Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

customer service
Marisa
"First time I have used this company. Excellent service and quality of product. I will definitely use again. M Dover"
Jenna
"I am astounded by the quality of this flooring for the price I paid, it looks incredible down and was the easiest to lay compared to others I’ve used. Each piece had perfect edges, meaning it slotted together seemlessly. I was offered colour matched beading which looks great. My only qualm was that after paying £30 delivery, it’s only kerb side delivery which wasn’t ideal when my elderly in laws had to sit waiting in on my behalf and then had to move 9 packs plus a long tube of beading all the way down our long drive and driver declined any assistance...otherwise, a fab company and would recommend"
"Very pleased with my new flooring. Looks very luxurious."
"Impressed with the fast turnaround regarding us putting in a request for some samples."
"Excellent service and very helpful. Quality product and reasonable prices. Would definitely recomend"
"excellent delivery"
"questions answered from telephone call very efficient and the samples sent for arrived next day which have been very helpful."
"Ordered a sample.. Very prompt dispatch and communication. Thankyou"
"Requested Rhino Floor sample. Arrived the next day. Excellent service."
"Faultless from online purchase to delivery. Will certainly be using Factory Direct Flooring in the future."
"Having ordered samples from this company, I was most impressed with how easy the website was to navigate and how promptly the order was dispatched and delivered. I will have no reservations about placing an order if the sample turns out to be my best match."
"So far I have only ordered the samples but I have to say they are looking good and were delivered very quickly, just got to make my mind up which ones to buy."
"Above expectations"
"Samples in the post arrived very quickly. Will be buying. Thanks."
"Ordered samples to look at colours for a new property , they are great and came very quickly."
"Sample received well packaged and in good time. Will likely proceed with complete flooring purchase once funds permit"
"Loved the flooring I have ordered. I can’t wait to get into my house and put it down. Great service thank you so much."
"Ordered two free of charge samples, which arrived within 48 hours. Very impressive."
"I was impressed that Factory Direct sent a sample out by 1st class mail, which meant I received ut next day. Unfortunately it's not the right shade if real wood oak I am looking to match to existing flooring in my home. Good website and goid service."
"Postage of samples was superb delivered next day. Sample quality lookes brill will be ordering once conservatory finished in next two weeks."
"fast service lovely patterns, good quality, just can't make my mind up which one to have at the moment"
"Fast delivery, good quality"
"Super shop and were good quality"
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,805 reviews