EPC Improvements Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Read EPC Improvements  Reviews

About EPC Improvements :

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

15-17 Russell Way

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy
A short review of EPC Improvements: Outstanding! A longer review of EPC Improvements: the idea of solar panels fascinated me for many years but for some reason I had an entrenched idea that they were out of my reach. Wrong! Nick, at EPC explained the various options in terms of equipment, service and return and allowed me to reach my own decisions which EPC fully supported. EPC didn't "sell" me a system, they helped me "buy" it. The EPC fitter gave me great confidence in the system as he explained the quality of the components: stainless steel roof fittings, light-weight aluminium rails, the panels and the electrical equipment that makes sure it all works as it should. There was absolutely no mess, no disruption, no obtrusive boxes or cables anywhere. Incredibly neat. The whole process from thinking about solar panels to my first solar powered cuppa took three weeks. I am very happy with EPC.
We recently had solar panels installed on our property. The company involved was EPC Improvements who gave information and guidance throughout the process. The installation of the panels was carried out cleanly and efficiently The whole procedure was completed without problems. Therefore EPC recommended.
They delivered exactly what they said they would in good time and we’ll fits all were helpful with information and prompt responses would highly recommend them.
EPC were faultless throughout. I had quotes from another company but had a better feeling about EPC who were always happy to accommodate my changes and new ideas as the job progressed, and I definitely made the right decision. Brilliant on the end of the phone and the engineer who did the job was superb. I recommend them to anyone.
Although I never bought a system from EPC (which I later regretted), I got excellent information and help from Craig. I had a faulty system install with a different company and Craig went above and beyond to help me get an independent engineer to assess my system in order to get it fixed. He gave of his time via email and the phone freely and was very knowledgable about heat pump systems and how they should be installed. Should I come across anyone needing a heat pump system installation, I will have no hesitation in recommending EPC based on the customer service I received from Craig. If all companies were so forthcoming and helpful it would be much easier to find someone to trust. I would highly recommend EPC.
Both Nick and Megan were very helpful, answered all of my many questions, stuck to quoted prices for items even when products were updated and more expensive, great customer service, products and price, and its not just install, pay and hear no more from them, they constantly monitor my system for best possible performance. 5 stars
Did everything as expected, exceeded my expectations, customer service was very good. Megan keeps you informed on the process and progress.
Their pre-installation service was outstanding. They clearly explained to me what was involved, what benefits it gave, answered my questions either immediately or went away and came back with the answer within 24 hours. Installation was done when they said it would be. Wish I could get this kind of service from others.
Serious company with a very helpful team. Recommend.
An excellent service from the office staff (especially Megan who was extremely helpful) to the roof fitters who were great - fast & effective & very professional.
We had an Air ti Air system fitted by them in 2018. The way we worked together to find the correct system for our needs firstly worked well. When installed on the day with a few problems that got sorted also went well. So overall we would use them again because we got value for money. Thanks to all at EPC Improvements. Bob and Carol Gillingham Kent.
Everything ran smoothly from my initial call through to install of my 16 solar panels. Working great and I get an app to monitor them! I loved using a company with a no salesman experience and Nick was especially great in helping me get a system best fitted to my personal needs.
I'm quite mindful of being eco-friendly and was surprised with the level of knowledge of what the best boiler for my flat would be, both in terms of energy efficiency but also cutting down my electric bill.
Very good and very knowlegable
From the initial enquiry to installation the performance has been excellent. Advice and information was good. From placing the order to having the solar panels installed was good. The installer worked in an orderly and professional manner throughout.
Superb service, installation went like clockwork, no issues at all.
I have found EPC to be very helpful and honest!
Excellent service from start till finish. Had my oil boiler replaced with an air source heat pump, its working fantastically!
EPC Improvements have most helpful with keeping me informed with all relevant information. Having the Air Source Heat Pump heating installed has made such a difference as the house is so warm now. The installation was done first class.
Very happy customer. EPC removed my old oil boiler and replaced it with an Air Source Heat Pump which is working perfectly, it cost me a fraction of the cost to run and EPC also helped me access the Renewable Heat Incentive incentive which we knew nothing about before entering in to discussions with Dan at EPC.
EPC Improvements is rated 4.76 based on 41 reviews