EPC Improvements Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Read EPC Improvements  Reviews

About EPC Improvements :

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

15-17 Russell Way

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy
EPC Improvements were extremely helpful from the initial enquiry through to the completed installation of our air source heat pump. The communication at every stage of the process was clear and honest, and the work on site was excellent. We were also grateful that they could accommodate a fast installation as the existing gas system was faulty and we were without hot water. We are delighted with the finished system.
I found EPC to be a really helpful and flexible company. I had the pleasure of dealing with several of their team during the course of the installation. They did what they said they would do, when they said, despite the issue of COVID restrictions. They talked through the application process for additional feed in tariffs and the installation and follow up was excellent. I would thoroughly recommend them if you are thinking about Solar.
The team at EPC we’re helpful and the installation process was quick and professional.
EPC have been very professional throughout, the installer was excellent and follow up help has been good.
Excellent experience !! Very professional and easy to talk to. Did an excellent job on my ASHP from start to finish - thank you. Would recommend them any day !!!!
Excellent service and very fast installation would definitely recommend their services. Well done and thanks
We found EPC Improvements to be a very knowledgeable , keen team who are more than willing to spend a lot of time making sure you understand everything and are getting the right system. We had our air source heat pump installation booked at the start of the Lockdown so decided it was safer to delay and EPC were very accommodating. The team that completed the installation were polite , friendly and professional. We have gone back to them for Solar Panels, would not hesitate to recommend.
EPC were always available when I called and quickly got the best person to speak to me. They were available for a follow visit and advised and adjusted the system to meet our requirements. They were also very helpful when it came to making the application for RHI, advising and supporting us.
We are happy to recommend EPC to customers considering purchasing heating systems.
Daniel at EPC was very helpful explaining about air sourced heating and solar power and how they work best together. He dealt promptly and clearly with all my many queries. Luke who installed both systems was superb and did a first class job and I'm now rid of my ancient oil heating. A relatively smooth journey through what is quite a complex concept. I would definitely recommend EPC to others.
Great advice and service!
Recommended. When EPC fitted our domestic solar panel installation we found them open, prompt and honest communicators, and the work was done with care and skill.
Attentive and knowledgeable during the quotation process and I chose EPC improvements over another company, who also seemed competent.

Excellent job during the installation and in after-care. Thoroughly satisfied with the work .
I contacted EPC after my initial provider of air source underfloor heating, would not accept responsibility for undersizing their installation. From my first contact with EPC through to the installation of their recommended system I have been extremely impressed with their customer service and engineering capabilities.

The engineers who installed the EPC system were very Professional Efficient, Timely and Informative, giving me confidence that the system would perform efficiently and meet requirement. A company director and account manager were in contact from my initial enquiry through to completion of the project.

Exceptional service from a very professional company. I would strongly recommend EPC Improvements for the provision of Renewable Heating and Solar systems.
EPC were faultless throughout. I had quotes from another company but had a better feeling about EPC who were always happy to accommodate my changes and new ideas as the job progressed, and I definitely made the right decision. Brilliant on the end of the phone and the engineer who did the job was superb. I recommend them to anyone.
Although I never bought a system from EPC (which I later regretted), I got excellent information and help from Craig.
I had a faulty system install with a different company and Craig went above and beyond to help me get an independent engineer to assess my system in order to get it fixed. He gave of his time via email and the phone freely and was very knowledgable about heat pump systems and how they should be installed.
Should I come across anyone needing a heat pump system installation, I will have no hesitation in recommending EPC based on the customer service I received from Craig.
If all companies were so forthcoming and helpful it would be much easier to find someone to trust.
I would highly recommend EPC.
Installed quickly, had a panel less than expected but nonetheless great service overall.
We recently had solar panels installed on our property. The company involved was EPC Improvements who gave information and guidance throughout the process. The installation of the panels was carried out cleanly and efficiently The whole procedure was completed without problems. Therefore EPC recommended.
Both Nick and Megan were very helpful, answered all of my many questions, stuck to quoted prices for items even when products were updated and more expensive, great customer service, products and price, and its not just install, pay and hear no more from them, they constantly monitor my system for best possible performance. 5 stars
Did everything as expected, exceeded my expectations, customer service was very good. Megan keeps you informed on the process and progress.
Their pre-installation service was outstanding. They clearly explained to me what was involved, what benefits it gave, answered my questions either immediately or went away and came back with the answer within 24 hours. Installation was done when they said it would be. Wish I could get this kind of service from others.
EPC Improvements is rated 4.80 based on 54 reviews