Express Electrical Reviews

01942 311000

onlineenquiries@expresselectrical.net

Express Electrical, Miry Lane,

Tell us how Express Electrical made you happy
After 4weeks and numerous emails and phone calls I have still not received my order. I was told someone would call me twice and am still waiting for a call. Express Electrical are getting no recommendations from me.
Top service thanks
Fantastic, efficient & super quick delivery on some quality products.
My son loves his Snickers Hoodie. Very good fit and quality. Service from what I can remember was quick.
Excellent service all round !
Excellent service and product
Great service highly recommended
I have been using Express Electrical for about a year now, they have always been on time with thier deliveries, especially through these Covid times, I recommended them for there price and comunication with orders placed.
Amazing product
You sent me a 100 amp main switch worth approx £ 8.00 in a RCD box and then REFUSED TO REFUND ME and you expect a review!!! Thank you Ebay for refunding my money that you wouldn't do. How's that for a review. Ps I'll never use you again.
No issues what so ever. Speedy delivery. Braw
Great price, great service, quick delivery & excellent aftersales. Contacted them with a couple of questions and they couldn't have been more helpful.
Excellent service, quick delivery and competitive prices. What more can you ask for?
Good communication
These guys blow the other wholesalers out the water, very competitive prices and excellent service. Ordered off them a few times now and I’ve always been kept up to date about my order and any items which are out of stock they inform me straight away and always offer an alternative or give a date as to when I will receive that item. A few ‘main stream’ wholesalers could learn a lot off these guys.
From the 8 fittings I ordered for my garden three ended having to be replaced as the fittings had burnt out
Easy to find what I needed on the site, in stock with fast delivery!
Arrive quickly and good quality
I ordered and never received because it was faulty and then got no response for the refund on and off for a few weeks to then finally receive after complaining...
Great service fast delivery highly recommended trusted seller.
Express Electrical is rated 4.30 based on 50 reviews