Express Electrical Reviews

01942 311000

onlineenquiries@expresselectrical.net

Express Electrical, Miry Lane,

Tell us how Express Electrical made you happy
It was very quick to get it delivered and the staff that I emailed where very helpful
Bought wireless smoke/heat alarms from Wigan Branch delivery was slow but no fault of there's. However the heat alarm would not come to life, I phoned three times to seek advice and was cut off three times, next time I still could not speak to the section I wanted but was assured he would email them and arrange an urgent return call. Five days later still no call with advice. Same day I emailed the branch again no response. Fortunately I resolved the sticky switch myself so help no longer needed. This is shocking after sales treatment and will look elsewhere in future.
Highly Recommend the Stockport Branch - Tom & Paul are both a pleasure to deal with anytime i have been in. Paul is my main point of contact who goes above and beyond for me each time i place an order, nothing is ever too much trouble and is incredibly helpful with orders & deliveries if i cannot collect. If you want an electrical wholesaler who will genuinely take care of your electrical needs, this is definitely the place for you. Very reliable and consistently provide a high quality service. Thanks again guys :)
Amazing service and products from the Stockport branch.the guys there are all a credit to the company.will defo use again.
Absolutely shocking customer service, no indication at point of order that there were delays. 2 weeks after placing an order I had to contact them to establish what the delay was. Four weeks on I requested that they sent the “in stock items” after discussions back and forward the member of staff decided to cancel my full order and refund me. Most unprofessional service I have received in a long time.
Worst company I have every bought a product from. 1 month on still haven’t received my order. They don’t answer any calls and when I email it’s an automated response. Zero customer service. They have robbed me of my money. Do not buy anything from them - you’ll get robbed.
After 4weeks and numerous emails and phone calls I have still not received my order. I was told someone would call me twice and am still waiting for a call. Express Electrical are getting no recommendations from me.
Top service thanks
Fantastic, efficient & super quick delivery on some quality products.
My son loves his Snickers Hoodie. Very good fit and quality. Service from what I can remember was quick.
Excellent service all round !
Excellent service and product
Great service highly recommended
I have been using Express Electrical for about a year now, they have always been on time with thier deliveries, especially through these Covid times, I recommended them for there price and comunication with orders placed.
Amazing product
You sent me a 100 amp main switch worth approx £ 8.00 in a RCD box and then REFUSED TO REFUND ME and you expect a review!!! Thank you Ebay for refunding my money that you wouldn't do. How's that for a review. Ps I'll never use you again.
No issues what so ever. Speedy delivery. Braw
Great price, great service, quick delivery & excellent aftersales. Contacted them with a couple of questions and they couldn't have been more helpful.
Excellent service, quick delivery and competitive prices. What more can you ask for?
Good communication