Express Electrical Reviews

01942 311000

onlineenquiries@expresselectrical.net

Express Electrical, Miry Lane

Tell us how Express Electrical made you happy
Very good service would definitely use again
Hi Sarah - thank you for your positive review! We really appreciate it.
Quick delivery, competitive on price and easy to order. Will order again.
Brilliant price, brillaint delivery times, qaulity gear
Ok this is deserved... I gave these guys grief for poor communication and concern for length of time they took to deliver. Well, I received 2 smoke and 1 heat just over 3 weeks from my order. I didn’t receive an email confirmation. And only got automatic reply’s when I tried to email them. Thus the concern. 3 units delivered, 3 units fitted Absolutely no fuss. Cost me less than £100 for all 3 Other suppliers were quoting £80 a unit. 100% back these guys and anyone in the same position I was in. Give it time. They came in less than a month for me. Although Express Electrical Ltd you could be better at your customer communication. Automatic email replies do not promote confidence in your customers. Just saying. Cheers guys Wear ear plugs when testing, they are feckin loud.
If your looking for a company who have fantastic customer services then this is it - everytime I contacted them to place smoke alarm orders they couldn't do enough - will GRW Handyman Services we will be using you all the time ty
It was very quick to get it delivered and the staff that I emailed where very helpful
Highly Recommend the Stockport Branch - Tom & Paul are both a pleasure to deal with anytime i have been in. Paul is my main point of contact who goes above and beyond for me each time i place an order, nothing is ever too much trouble and is incredibly helpful with orders & deliveries if i cannot collect. If you want an electrical wholesaler who will genuinely take care of your electrical needs, this is definitely the place for you. Very reliable and consistently provide a high quality service. Thanks again guys :)
Amazing service and products from the Stockport branch.the guys there are all a credit to the company.will defo use again.
Top service thanks
Fantastic, efficient & super quick delivery on some quality products.
My son loves his Snickers Hoodie. Very good fit and quality. Service from what I can remember was quick.
Excellent service all round !
Excellent service and product
Great service highly recommended
I have been using Express Electrical for about a year now, they have always been on time with thier deliveries, especially through these Covid times, I recommended them for there price and comunication with orders placed.
Amazing product
No issues what so ever. Speedy delivery. Braw
Great price, great service, quick delivery & excellent aftersales. Contacted them with a couple of questions and they couldn't have been more helpful.
Excellent service, quick delivery and competitive prices. What more can you ask for?
These guys blow the other wholesalers out the water, very competitive prices and excellent service. Ordered off them a few times now and I’ve always been kept up to date about my order and any items which are out of stock they inform me straight away and always offer an alternative or give a date as to when I will receive that item. A few ‘main stream’ wholesalers could learn a lot off these guys.
Express Electrical is rated 3.5 based on 79 reviews