Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
Great customer service and really good technicians. They certainly know a lot about cars. Price was competitive, certainly didnโ€™t feel I was being overcharged. They also explained very well the conduction of the car and any areas that I need to keep my eye on for the future. I also had a concern about a humming noise I could hear from the tyres which they checked for and explained it was due to my back tyres being under inflated. They also offered to check my tyre pressure for free every month, as itโ€™s a service they offer for free along with other checks. Would definitely use them again.
Great customer service. Had car back next day and price was good too
Always helpful and give good advice.
Very Professional and courteous
Bad customer service, rude staff wonโ€™t be coming back
Amazing service - Helped me out at last minute. I would definitely come back here again.
All staff are so helpful great place to go for MOT and Service plus prices are really good
Great service
Full service provided by unskilled technicians. Service performed are not as advertised, work carried out is not to a standard which would be classed as acceptable. After having work done here, my car went from a useable state to damaged and misfiring, had to call the RAC out and told me checks havenโ€™t been performed correctly or not done at all - after contacting the garage for more information the customer service is abysmal and the staff are very rude laughing down the phone when I told them my enquiry. Would not recommend this garage to anyone as the overpriced work is not up to par. I now have to go to a main branch dealer to resolve the issues of the mess they have left me in. I would stay as far away as possible. This would be a 0 star if I could put one!!!
๐Ÿ‘ service
Always a professional and friendly service . The team are always willing to go that extra mile to help you out. started using them as they are close to my house and will continue.Good bunch of guys .
Very good i would use them again
Will not use again. Very disappointed with level of service in bloxwich branch. Would not recommend this garage to anyone. Alex.
Fantastic service
Friendly and fast thanks
Great place to get your tyres sorted,great set of lads,would and do highly recommend to others,real affordable prices.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Excellent service and Quality
Awesome bunch a lads can fix anything recomend to everyone kerry Simon and shaun and the lads couldn't do enough for me 110% customer satisfaction
Great work guys
We have used this garage for the first time and would not hesitate in using them again. Extremely fair and competitively priced. Honest, reliable and friendly, we would highly recommend them to anyone.
Eurofit Autocentres is rated 4.54 based on 1,034 reviews