Express Electrical Reviews

01942 311000

onlineenquiries@expresselectrical.net

Express Electrical, Miry Lane,

Tell us how Express Electrical made you happy
Great price, great service, quick delivery & excellent aftersales. Contacted them with a couple of questions and they couldn't have been more helpful.
Excellent service, quick delivery and competitive prices. What more can you ask for?
Good communication
These guys blow the other wholesalers out the water, very competitive prices and excellent service. Ordered off them a few times now and I’ve always been kept up to date about my order and any items which are out of stock they inform me straight away and always offer an alternative or give a date as to when I will receive that item. A few ‘main stream’ wholesalers could learn a lot off these guys.
From the 8 fittings I ordered for my garden three ended having to be replaced as the fittings had burnt out
Easy to find what I needed on the site, in stock with fast delivery!
Arrive quickly and good quality
I ordered and never received because it was faulty and then got no response for the refund on and off for a few weeks to then finally receive after complaining...
Great service fast delivery highly recommended trusted seller.
Well impressed just the job
Excellent service, well stocked, next day delivery. Easy to use web site. Would recommend.
Lovely t shirts and perfect for work very happy with these 👍
Great seller
OK fast service
Never received my order
Rapid dispatch. All came as expected when ordered. Prices won’t be beaten.
The first time I ordered my delivery come with in two days. The second time I ordered nothing came for about 8 days so I emailed and had no reply! I Message them on messenger 3 days later then someone replyed! then my order arrived 2 days after that. Great product when they finally arrived.
Excellent service, online store very easy to navigate , clear and precise descriptions of the products and competitive prices. Would highly reccomend. Will be using express electrical for all my future needs.
Great service and quick delivery, highly recommend
Excellent quick service, Will order again!
Express Electrical is rated 3.51 based on 79 reviews