Face The Future Reviews

of reviewers recommend Face The Future
Read Face The Future Reviews

About Face The Future:

Face the Future is a nurse-led advanced skin care clinic run by Kate Bancroft RGN (pictured above), providing customers with leading edge treatments in an exclusive, private and professional environment based in Wakefield, UK.

Face the Future's Online Shop provides all the products available at the clinic, delivered straight to your door, with FREE UK delivery.

As Face the Future is a physical advanced skin clinic, that also provides an online service, you can have peace of mind that all our products are genuine and authentic.

shop@facethefuture.co.uk

Face The Future 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Sandra A
Face The Future 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Dana B
Products are genuine and well priced, great selection of higher end products and all items I wanted were in stock. Plenty of info on site about the products and assistance available if needed, delivery was super fast and well packaged.
Posted 54 minutes ago
Face The Future, has a really good range of luxury and functional skincare brands. They have some great offers and I love the one off deals on prestige products. only downside is the offers keep tempting me to spend more! first class service and a great site which I would recommend.
Posted 1 hour ago
Mia the manager is EXTREMELY rude and unco-operative She refused to send shipping label and was very unhelpful .Product extremely poor quality
Posted 1 hour ago
Hi Ayesha, Thank you for your feedback and we are really sorry to hear of your negative experience with Face The Future. I have taken a look into this for you and can see Mia tried to contact you numerous times as arranged however you were unavailable. I can see you requested to return an item due to the product being too small. Upon further investigation we confirmed the product size was stated on the product image and the product description twice. We are however more than happy to accept the return of your item providing our returns terms & conditions are met. Unfortunately, as the product received is as advertised it is a requirement for the customer to pay any returns charges. Kind Regards, Face The Future
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent choice of product and even better customer service!
Posted 1 hour ago
Face the Future carries products I've struggled to find elsewhere in the UK - specifically brands from the US. I was very pleased with the selection and pricing, but most impressive was the speedy delivery. I'll absolutely be ordering again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Super fast delivery, ordered one day, the next day received.
Fantastic customer service. Amber was a star, she was patient and kind and went above and beyond to help me. Thankyou
Excellent service, good range of products.
Absolutely brilliant service and mousterizer is the best I have used would highly recommend.
So although this is pretty pricey I made sure that I did my research on this before I brought it. So glad that I purchased it as it’s changed my skin. My skin is so glowy and smooth and although I see reduction in pigmentation and I notice my skin and how glowy . This really helped balance my skin! Cosmelen 2 actually helps pigment issues and actually feels like it’s working!!
Great service. Definitely, I will buy more products from Face The Future. Well done :) 5*
Very good company to deal with. Love the brush on sun protector. Delivery time was also good.
Excellent service!
Amazingly fast delivery and well packaged thank you so much
I've been using this website for some time now to order face products. I always find what I want at a very good price and the delivery is excellent - usually received within 2 to 3 days.
This was the first time I have purchased anything from face the future I can honestly say I was very pleased with the service and how quick I got my purchase I also received a trial pack of night cream which was really nice so I’ll be ordering one of them very soon 10 out of 10
Good price, nice to get samples
Great price and fast delivery
Quick and easy ordering and delivery
Service and delivery great and also the little free samples a great little bonus would highly recommend
Face The Future is rated 4.81 based on 8,625 reviews