I want."
"The delivery was great n quibble he was as helpfull as he could be; i have not layed the product down as i miss calculted the size so may need a few more packs once i get some more money together but gteat service."
"Very impressed with service and quality of engineered wood flooring samples. Thank you."
"Excellent service and quality products"
"Ordered some samples arrived next day, good quality will be ordering full floor."
"Free samples sent arrived promptly, though sadly is not a match for flooring I need to match up with but would highly recommend."
"Great service quick delivery. Thank you."
"Just ordered flooring from Factory Direct Flooring, web site was easy to use, just put in your measurements and it tells you how many packs you will require, prices are fantastic, also a call to say when delivery would be. Everything was so easy from start to finish, just can't wait to lay it now and then order some more for the next room."
"Superb service. Samples arrived very promptly. Only issue is which one should I choose."
"The website is well laid out and I found it easy to find the most suitable type of flooring at a wide price range. I chose 2 samples which arrived within 24 hours. Very impressed."
"Just what we wanted, when we wanted it"
"I ordered some flooring samples from Factory Direct Flooring and they came within 48hours. The samples are a sensible size, clearly labelled and give a good idea of how the finished product will look on the floor."
"Sent me 2samples very quickly, unfortunately they were not what I was looking for but appreciate the good sevice. Thanks"
"Delivery was quick and efficient xx"
"my order arrived on time, undamaged with good communication from the delivery driver. The flooring I ordered was 50% cheaper with Factory Direct Flooring than with Carpetright for the identical flooring.......NO BRAINER!!!!!"
"Easy to use website,fabulous choice,very quick delivery of samples ."
"When I phoned Factory Direct to find out about deleivery, I received excellent support. My items arrived as described and on time."
"Arrived quickly and when they said it would. Good choice"
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,446 reviews