Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

4.6
Based on 4,649 reviews
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
I have used this firm for travel insurance for the past 5 trips and have found them excellent value for money.
Very easy to do, covered everything i wanted it too
Suited to my holiday requirements and so easy to arrange. Great service.
The process to purchase is straight forward but as we have not had to claim ,we cannot comment .
Very competitive rates
no problem at all good service have used explorer travel insurance before with no hassle.
Quick and easy quote, easy to set up and very competitive price.
Never had to make a claim, so no idea of how good or bad it is.
Have been a regular customer for over 5 years now and have never had a problem with them web site good and very fast policies are good value
This is third or fourth time we have purchased travel insurance through Explorer I find both the simple online booking system and value for money the main reason for the choice for any holiday destination.
I have dealt with Explorer Travel Insurances many times and have found their service excellent as I have various health problems which they have covered on my insurances at a very reasonable cost. I once had to make a claim for my husband as he had required medical assistance during a cruise we were on and when we returned home I sent off the claim form with the covering letter from the cruise doctor and within a matter of days I had received the money back for the treatment my husband had received. The service was first class and would recommend them. I have already recommended them to my friends.
We got covid and have had to claim for our holiday, we can’t get hold of anyone, sent our claim 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing back. When buying it they were very helpful on the phone. If they could be as helpful with the claim I would appreciate it
Explored many options for travel insurance and Explorer provided the most comprehensive cover at a reasonable price
Simple and effective process
excellent service and good prices
Hopefully never gave to use but well covered just in case
Quick reasonable price and professional
Our travel insurance quote was dealt with efficiently. Would recommend Explorer to my friends
Competitive quote for a single trip planned later this year. Hopefully, we won’t have to make a claim ! Rating based on website experience, not a claim.
I found the website clear and easy to use, and the cover was good.
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,649 reviews