Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
Straightforward quotation process with generous acceptance terms for existing medical conditions and favourable premiums compared to other providers
Excellent process and service when purchasing this travel insurance on line.
This is our sixth policy with Explorer Travel Insurance and it has always been easy to buy, reasonably priced, and the service excellent.
I have been using explorer insurance for more than ten years now and have been very pleased with both the service and the premium. As a cancer survivor it is nice to know I can still find affordable insurance. In fact my condition is now noted but no extra premium is added! The only reason I haven’t given five stars is that I, fortunately, have never needed to claim!
Straightforward to get a quote and fair terms and conditions.
Used Explorer for a number of years. Online system is easy to use and instant quotes. Purchasing is as efficient. Not had to claim so can’t comment on the process of doing so. Will continue to use Explorer when required again.
The company settled a claim I made for a cancellation because of a medical emergency very efficiently. I therefore decided to re insure with you
A very good price to insure for holiday...used half a dozen times, but never had need to make a claim, probably a good thing.
very happy with the service and prompt reply to r request for holiday cover ,,
Would help if just the front page of the main policy document contained details of the cover and the contact details to use in case of an emergency. Having to take 4 or 5 pages of the full document with you when you travel is not ideal.
prices good
Questions are answered immediately. One do not have to wait days or weeks for an answer. It is very effective and efficient. As an older person it helps me. I have always been pleased with the Service offered.,
Excellent.
Easy, clear to understand policy and competitive. User friendly website
IMPRESSIVE.
Had occasion to use the claims system for a cancelation after my parent died. There are obvious security checks but all worked well. I have been using Explorer for 6 years and numerous visits to Australia and USA.
Competitive service
I appreciate being able to ring up, speak to someone with very little delay and being dealt with in a very professional, friendly and efficient way.
This is the second year I have purchased an annual travel policy. As I am over 70 and take medication for high blood pressure (mild), I found this company to be very friendly and helpful in all my dealings with them. Thankfully I have never needed to make a claim, so I am unaware of how that would be.
Very helpful member of staff who helped me renew my annual travel insurance.
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,589 reviews