EPC Improvements Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Telephone
"EPC Improvements have most helpful with keeping me informed with all relevant information. Having the Air Source Heat Pump heating installed has made such a difference as the house is so warm now. The installation was done first class."
"Good communication and satisfactory installation, recommended company"
"Extremely happy with service"
"Excellent customer service, excellent workers on site (punctual, hard working and clean!) plus great value for money!"
"Had the guys from EPC out and installed us a new Eco heated solution. They took their time to explain the benefits and how to get the best out of it. They were professional, polite and tidy. Fantastic service from cradle to grave and would highly recommend."
"Very happy customer. EPC removed my old oil boiler and replaced it with an Air Source Heat Pump which is working perfectly, it cost me a fraction of the cost to run and EPC also helped me access the Renewable Heat Incentive incentive which we knew nothing about before entering in to discussions with Dan at EPC."
"I was very impressed with the Solar install EPC completed for us in Danbury, Essex. Their price was the most comprehensive and all staff throughout the process were very informative and polite. Highly recommended."
EPC Improvements is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews