Face The Future Reviews

4.8
Based on 11,102 reviews
Read Face The Future Reviews

About Face The Future:

Face the Future is the UK's leading advanced aesthetic and online skin clinic. Our nurse-led, regulated skincare clinic based in Wakefield, combines cutting-edge therapies with a range of exceptional, globally sourced skincare technologies, offering our patients a wide variety of incredible treatment options.

Face the Future's Online Shop provides all the products available at the clinic plus hundreds more, delivered straight to your door with FREE UK delivery.

As Face the Future is a physical advanced skin clinic, that also provides an online service, you can have peace of mind that all our products are genuine and authentic.

shop@facethefuture.co.uk

Unit 1, Corinium Court, Premier Way North, Normanton, WF6 1FS

Tell us how Face The Future made you happy
Excellent!! Delivered next day.
Face the future are a lovely company to order from. They are extremely helpful and their service is great!
Great prices on top quality brands. Quick delivery. Have used Face The Future for many years for my Environ face care regime
Great service, delvered safely and great products
Excellent service
Nice website
They have a big choice of products and quick delivery times very pleased.
Great service. My order arrived quicker than I expected and it also included a sample for me to try. I'm happy to use Face the Future again.
I used cosmelan for 5 days and had bad reaction which is my skin burnt, i emailed to the FTF team to arrange return because of product wasn’t suitable for me and a lady get back to via email “Amber” she wasn’t helpful at all rude first she tried to tackle me by asking different questions and asked photo of the burnt skin which i sent then she asked about application of product as i told her first two days i used twice then reduced it to 1 application per day, she replied you followed the wrong routine which burnt your skin and it’s normal reaction, she doesn’t know anything about product and i think she needs to read the leaflet provided with cosmelan 2 where they recommended 3 application per day for first 4 weeks, but anyway i decide not to buy anything from them and never let my F&F. Also i believe she need some more training and customer service skills.
I would not order from face the future again. I purchased a highly expensive package of items. Whilst they sent it tracked they didnt bother to get a signature for it. Long story short I did not receive the items, have not received a refund of £300. I would not order from this company again. Very distressing situation that was not handle with customer services at the forefront of their minds.
I received all my products in good time. The prices are just right. The service was amazing.
Very happy with my purchases with face the future and prompt delivery
Excellent
First order, products arrived promptly and as stated and expected. Thank you everyone for your efforts.
Very happy with this
super quick delivery
Excellent delivery times and excellent products. It’s fab you get points off!
Have been using face the future for a number of years now . Excellent advice from staff and deliveries always prompt .
Excellent value and service from FTF yet again, it’s the only place I go to for my skincare now!
Great products and friendly efficient service.
Face The Future is rated 4.81 based on 11,102 reviews