EPC Improvements Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Read EPC Improvements  Reviews

About EPC Improvements :

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

15-17 Russell Way

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy
A short review of EPC Improvements: Outstanding!

A longer review of EPC Improvements: the idea of solar panels fascinated me for many years but for some reason I had an entrenched idea that they were out of my reach. Wrong! Nick, at EPC explained the various options in terms of equipment, service and return and allowed me to reach my own decisions which EPC fully supported. EPC didn't "sell" me a system, they helped me "buy" it.
The EPC fitter gave me great confidence in the system as he explained the quality of the components: stainless steel roof fittings, light-weight aluminium rails, the panels and the electrical equipment that makes sure it all works as it should. There was absolutely no mess, no disruption, no obtrusive boxes or cables anywhere. Incredibly neat.
The whole process from thinking about solar panels to my first solar powered cuppa took three weeks. I am very happy with EPC.
We recently had solar panels installed on our property. The company involved was EPC Improvements who gave information and guidance throughout the process. The installation of the panels was carried out cleanly and efficiently The whole procedure was completed without problems. Therefore EPC recommended.
They delivered exactly what they said they would in good time and we’ll fits all were helpful with information and prompt responses would highly recommend them.
EPC Improvements were extremely helpful from the initial enquiry through to the completed installation of our air source heat pump. The communication at every stage of the process was clear and honest, and the work on site was excellent. We were also grateful that they could accommodate a fast installation as the existing gas system was faulty and we were without hot water. We are delighted with the finished system.
EPC were always available when I called and quickly got the best person to speak to me. They were available for a follow visit and advised and adjusted the system to meet our requirements. They were also very helpful when it came to making the application for RHI, advising and supporting us.
We are happy to recommend EPC to customers considering purchasing heating systems.
Daniel at EPC was very helpful explaining about air sourced heating and solar power and how they work best together. He dealt promptly and clearly with all my many queries. Luke who installed both systems was superb and did a first class job and I'm now rid of my ancient oil heating. A relatively smooth journey through what is quite a complex concept. I would definitely recommend EPC to others.
Great advice and service!
Recommended. When EPC fitted our domestic solar panel installation we found them open, prompt and honest communicators, and the work was done with care and skill.
Attentive and knowledgeable during the quotation process and I chose EPC improvements over another company, who also seemed competent.

Excellent job during the installation and in after-care. Thoroughly satisfied with the work .
I contacted EPC after my initial provider of air source underfloor heating, would not accept responsibility for undersizing their installation. From my first contact with EPC through to the installation of their recommended system I have been extremely impressed with their customer service and engineering capabilities.

The engineers who installed the EPC system were very Professional Efficient, Timely and Informative, giving me confidence that the system would perform efficiently and meet requirement. A company director and account manager were in contact from my initial enquiry through to completion of the project.

Exceptional service from a very professional company. I would strongly recommend EPC Improvements for the provision of Renewable Heating and Solar systems.
EPC were faultless throughout. I had quotes from another company but had a better feeling about EPC who were always happy to accommodate my changes and new ideas as the job progressed, and I definitely made the right decision. Brilliant on the end of the phone and the engineer who did the job was superb. I recommend them to anyone.
Although I never bought a system from EPC (which I later regretted), I got excellent information and help from Craig.
I had a faulty system install with a different company and Craig went above and beyond to help me get an independent engineer to assess my system in order to get it fixed. He gave of his time via email and the phone freely and was very knowledgable about heat pump systems and how they should be installed.
Should I come across anyone needing a heat pump system installation, I will have no hesitation in recommending EPC based on the customer service I received from Craig.
If all companies were so forthcoming and helpful it would be much easier to find someone to trust.
I would highly recommend EPC.
Both Nick and Megan were very helpful, answered all of my many questions, stuck to quoted prices for items even when products were updated and more expensive, great customer service, products and price, and its not just install, pay and hear no more from them, they constantly monitor my system for best possible performance. 5 stars
Did everything as expected, exceeded my expectations, customer service was very good. Megan keeps you informed on the process and progress.
Their pre-installation service was outstanding. They clearly explained to me what was involved, what benefits it gave, answered my questions either immediately or went away and came back with the answer within 24 hours. Installation was done when they said it would be. Wish I could get this kind of service from others.
Serious company with a very helpful team. Recommend.
An excellent service from the office staff (especially Megan who was extremely helpful) to the roof fitters who were great - fast & effective & very professional.
We had an Air ti Air system fitted by them in 2018. The way we worked together to find the correct system for our needs firstly worked well. When installed on the day with a few problems that got sorted also went well.
So overall we would use them again because we got value for money.
Thanks to all at EPC Improvements. Bob and Carol Gillingham Kent.
Everything ran smoothly from my initial call through to install of my 16 solar panels. Working great and I get an app to monitor them! I loved using a company with a no salesman experience and Nick was especially great in helping me get a system best fitted to my personal needs.
I'm quite mindful of being eco-friendly and was surprised with the level of knowledge of what the best boiler for my flat would be, both in terms of energy efficiency but also cutting down my electric bill.
EPC Improvements is rated 4.80 based on 54 reviews