Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
Very good , easy to use sight
Easy to set up looks good value? You know if you have a claim??
easy site to use even for an old codger like me. Impressed
After spending hours trawling through a comparison site, I went direct to Explorer Travel website, completed all the necessary health declarations and found the Platinum Cover to suit our cruise holiday needs. Delighted with how easy it was and the price quoted. Perfect. Thank you.
First class. I’ve used them before. The quotes are good and instant chat response when I had a question. Highly recommended
Does what it says on the tin!!
Excellent service as usual
Straight forward easy to understand application and competitive price.
Straightforward application. Friendly staff.
Excellent cover
Site easy to use and prices reasonable - have used this company before and had to cancel due to my wife's injury and they were fast and efficient in sending us the cancellation coverage
Easy quote and application process. Quote was so much cheaper than other companies.
I have used your company for several holidays over the last few years and found your customer service excellent.
explorer is a preferred option for people in our age group with pre existing medical conditions . All our insurances both local an international have been easy to arrange with excellent pricing. Many thanks. Francis and Maureen Boughton
Clear concise web site so you know where you stand. Experienced personnel and you had confidence in what they told you. So overall a good experience in booking our travel insurance yet again with Explorer.
Have used explorer insurance for a number of years and find all the operators that I have spoken to very helpful and explained reasons for differences in policy and price.
Easy to renew policy after calling with reminder. No increase in price for additional extra medications..
Straightforward quotation process with generous acceptance terms for existing medical conditions and favourable premiums compared to other providers
Excellent process and service when purchasing this travel insurance on line.
This is our sixth policy with Explorer Travel Insurance and it has always been easy to buy, reasonably priced, and the service excellent.
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,589 reviews