EPC Improvements Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Read EPC Improvements  Reviews

About EPC Improvements :

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

15-17 Russell Way

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy
A short review of EPC Improvements: Outstanding! A longer review of EPC Improvements: the idea of solar panels fascinated me for many years but for some reason I had an entrenched idea that they were out of my reach. Wrong! Nick, at EPC explained the various options in terms of equipment, service and return and allowed me to reach my own decisions which EPC fully supported. EPC didn't "sell" me a system, they helped me "buy" it. The EPC fitter gave me great confidence in the system as he explained the quality of the components: stainless steel roof fittings, light-weight aluminium rails, the panels and the electrical equipment that makes sure it all works as it should. There was absolutely no mess, no disruption, no obtrusive boxes or cables anywhere. Incredibly neat. The whole process from thinking about solar panels to my first solar powered cuppa took three weeks. I am very happy with EPC.
Installed quickly, had a panel less than expected but nonetheless great service overall.
EPC helped us through the planning issues we had to address and were proactive in meeting the externally imposed timescales relating to VAT changes. Marketing and sales were informative and did not create any pressure. Some components were faulty on arrival and the installers needed some guidance from Solar Edge regarding the commissioning etc, though all matters were resolved in a timely manner. Looking forward to the savings!
Ok could do with better organisation at start
Your Rep was very clear in his Repair istruction and we w.ere extremely Impressed
I have found EPC to be very helpful and honest!
The solar system is terrific. Even when its freezing, when the sun's out it's working. Unfortunately, I was not around when it was fitted so I was not fully aware of the capabilities but their engineer soon sorted me out. Good personal attention.
EPC Improvements is rated 4.76 based on 41 reviews