EPC Improvements Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Read EPC Improvements  Reviews

About EPC Improvements :

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

15-17 Russell Way

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy
I asked EPC to help me understand if an ASHP would benefit me, as I searched for an alternative to a standard gas boiler. This started with a survey to see what the heat requirements were and to see what would work. The intro meeting was very informative and all my questions were answered by the very knowledgeable engineer. I then received quotes for the works which I asked them to proceed with. We had a few false starts due to equipment delivery problems (thanks to covid) but once started the implementation was completed in a week. The implementation by Ben and Scott was very neat and I was impressed with their work ethic and attention to detail. Now its all finished and even though it -7 outside I have a nice Green solution for heating and hot water and a warm house. I would recommend EPC for anyone considering an ASHP.
Good communication throughout the project from great initial advice, through to installation and follow-up. The installation team were excellent. They worked hard to overcome all the usual unplanned issues that crop up on site with patience and thoroughness. First rate experience and have no hesitation in giving the strongest recommendation.
EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th May 2021 EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th May 2021 EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th May 2021
Although I had completed quite a lot of research prior to deciding on the installation of an ASHP there remained some doubts as to whether I was doing the right thing. However, EPC were excellent in allaying those fears. Danny in particular, was extremely helpful in guiding though the process and answering questions and Luke, who led the installation team is obviously an expert. There remains one snag, which I am assured will be resolved imminently by the Project Manager. However, overall I am extremely happy with the recommended unit (German), the service, the support and the end results.
Thank you EPC. Your customer service and installation of my ASHP system was 100%. From start to finish I was kept up to speed with all aspects of the installation. Thank you Reynard, Danny and all the team at EPC. I would recommend your company to anybody thinking of having a low carbon system installed.
I found EPC to be very professional and were always available to offer advice on any queries. I'd recommend the company
EPC Improvements provided our air source heat pump. Megan was extremely helpful throughout the whole process - answering our various queries while we were deciding if it was the right solution for us. Then, once we'd settled on an air source heat pump, she kept us informed throughout, from initial order, through to installation and beyond. There were a few logistical issues along the way, but these were resolved with Megan's help.
Found them really professional and focused on getting the job done.
EPC Improvements were extremely helpful from the initial enquiry through to the completed installation of our air source heat pump. The communication at every stage of the process was clear and honest, and the work on site was excellent. We were also grateful that they could accommodate a fast installation as the existing gas system was faulty and we were without hot water. We are delighted with the finished system.
I found EPC to be a really helpful and flexible company. I had the pleasure of dealing with several of their team during the course of the installation. They did what they said they would do, when they said, despite the issue of COVID restrictions. They talked through the application process for additional feed in tariffs and the installation and follow up was excellent. I would thoroughly recommend them if you are thinking about Solar.
The team at EPC we’re helpful and the installation process was quick and professional.
EPC have been very professional throughout, the installer was excellent and follow up help has been good.
Excellent experience !! Very professional and easy to talk to. Did an excellent job on my ASHP from start to finish - thank you. Would recommend them any day !!!!
Excellent service and very fast installation would definitely recommend their services. Well done and thanks
We found EPC Improvements to be a very knowledgeable , keen team who are more than willing to spend a lot of time making sure you understand everything and are getting the right system. We had our air source heat pump installation booked at the start of the Lockdown so decided it was safer to delay and EPC were very accommodating. The team that completed the installation were polite , friendly and professional. We have gone back to them for Solar Panels, would not hesitate to recommend.
EPC were always available when I called and quickly got the best person to speak to me. They were available for a follow visit and advised and adjusted the system to meet our requirements. They were also very helpful when it came to making the application for RHI, advising and supporting us. We are happy to recommend EPC to customers considering purchasing heating systems.
Daniel at EPC was very helpful explaining about air sourced heating and solar power and how they work best together. He dealt promptly and clearly with all my many queries. Luke who installed both systems was superb and did a first class job and I'm now rid of my ancient oil heating. A relatively smooth journey through what is quite a complex concept. I would definitely recommend EPC to others.
Great advice and service!
Recommended. When EPC fitted our domestic solar panel installation we found them open, prompt and honest communicators, and the work was done with care and skill.
Attentive and knowledgeable during the quotation process and I chose EPC improvements over another company, who also seemed competent. Excellent job during the installation and in after-care. Thoroughly satisfied with the work .
I contacted EPC after my initial provider of air source underfloor heating, would not accept responsibility for undersizing their installation. From my first contact with EPC through to the installation of their recommended system I have been extremely impressed with their customer service and engineering capabilities. The engineers who installed the EPC system were very Professional Efficient, Timely and Informative, giving me confidence that the system would perform efficiently and meet requirement. A company director and account manager were in contact from my initial enquiry through to completion of the project. Exceptional service from a very professional company. I would strongly recommend EPC Improvements for the provision of Renewable Heating and Solar systems.
EPC were faultless throughout. I had quotes from another company but had a better feeling about EPC who were always happy to accommodate my changes and new ideas as the job progressed, and I definitely made the right decision. Brilliant on the end of the phone and the engineer who did the job was superb. I recommend them to anyone.
EPC Improvements is rated 4.80 based on 61 reviews