Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
Great cover at an excellent price.
A well constructed web site where it's easy to choose the right product
Have used them for last two holidays. They tick all the boxes and will use them again
I have used Explorer for several years now with no problems. Fortunately I have not claimed from them. I have recommended them to my friends as prices are so good especially for over 60s/70s. Would have been 5 stars if I had experienced claim. Hope I never have to.
Compared to other companies I think it’s really good value for the money you pay.
Purchasing the Travel Insurance was quite easy to do. I will only know how good the insurance cover is if I am unfortunate enough to have to make a claim.
Having used Explorer for the past 4 years we have found them to be very competitive with their pricing, having had 2 claims last year due to cancellations we were very happy with their response and efficiency in our settlement, hence we shall continue to use Explorer in the future.
Very easy to use the web site Would like a quote to be saved for a couple of days before activating. It’s quite annoying to do the whole form again when ready to pay etc. Never had to claim so can’t comment on that aspect
Comprehensive policy which I have now held for three years. Only made one small claim for theft of money and it was handled quick and efficiently.
Very hard to evaluate a product unless it is put to the test. Website easy to use and quite clear on what is covered, and where one needs extra cover for various pursuits. Price wise compares well with other providers, though still seems expensive for Seniors with minor problems who are unlikely to claim.
Won't know unless I have to claim. All me AFTER the cruise!
Service good over phone. Product OK but only £5k covered was ideally not enough for me. Too quick to exclude minor current medical issues which have virtually no risk.
Very efficient
Easy to check/order and helpful over medical queries
I have used explorer for a few years and found them very good.
Online site is easy to navigate including any medical questions. Price is competitive for my situation. Used the company for the last few years but have so for not had to make a claim. I cannot therefore comment on the claim side of the business which is why I only give 4 stars.
Fortunately I have never had reason to claim on my previous travel insurances taken with you covering my cruises. However this time my daughter suggested ringing you (I normally apply online) to confirm as she couldn't see any mention of cruise cover apart from cruise extra which stating EXTRA I thought it would cover cabin confinement, loss of trips previously paid for etc. I was told by your admin clerk that from Feb 2019 it was another £100 extra to cover cruise holidays which I had no choice but to pay otherwise my insurance would have been null and void. I just feel that you should have made this clear on your website as other insurers do! I also wonder if I did receive the 10% discount as advertised at the time I insured as there was no evidence of this!
Good cover for a reasonable price; always use this company as it seems more dependable
I have used Explorer for years and would not consider using any other insurer.
Very easy to pick for your needs !
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,589 reviews