EPC Improvements Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Read EPC Improvements  Reviews

About EPC Improvements :

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

15-17 Russell Way

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy
EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th June 2021
Roger
Garry
A short review of EPC Improvements: Outstanding! A longer review of EPC Improvements: the idea of solar panels fascinated me for many years but for some reason I had an entrenched idea that they were out of my reach. Wrong! Nick, at EPC explained the various options in terms of equipment, service and return and allowed me to reach my own decisions which EPC fully supported. EPC didn't "sell" me a system, they helped me "buy" it. The EPC fitter gave me great confidence in the system as he explained the quality of the components: stainless steel roof fittings, light-weight aluminium rails, the panels and the electrical equipment that makes sure it all works as it should. There was absolutely no mess, no disruption, no obtrusive boxes or cables anywhere. Incredibly neat. The whole process from thinking about solar panels to my first solar powered cuppa took three weeks. I am very happy with EPC.
I asked EPC to help me understand if an ASHP would benefit me, as I searched for an alternative to a standard gas boiler. This started with a survey to see what the heat requirements were and to see what would work. The intro meeting was very informative and all my questions were answered by the very knowledgeable engineer. I then received quotes for the works which I asked them to proceed with. We had a few false starts due to equipment delivery problems (thanks to covid) but once started the implementation was completed in a week. The implementation by Ben and Scott was very neat and I was impressed with their work ethic and attention to detail. Now its all finished and even though it -7 outside I have a nice Green solution for heating and hot water and a warm house. I would recommend EPC for anyone considering an ASHP.
EPC Improvements were extremely helpful from the initial enquiry through to the completed installation of our air source heat pump. The communication at every stage of the process was clear and honest, and the work on site was excellent. We were also grateful that they could accommodate a fast installation as the existing gas system was faulty and we were without hot water. We are delighted with the finished system.
We recently had solar panels installed on our property. The company involved was EPC Improvements who gave information and guidance throughout the process. The installation of the panels was carried out cleanly and efficiently The whole procedure was completed without problems. Therefore EPC recommended.
Their pre-installation service was outstanding. They clearly explained to me what was involved, what benefits it gave, answered my questions either immediately or went away and came back with the answer within 24 hours. Installation was done when they said it would be. Wish I could get this kind of service from others.
They delivered exactly what they said they would in good time and we’ll fits all were helpful with information and prompt responses would highly recommend them.
I can recommend EPC improvements whose sales team, project managers and admin support staff are informative and enthusiastic in all they do. This company engaged an installation team who worked quickly and tidily and were a pleasure to have around the house. Ours is a large open plan but well insulated, modern house benefitting from underfloor heating throughout and therefore ideal for the installation of an Air Source Heat Pump therefore the decision to replace our oil boiler was not hard make. The Steibel Eltron unit is easy on the eye and whisper quiet when running. There were some minor teething problems interfacing the new unit with our existing heating control system all of which were dealt with speedily and efficiently by EPC. We now await the onset of winter to really test the systems ability to keep us warm and well supplied with hot water.
EPC have been very patient with us and kept us updated and guided us through the whole process. They were also flexible with our needs. Completed work was very professional. Highly recommend.
Excellent communication and help. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
I can thoroughly recommend EPC Improvements, they were supportive during every phase of the process, from planning to installation. No question was too much trouble and any suggestion or query from me about the installation was discussed and satisfactorily actioned. Following the necessary survey it was found that all my radiators needed to be replaced, and this was achieved with the minimum of disruption. Due to local problem with falling leaves in the Autumn and Winter I requested that the actual heat pump be mounted on a side wall. This was no problem and really neat and tidy installation was achieved. On the whole a first class organisation the work with and I am really impressed with the end result.
EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th June 2021
Good communication throughout the project from great initial advice, through to installation and follow-up. The installation team were excellent. They worked hard to overcome all the usual unplanned issues that crop up on site with patience and thoroughness. First rate experience and have no hesitation in giving the strongest recommendation.
EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th May 2021 EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th May 2021 EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th May 2021
Although I had completed quite a lot of research prior to deciding on the installation of an ASHP there remained some doubts as to whether I was doing the right thing. However, EPC were excellent in allaying those fears. Danny in particular, was extremely helpful in guiding though the process and answering questions and Luke, who led the installation team is obviously an expert. There remains one snag, which I am assured will be resolved imminently by the Project Manager. However, overall I am extremely happy with the recommended unit (German), the service, the support and the end results.
Thank you EPC. Your customer service and installation of my ASHP system was 100%. From start to finish I was kept up to speed with all aspects of the installation. Thank you Reynard, Danny and all the team at EPC. I would recommend your company to anybody thinking of having a low carbon system installed.
I found EPC to be a really helpful and flexible company. I had the pleasure of dealing with several of their team during the course of the installation. They did what they said they would do, when they said, despite the issue of COVID restrictions. They talked through the application process for additional feed in tariffs and the installation and follow up was excellent. I would thoroughly recommend them if you are thinking about Solar.
The team at EPC we’re helpful and the installation process was quick and professional.
EPC have been very professional throughout, the installer was excellent and follow up help has been good.
EPC were always available when I called and quickly got the best person to speak to me. They were available for a follow visit and advised and adjusted the system to meet our requirements. They were also very helpful when it came to making the application for RHI, advising and supporting us. We are happy to recommend EPC to customers considering purchasing heating systems.
Daniel at EPC was very helpful explaining about air sourced heating and solar power and how they work best together. He dealt promptly and clearly with all my many queries. Luke who installed both systems was superb and did a first class job and I'm now rid of my ancient oil heating. A relatively smooth journey through what is quite a complex concept. I would definitely recommend EPC to others.
Great advice and service!
Recommended. When EPC fitted our domestic solar panel installation we found them open, prompt and honest communicators, and the work was done with care and skill.
EPC Improvements is rated 4.80 based on 65 reviews