EO Charging Reviews

EO Charging 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Carl Crossley
EO Charging 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Ann-Marie Hoyte
Main requirement was a home charging unit that looked small and not too noticeable on the front of the house. The EO Mini was the only one we found that fitted the bill. Especially as it came in grey. Worked perfectly for almost a year until we hit a problem which meant it wouldn’t charge. The unit was replaced promptly without charge thanks to the excellent support from the EO team.
Great service, very professional and really happy with my EO Mini Pro. Nice sleek unit with a clean install. App works well and does everything I need, including solar charging.
Good service throughout from installer and EO. Simple machine that works well and looks pretty discrete.
Great service from Edward , the process was very straight forward . I’m a very happy customer !
The style of the charge is nice, easy to use, installation was straightforward BUT registration and linking the charger to the house WIFI was tricky and took ages. The installer had to phone someone! Delivery took ages…longer the the electric car!
I had the EO Mini Pro 2 charging unit installed by Pure-EV. I am very please with the unit, it is small, smart (both in appearance and wifi program capability) and fits in very discretely within my property. The unit needed to be install some 15 metre's from my house (to allow charging on a two car drive) and Pure-EV fitted it superbly. Replacing grass sods and paving flags, to name but a few. (I had installed my own post and lifted the laminate floor to save costs). The box inside the house (earthing unit) again fits in nice under my stairs. Once completed other than the cable coming out at the charging unit position, you cannot see any other visable cables anywhere. Well done to both EO Charging and Pure-EV, would definitely recommend. Thank you
EO Charging 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Great service from start to finish. I was fully informed of the process and the selected installation partner has also promptly contacted me to confirm date and time, and ensure that I have no further questions. On the day, the electrician arrived on time and was very professional. Works took only 90min as opposed to an estimated 4h and did not require switching the electrics off so it did not disturb my work times! Charger works as described. I am a happy customer.
Installation engineers were very competent and efficient and charger is working well. However, there was a delay of a couple of weeks in actually getting the charger installed due to a number of factors, principally the fact that it had not been stressed or noted during the survey, that an additional piece of equipment would be required for the installation. This meant that the engineers had a wasted journey on the originally scheduled date of installation plus necessitated the purchase of an additional mains charging lead to cover the delay.
Hi Alan, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we're really pleased your charger is up and running. That said we're sorry to hear that you experienced a delay with the fitting of your charger and apologise for any inconvenience caused. We refer our home charging installs to a carefully selected number of nationwide installers who have been thoroughly trained to carry out a remote survey to determine whether the installation is standard or if any extra work is needed (for example additional CT clamps). We appreciate that the surveying process may not have been best in your instance and have flagged your feedback to our Home Install team. Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the situation with you. Could you please contact us immediately on install@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383. We look forward to hearing back from you. Many thanks, The EO Charging team
The service for installation was excellent. The support was very good and someone has been able to answer my call and provide the answer I needed both times I've called.
Great communication, prompt, polite A fantastic service all round. Definitely recommend this company.
Whilst charger is working, I can't get the App to work, charger off line despite good wifi signal.
Hi Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and sorry to hear you're experiencing connectivity issues with your EO charger. Last thing we want is to let our customers down and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you in resolving this issue - one of our team has emailed you this morning and is awaiting to hear back from you. Many thanks, The EO Charging team
So far so good, I have only used the charger once and obviously it has worked. Organisation was good, I was kept informed about when the install would be happening. On the day, unfortunately the installer was more than a couple of ours later than was organised, though I was contacted and informed of this(hazards of the job if he had had a difficult install before mine). The install was pretty straight forward, as I had pre prepared for the charge point and the installer was very helpful and polite. 4 stars only as it made me late for an appointment.
I'm very pleased with the installation. The company communication was exemplary and the whole process went very well. The installer was punctual, knowledgeable and very friendly and carried out the work with the minimum of fuss and to a very good standard. The unit is small and looks smart, no fuss.
Very happy with service from EO. Ours was a difficult installation but they were absolutely brilliant and got the job done. Can’t thank them enough has made such a difference been able to charge car at home. Happy to recommend them would give more stars if could
Helpful, friendly and professional service. Would recommend unreservedly.
Sales Dept good , informative and give confidence you have come to the right Company. The shortfall is in the logistics of the follow through from order to being installed on the wall.. All future customers need to follow up with calls/emails to check that the right hand and left hand are talking to each other in a timely format so there are no hiccups on installation day ... as there was in our experience. The intention is good at EO it just needs to put in ' more fail safe back up procedures' .
Hi Celia, We’re sorry to hear that your experience with our installation process didn’t match your expectations and thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to provide such a detailed review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority - please be assured that our experts are reviewing your case as we speak and will directly contact you to discuss the situation. Many thanks, The EO Charging team
Great service . Leigh did a very neat and professional job . Device was installed within 2 weeks of ordering . Small size wall charger …. Looks great . App is minimalistic and easy to use . Highly recommend.
Works well with Octopus Go tariff
Having been nervous about the process of having the charger installed, we were very reassured by Ashley who came to assess and subsequently carry out the work. He was extremely pleasant and professional throughout, creating very little disruption, and we are very pleased with the end result. We would have no hesitation at all in recommending him. He made sure we had downloaded the app correctly and that the charger was working before he left. The process of applying for a charger is over complicated and off-putting but telephone advice is helpful.
Have only used this once so far, but all worked perfectly. Installation by the engineer extremely neatly done with advice on the best location for using it. BUT - the app has been totally useless and makes the charger redundant as a piece of smart equipment. The installation engineer did not assist with the app as I read later he should have done but I suspect that is because he knows how bad the app is. Read other reviews of the app to get a good feel for it. I would have used the smart side of the quipment had it functioned. The reviews I've read don't encourage me to waste any more time trying to get it to work. I'm content that I have a good way of charging the car simply by plugging it in and I believe that software in the car itself may substitute for some of what the app would have done. To EO.... SORT OUT THE APP! People keep telling you. And when you have - do let me know. I'll try again, then.
Installed , quickly and easily with no fuss
EO Charging is rated 4.45 based on 560 reviews