Express Electrical Reviews

01942 311000

onlineenquiries@expresselectrical.net

Express Electrical, Miry Lane,

Tell us how Express Electrical made you happy
Very good service would definitely use again
FRAUDSTERS DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES Ordered items in good faith, advertised as available - they weren’t. Waited over 8 weeks for delivery. Delivery never arrived, Express Electrical blamed courier despite courier never once leaving a card or appearing on my CCTV. Rearranged delivery, didn’t show. Requested refund EXpress Electrical refused as they didn’t have goods in their possession. Parcelforce confirm items back with Express Electrical and still no refund despite asking several times. Have reported to fraud dept of PayPal, my credit card provider and police. DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Quick delivery, competitive on price and easy to order. Will order again.
My order arrived today but was missing a smoke detector. very difficult to contact them I have sent an email (I think) and tried to contact them via the get in touch messenger which wouldn't sent. Happy to retract this if and when my order is completed.
Brilliant price, brillaint delivery times, qaulity gear
How a company loses new customers and customers for life, extremely unprofessional and completely out of touch & incapable. Only service experience this company gave me was when they took my money hundreds of pounds they over promised and certainly didn’t deliver without any apology. Today I celebrate as I finally got my refund through PayPal thanks to them and them only for fighting for my refund as the company wasn’t capable of answering the phone.
Ordered smoke alarms Jan, said they would arrive in Feb. Never arrived, told they would be shipped first week in March. Waited until the end of March and still didn’t turn up.
By the look of the reviews I am not the only one who has been scammed by the low prices for the smoke alarms. Requested a refund almost 4 weeks ago and all I get is emails saying my refund has been processed. They claim the money has left their account even though I don’t have my refund yet. AVOID THIS COMPANY. I wish I had checked the reviews first
I’m another victim of paying hundreds of pounds to fulfil a requirement by law in Scotland I made the order end of January now it’s end of March so have requested full refund, very disappointed In companies such as this that continue to take orders and can not meet the customers minimum expectations although I bet there bank account looks healthy!
Same as all the other comments, ordered smoke/heat alarms at the start of February and told would be delivered in 14 days, still not arrived by middle march and no communication from the company. Blows my mind that they will keep taking people's money for orders that they clearly know they can't fulfil, proper scammers, I would stay well away
Ordered smoke and heat alarms from this company in January 2022 and have still not received anything by middle of March 2022. Express Electrical still sell them on their website stating they will be dispatched in 14 days. Requesting a refund today which I hope I will get a response from.
Order 3 fire alarms and one heat alarm at the end of January. Still have not received. Just been getting automated emails back telling me there is a delay with the order even thou when i placed the order they said they where in stock just like it says now but there was no message saying you would be waiting until April. Have request my money back today. Before I loss that aswell.
I ordered alarms and was told 14 days for delivery. I was then contacted and told March but I could cancel and money would be refunded within 48 hours. I did cancel and have yet to receive anything! They don't answer emails, they don't answer their sales phone. I called their head office and was told a director would be in touch. Nothing! This is an un-trustworthy company who have taken nearly £200 off me and effectively stolen it. DO NOT TRUST!
Ordered 4 weeks ago. After no receiving my order I contacted them to find out what was going on. They assured me that there was no issues with stock and was just taking time to post all the orders. A few days later I got an email saying they don't have stock even if their website is still showing as in stock. Since then, only automatic replies.
Ordered an in stock item. finally got a refund 4 weeks later due to item not being sent. Luckily ordered through Paypal or probably would not have got money back.
Ok this is deserved... I gave these guys grief for poor communication and concern for length of time they took to deliver. Well, I received 2 smoke and 1 heat just over 3 weeks from my order. I didn’t receive an email confirmation. And only got automatic reply’s when I tried to email them. Thus the concern. 3 units delivered, 3 units fitted Absolutely no fuss. Cost me less than £100 for all 3 Other suppliers were quoting £80 a unit. 100% back these guys and anyone in the same position I was in. Give it time. They came in less than a month for me. Although Express Electrical Ltd you could be better at your customer communication. Automatic email replies do not promote confidence in your customers. Just saying. Cheers guys Wear ear plugs when testing, they are feckin loud.
'in stock' items took 4 weeks to arrive. Continued to advertise and take further orders despite being unable to fulfil the backlog. Disappointing. Items did eventually arrive though.
Ordered some HiSpec alarms, as they apparently had them in stock. Three weeks later, and no sign of the order. No response to several emails, and unable to get anybody on the phone. All you get is a prerecorded message saying to allow 14 days for delivery. Any negative comments put on their Facebook page are being deleted as soon as you post them. Will be doing a credit card charge back as soon as I can.
£300 pound order still hasn’t shown up after 16 days, they don’t answer the phone and remove all Facebook comments..shocking company, if they haven’t any stock left, then don’t take peoples money…
Shocking customer service. Five days after ordering heat and smoke alarms they told me they had a backlog of orders and it would be another week before they could deliver. Ordered alarms from another supplier on a 48 hour delivery and cancelled Express Electrical order. Express Electrical despatched their order even though I'd cancelled it and refused to respond to emails. The order was returned to sender when it arrived, as it was no longer required. Luckily, I paid for the order through PayPal and they have refunded the money. If you need to buy alarms, DON'T use Express Electrical!
Express Electrical is rated 3.51 based on 79 reviews