EPC Improvements Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Read EPC Improvements  Reviews

About EPC Improvements :

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy
EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th June 2021
Roger
Garry
I asked EPC to help me understand if an ASHP would benefit me, as I searched for an alternative to a standard gas boiler. This started with a survey to see what the heat requirements were and to see what would work. The intro meeting was very informative and all my questions were answered by the very knowledgeable engineer. I then received quotes for the works which I asked them to proceed with. We had a few false starts due to equipment delivery problems (thanks to covid) but once started the implementation was completed in a week. The implementation by Ben and Scott was very neat and I was impressed with their work ethic and attention to detail. Now its all finished and even though it -7 outside I have a nice Green solution for heating and hot water and a warm house. I would recommend EPC for anyone considering an ASHP.
Customer focused; delivering excellent service and high quality installation. Had been let down by my previous installers; EPC configured an Air Source Heat pump and associated peripheral equipment that was correctly sized to meet the heating requirements for my home. Installation was completed in under two days by professional engineers Would highly recommend EPC Improvements.
EPC Improvements  5 star review on 24th September 2021 EPC Improvements  5 star review on 24th September 2021 EPC Improvements  5 star review on 24th September 2021
On the whole the service, and back-up, was excellent. There was a lack of info from the start about the need for larger radiators, and the fact that my microbore system was not really compatible with ASHP as fitted. I still need a lot of extra heating in winter.
Very happy with the service, helpful and professional and always at the en of the line for assistance.
It was not the easiest installation but the EPC team managed superbly. That includes the support personnel as well as the guys 'on the ground'. They are all skilled in their areas of expertise.
Friendly. Helpful. Not pushy. Prompt. Tidy. Thank you.
They provided the “one stop shop” we needed with great knowledge and expertise. They worked really well with our building team and have provided amazing after care service. Highly recommended - 3 of our neighbours were so impressed, they have gone ahead with them too!
The whole process was very well organised. There were a few problems with the installation but the team went above and beyond to resolve them.
we are very pleased with our Air Source Heat pump, it all went reasonable well from start to finish, thank you, and the installer Gherhan did a great job.
Great customer service from start to end. Wholly recommend anyone considering using EPC, great company!
We cannot praise EPC and their whole team enough! It's rare these days to get such good and honest service. Craig's knowledge and patience dealing with our many questions about 'green' technology was exemplary. He guided us through our various options without any pressure selling and gave us honest advice about cost v efficiency v quality of the products we wanted. Then our renovation project was hit by the complexities and delays of Brexit and the pandemic...yet EPC stayed flexible and supportive throughout and managed to respond to our ever-changing rescheduling for our renovation and their installation of our air source heat pump, underfloor heating and solar PV panels at different stages. The installation teams were courteous, professional and tidy. Communications were great. We have absolutely no hesitation recommending EPC Improvements.
I can recommend EPC improvements whose sales team, project managers and admin support staff are informative and enthusiastic in all they do. This company engaged an installation team who worked quickly and tidily and were a pleasure to have around the house. Ours is a large open plan but well insulated, modern house benefitting from underfloor heating throughout and therefore ideal for the installation of an Air Source Heat Pump therefore the decision to replace our oil boiler was not hard make. The Steibel Eltron unit is easy on the eye and whisper quiet when running. There were some minor teething problems interfacing the new unit with our existing heating control system all of which were dealt with speedily and efficiently by EPC. We now await the onset of winter to really test the systems ability to keep us warm and well supplied with hot water.
EPC have been very patient with us and kept us updated and guided us through the whole process. They were also flexible with our needs. Completed work was very professional. Highly recommend.
Excellent communication and help. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
I can thoroughly recommend EPC Improvements, they were supportive during every phase of the process, from planning to installation. No question was too much trouble and any suggestion or query from me about the installation was discussed and satisfactorily actioned. Following the necessary survey it was found that all my radiators needed to be replaced, and this was achieved with the minimum of disruption. Due to local problem with falling leaves in the Autumn and Winter I requested that the actual heat pump be mounted on a side wall. This was no problem and really neat and tidy installation was achieved. On the whole a first class organisation the work with and I am really impressed with the end result.
EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th June 2021
Good communication throughout the project from great initial advice, through to installation and follow-up. The installation team were excellent. They worked hard to overcome all the usual unplanned issues that crop up on site with patience and thoroughness. First rate experience and have no hesitation in giving the strongest recommendation.
EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th May 2021 EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th May 2021 EPC Improvements  5 star review on 11th May 2021
Although I had completed quite a lot of research prior to deciding on the installation of an ASHP there remained some doubts as to whether I was doing the right thing. However, EPC were excellent in allaying those fears. Danny in particular, was extremely helpful in guiding though the process and answering questions and Luke, who led the installation team is obviously an expert. There remains one snag, which I am assured will be resolved imminently by the Project Manager. However, overall I am extremely happy with the recommended unit (German), the service, the support and the end results.
Thank you EPC. Your customer service and installation of my ASHP system was 100%. From start to finish I was kept up to speed with all aspects of the installation. Thank you Reynard, Danny and all the team at EPC. I would recommend your company to anybody thinking of having a low carbon system installed.
I found EPC to be very professional and were always available to offer advice on any queries. I'd recommend the company
EPC Improvements provided our air source heat pump. Megan was extremely helpful throughout the whole process - answering our various queries while we were deciding if it was the right solution for us. Then, once we'd settled on an air source heat pump, she kept us informed throughout, from initial order, through to installation and beyond. There were a few logistical issues along the way, but these were resolved with Megan's help.
Found them really professional and focused on getting the job done.
EPC Improvements is rated 4.81 based on 75 reviews