EPC Improvements Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Read EPC Improvements  Reviews

About EPC Improvements :

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

15-17 Russell Way

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy
A short review of EPC Improvements: Outstanding! A longer review of EPC Improvements: the idea of solar panels fascinated me for many years but for some reason I had an entrenched idea that they were out of my reach. Wrong! Nick, at EPC explained the various options in terms of equipment, service and return and allowed me to reach my own decisions which EPC fully supported. EPC didn't "sell" me a system, they helped me "buy" it. The EPC fitter gave me great confidence in the system as he explained the quality of the components: stainless steel roof fittings, light-weight aluminium rails, the panels and the electrical equipment that makes sure it all works as it should. There was absolutely no mess, no disruption, no obtrusive boxes or cables anywhere. Incredibly neat. The whole process from thinking about solar panels to my first solar powered cuppa took three weeks. I am very happy with EPC.
EPC were faultless throughout. I had quotes from another company but had a better feeling about EPC who were always happy to accommodate my changes and new ideas as the job progressed, and I definitely made the right decision. Brilliant on the end of the phone and the engineer who did the job was superb. I recommend them to anyone.
Although I never bought a system from EPC (which I later regretted), I got excellent information and help from Craig. I had a faulty system install with a different company and Craig went above and beyond to help me get an independent engineer to assess my system in order to get it fixed. He gave of his time via email and the phone freely and was very knowledgable about heat pump systems and how they should be installed. Should I come across anyone needing a heat pump system installation, I will have no hesitation in recommending EPC based on the customer service I received from Craig. If all companies were so forthcoming and helpful it would be much easier to find someone to trust. I would highly recommend EPC.
Installed quickly, had a panel less than expected but nonetheless great service overall.
We recently had solar panels installed on our property. The company involved was EPC Improvements who gave information and guidance throughout the process. The installation of the panels was carried out cleanly and efficiently The whole procedure was completed without problems. Therefore EPC recommended.
Both Nick and Megan were very helpful, answered all of my many questions, stuck to quoted prices for items even when products were updated and more expensive, great customer service, products and price, and its not just install, pay and hear no more from them, they constantly monitor my system for best possible performance. 5 stars
Did everything as expected, exceeded my expectations, customer service was very good. Megan keeps you informed on the process and progress.
Their pre-installation service was outstanding. They clearly explained to me what was involved, what benefits it gave, answered my questions either immediately or went away and came back with the answer within 24 hours. Installation was done when they said it would be. Wish I could get this kind of service from others.
EPC helped us through the planning issues we had to address and were proactive in meeting the externally imposed timescales relating to VAT changes. Marketing and sales were informative and did not create any pressure. Some components were faulty on arrival and the installers needed some guidance from Solar Edge regarding the commissioning etc, though all matters were resolved in a timely manner. Looking forward to the savings!
I would like to say a big thank you to Chris who was very helpful in getting my generator meter up and working. I had been trying for 2 days to get an electrician to deal none dealt with them. Although I did not have my solar panels from yourselves (the company ceased trading), I would recommend yours as excellent customer service. Thank you Chris for your patience.
Nothing wrong with this company. After phone call we sent them our house plans, asking for a quote, but they never came back. Personally I'll avoid them in future.
Serious company with a very helpful team. Recommend.
An excellent service from the office staff (especially Megan who was extremely helpful) to the roof fitters who were great - fast & effective & very professional.
We had an Air ti Air system fitted by them in 2018. The way we worked together to find the correct system for our needs firstly worked well. When installed on the day with a few problems that got sorted also went well. So overall we would use them again because we got value for money. Thanks to all at EPC Improvements. Bob and Carol Gillingham Kent.
Ok could do with better organisation at start
Very good service from EPC. I would recommend anyone thinking about charging their heating to get in touch with EPC.
Everything ran smoothly from my initial call through to install of my 16 solar panels. Working great and I get an app to monitor them! I loved using a company with a no salesman experience and Nick was especially great in helping me get a system best fitted to my personal needs.
We dealt with Nick, we wanted a heat pump and solar panels, Nick and his team provided this in a very polite efficient manner, Brad fitted the heat pump in a couple of hours, explained everything and could not be more helpful. The team that came to fit the solar panels did so in no time I could not believe how quick they were, Nick and the electricians visited the next day to check everything over. My partner and I were very impressed with the excellent service and after service, the teams who carried out the work could not recommend this company enough it is very refreshing to find such efficiency and quick response to get the job done. Delighted
Your Rep was very clear in his Repair istruction and we w.ere extremely Impressed
Very knowledgeable and not pushy at all, when we had issues (not with them but their supplier) then things were sorted out quickly and to our satisfaction Would fully recommend
He was brilliant, very professional, friendly and knew what he was doing.
EPC Improvements is rated 4.76 based on 41 reviews